Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] Dear Religiouscels, Please Try And Think Abstractly So You Can Finally Realize That God Is "Evil" (He Created "Evil")

OP is a dumbass who puts up straw men to beat. I’m not even particularly religious and I can tell how this is wrong.

god and the divine didn’t make this earth to be great. He made this earth to be a test for humanity and to see who’d pull through. Not everyone is human either such is why the world is a test. A lot of people are genuine NPC’s with little cognitive function.
like yourself when you told me that people listening to nigger music was a causation by ((())) but stopped talking when I told you people listening to nigger music was a choice of their own.

like yourself when you told me that people listening to nigger music was a causation by ((())) but stopped talking when I told you people listening to nigger music was a choice of their own.
its not a choice of their own because they aren't people. They aren't people, get it through your thick NPC skull. Cut them open and nothings there.

So why should i give a shit what you have to say then? For people who pride themself on facts and logic, you sure seem to be missing those when it comes to this topic. I have no reason to switch over to atheism as it currently stands, zilch, nada, none, zero.
Well first off I'm not trying to convert you, I don't care what you believe, I'm not even really an atheist. My point was that asking for evidence proving God cannot exist isn't an equivalent to asking for evidence that he does. If you're conversing with someone and they make a claim, the burden of proof is on them to prove their claim to you, not for you to attempt the prove the impossibly of their unfalsifiable claim.

It's just good to realize that there are certain debates which are just at an impasse from the start. I don't think that me trying to convince other people that my tulpa is real is terribly productive, nor do I believe others to be unreasonable for doubting me, as there is no way for me to show them otherwise. That's just one example.

Last edited:
its not a choice of their own because they aren't people. They aren't people, get it through your thick NPC skull. Cut them open and nothings there.
Wait how am I an NPC, if I brought up something a NPC wouldn't even say at all. Also you didn't even make sense with your first statement. Choice on its own and being a person or not are completely two different statements. This is like saying a dog can't choose whether it should eat a cat or not, because it's somehow not a person, yet you see dogs choosing to leave cats alone and dogs choosing to eat cats.

It is a contradiction, because you don't know for sure who God is currently manipulating, he could be manipulating you right now into being an illogical idiot JFL, if God mind fucked the Pharaoh, there's no telling who else he did it to when he wanted a prophecy to come out the way he intended

Hitler could have gone to art school whose to say God didn't make the person accepting students reject Hitler on purpose so that he'd become who he became

There's no way to know
That there are moments, where God took the free will away doesn't contradict the statement, that there is free will over all. That is the key.
A single situation of free will would be enough to make one worthy of judgment, based on this decision. Essentially what happened in the Garden of Eden.

Secondly, this is a rare exception and a special case. The pharao saw he fought with the almighty God, not once, but multiple times, but he was too evil to humble himself and to let God's people go. There was another case, where God made on proud emperor going completely dull: The king of Babylon Nebuchadnezzar. He had also seen the power of God many times in Daniel, but his pride and hybris to see himself like God grew and grew despite warnings from Daniel. 12 months were given to repentance; but at the end of this time he said in his pride: "Is not this the great Babel, which I have built for a royal residence by the power of my power and in honour of my glory?" Then a voice came down from heaven proclaiming that the kingdom had departed from him.
He was now insane and was driven out by the people and ate grass like cattle until God gave him back a sane mind and he began praising the Lord.
So you see the same conditions for this earthly judgment like I would call it, to become taken away the free will: Extreme pride over a long duration and opposing to God despite better knowledge.
So this could indeed be the case, that " he could be manipulating you right now into being an illogical idiot" as a form of earthly judgment for going own ways despite better knowledge.

I don't know if it the best comparison, but Analogous does it work with addiction somewhat: We do something, where we know, it is wrong, but do it nonetheless and need every higher dose of the wrong to give us short satisfaction. The final stage is that we are completly slave and have no power over this behavior, but it were the first 100 free willfully bad decisions, who made it into this. Everything we do has consequences.

Also, I doubt that God did it in this case, because suddenly the Pharao would have decided otherwise.

No human will finally solve the interaction of man's free will and God's sovereignty, but no one will be able to say in judgment that the evil he did, God let him do and he had no choice.

That there are moments, where God took the free will away doesn't contradict the statement, that there is free will over all. That is the key.

JFL what kind of retarded moving the goal post bullshit is this, so now you're just going from

"God gave us free will"
TO
"God gave us free will but he can violate it at any time for any person but you should assume that over all most people have it most of the time"

JFL do you see how brain washed you guys are, its nothing but disingenuous bullshit you are spewing right now

JFL what kind of retarded moving the goal post bullshit is this, so now you're just going from

"God gave us free will"
TO
"God gave us free will but he can violate it at any time for any person but you should assume that over all most people have it most of the time"

JFL do you see how brain washed you guys are, its nothing but disingenuous bullshit you are spewing right now
they are like foid abuse victims. who rationalize any type of abuse done to them by Chads.

OP is a dumbass who puts up straw men to beat. I’m not even particularly religious and I can tell how this is wrong.

god and the divine didn’t make this earth to be great. He made this earth to be a test for humanity and to see who’d pull through. Not everyone is human either such is why the world is a test. A lot of people are genuine NPC’s with little cognitive function.

>ALL KNOWING
>Does TESTS to DISCOVER something

Pick one retard

they are like foid abuse victims. who rationalize any type of abuse done to them by Chads.

JFL this, their attachment to the concept of God is like stockholm syndrome, God could literally show up in their house and rape their mother in front of them, and they'll just say - "Who am I to say anything, God is so intelligent that I just can't comprehend why him raping my mother is necessary, its just part of his mysterious ways" :feelskek:

Last edited:
>ALL KNOWING
>Does TESTS to discover something

Pick one retard
Another strawman. Very easy to beat.
God isn't all knowing, he is just lord of his domain (Heaven). Satan is lord of his domain (hell). Earth is a battleground between the 2. I
god doesnt have the powers you think he does. This world isn’t gods. It’s a logical test for us to have the proper character to ascend to his domain. This is a battle ground between god and the devil, and that’s why there’s so many mindless NPCS walking around. Dumbass NPCS and worldly garbage are sent by Satan to fuck us up so god rejects us. if you don’t get fucked up god chooses you to go to his domain.

"God gave us free will"
TO

Did you read the whole post? I cannot understand your "JFL". The pharao will not be judged for the last time, where the Lord hardened his heart, but for the multiple times before.

The pharao will not be judged for the last time, where the Lord hardened his heart, but for the multiple times before.

1. Who the hell decided that, you?, you're deciding that for God and everyone else?

2. Doesn't matter, because violating his free will that "last time" led to the other acts he did, so if he isn't exempt from judgement for all the acts that preceded his manipulation and are directly related to it, he's still being judged unfairly, but either way I know the BS rule about "you won't be judged for that instance" is just bullshit you pulled out of your ass

BECAUSE NOTICE YOU WEREN'T EVEN SAYING THIS SHIT BEFORE

BEFORE
IT WAS JUST - "GOD GAVE US FREE WILL"

YOU ARE JUST BACK PEDDLING NOW GRASPING FOR STRAWS TO DEFENDS GOD'S EVIL AND RATIONALIZE IT

DO YOU SEE WHY I THINK RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE DISINGENUOUS DISHONEST PIECES OF SHIT?

Why didn't you start the argument off with an addendum referencing the pharaoh and mentioning your "new rule"?

Why did I have to bring it up, for you to THEN bring up this bullshit rule about God getting to take away your free will but "give you a pass"

YOU NEVER WOULD HAVE BROUGHT THIS UP HAD I NOT

Why I think the pharao will not be judged by this one:
1. a) God is a righteous God. b) There will be no suffering in heaven. When there would be an unrighteousness judgment, accusations against God in heaven would begin of new pain and disharmony, which would be against his written word.
2. There are passages which testify to the fact that for the same misconduct in different contexts there are also different punishments:

47 And that servant who knew his master’s will but did not get ready or act according to his will, will receive a severe beating.
48 But the one who did not know, and did what deserved a beating, will receive a light beating. Everyone to whom much was given, of him much will be required, and from him to whom they entrusted much, they will demand the more.
Luke 12

Doesn't matter, because violating his free will that "last time" led to the other acts he did, so if he isn't exempt from judgement for all the acts that preceded his manipulation and are directly related to it, he's still being judged unfairly, but either way I know the BS rule about "you won't be judged for that instance" is just bullshit you pulled out of your ass

When I understood you right it is unfair, because of this the whole future were also influenced.
1. Like I already said, I doubt that the Pharao had suddenly changed his standpoint anyway. It was a demonstration that God's grace and mercy has limits and that he is the one in control. But the outcome wouldn't have changed.
2. We have thousands and millions of factors we as external variables outside of our control because what happened in the past - SIN in the first place, which has been swelling in our species since Adam - that this is another "external variable", which doesn't change that also afterwards the pharao was a mindless, forced animal, but responsible for his actions.

When you say, he should even exempt from judgement for the willful acts before, I don't get why.

YOU NEVER WOULD HAVE BROUGHT THIS UP HAD I NOT
Why should I? You started with bringing up the Pharao's example, so I replied to it. Whats your problem?

JFL this, their attachment to the concept of God is like stockholm syndrome, God could literally show up in their house and rape their mother in front of them, and they'll just say - "Who am I to say anything, God is so intelligent that I just can't comprehend why him raping my mother is necessary, its just part of his mysterious ways" :feelskek:
JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
This is why i can't take abrahamic religions seriously anymore and i dedicate myself to study consciousness.

JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
This is why i can't take abrahamic religions seriously anymore and i dedicate myself to study consciousness.
it's brutal truth. abarahmiccels accept an abusive God and worship him like cucks. also we occult maxxers can have real experiences with our meditations while abrwhamic Cels base their entire faith off some book written thousands of years back

also we occult maxxers can have real experiences with our meditations while abrwhamic Cels base their entire faith off some book written thousands of years back

I do plan on alchemy maxxing after wealthmaxxing, I've always been intrigued by the myth and legend of the philosophers stone

I do plan on alchemy maxxing after wealthmaxxing, I've always been intrigued by the myth and legend of the philosophers stone
it's a worthy try. tho in my case, any ritual using material objects has been underwhelming.

in my case, any ritual using material objects has been underwhelming.

I'm not looking for "an experience" though, I'm looking for results

I think a lot of people get caught up in the "feeling" of mysticism and that's why they like to use different drugs ritualistically, or achieve a certain "state of mind" through meditation

"Feeling" like something is happening doesn't mean something did happen

Every time someone religious speaks about "evil" they speak about it in a way that distances God from its creation, which shows JUST HOW BRAIN WASHED THEY ARE

If God CREATED EVERYTHING, then he CREATED EVIL TOO

You can't use bullshit mental gymnastics to try and separate God from the evil he created

GOD DECIDES WHATS RIGHT AND WRONG

For example:
There is nothing inherently "bad" about the act of sexual intercourse, yet the act itself is classified as "sinful" because its pleasurable (WHEN GOD CREATED PLEASURE), and God makes an exception of it being allowed "within the confines of marriage"

IT IS GOD DECIDING THAT THE ACT OF SEX IS "BAD" (IRONICALLY BEING THE PERSON WHO CREATED SUCH A MEANS TO REPRODUCE, HE COULD HAVE CREATED ANOTHER "LESS SINFUL" MEANS)

I know abstract thinking is something hard for religious people, because your mindset and worldview is literally about not thinking and letting your religious doctrine do the thinking for you, but try and follow, like really try, we were all religious once

Think of God like a programmer

Now imagine if a programmer created a set of tasks to be executed by a program via various functions

Would it make sense for the programmer to create functions FOR TASKS THAT HE DID NOT WANT EXECUTED?

Would it make sense for the programmer to also write code that deletes the program (punishes the thing he created) FOR EXECUTING THE TASKS HE PROGRAMMED IT TO DO (EVEN THOUGH HE DIDN'T WANT THOSE TASKS TO BE EXECUTED)?

THE ANSWER IS OBVIOUSLY NO, THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL

Let me make this simpler for you if you can't follow the above:
1. IT IS COMPLETELY ILLOGICAL FOR GOD TO CREATE HUMANS WITH THE ABILITY TO DO SPECIFIC ACTS (THAT HE DOESN'T WANT THEM TO DO)
2. ALSO MAKE HUMANS MORE INCLINED TO DO THOSE ACTS (AS THEY ARE DESIGNED BY HIM TO BE BENEFICIAL/ENJOYABLE)
3. THEN DEFINE THOSE ACTS AS "SINS" (WHEN HE DID NOT HAVE TO CREATE THOSE ACTS TO BEGIN WITH)
4. THEN PUNISH HUMANS FOR COMMITTING SAID ACTS (THAT HE CREATED THEM TO NOT ONLY BE CAPABLE OF, BUT TO ALSO ENJOY DOING)

So either God is a SADIST or he's an IDIOT (or worse, maybe both)

Whenever you try to separate God from the concept of evil, it sounds as stupid as trying to separate a programmer from the bad code they wrote that crashes your computer

When a computer crashes due to a specific software, you don't blame the user for using the software in a manner that exposes its flaws and causes errors, that would be ridiculous, its the job of the programmer to do testing and debugging to get rid of those flaws and errors

IT WAS GOD'S JOB TO CREATE A WORLD WITHOUT EVIL

So one can only assume ALL THIS SUFFERING IS ON PURPOSE FOR THE SAKE OF HIS ENTERTAINMENT
Free will is special.If god created the perfect man that cannot sin.Then it is not true free will.God created man to choose to obey his laws or obey satan.We can not have two masters.We are all sinners.Thats why man needs to become reborn.Allow god to change them.Then it will be special because It was by they're choice.You can not force man to love god because it would not be free will

I think religion is one of the best coping mechanisms ever invented in the world. And it would be very unpleasant ending up in hell after having had such a bad time here on Earth. (Pascal's Wager, I think it's called.)

Free will is special.If god created the perfect man that cannot sin.Then it is not true free will

1. God should have never made the rules to begin with, there was no reason to label anything a "sin", we should have all been made in heaven to begin with to immediately start enjoying eternal bliss, there is NO REASON for all of this suffering OUTSIDE OF THE FACT THAT GOD WANTS TO WITNESS SUFFERING (an all powerful God has no excuse)

2. There is no such thing as free will even under your definition because you are drawing an arbitrary line, its like you are saying - "If you couldn't kill then it wouldn't be free will", well guess what, I can't fly, I can't create my own universe and creatures like God, I can't do many things, WHY ARE YOU USING CIRCULAR LOGIC TO LIMIT THE OPTIONS OF FREE WILL TO WHAT GOD DESIGNED US TO BE ABLE TO DO?

GOD LIMITING US IN ANY WAY IS A DENIAL OF FREE WILL

ITS CIRCULAR LOGIC TO ARGUE THAT SPECIFICALLY WHAT GOD ALLOWS US TO DO FALLS INTO THE CATEGORY OF FREE WILL AND IF HE RESTRICTS SPECIFICALLY ONLY THOSE THINGS THEN HE'S DENYING US FREE WILL

Its a bullshit argument and you know it, cognitive dissonance is blinding you from something this obvious, you are using circular logic

idk how can someone read this fine text and still believe in the existing religious dogmas.

Retard that's like saying - "God didn't create hurricanes, he just created the atmospheric systems that result in hurricanes that kill many people"

You are missing the obvious question here because you are a biased indoctrinated idiot

WHY CREATE THE SYSTEMS THAT RESULT IN HURRICANES? JFL

WHY CREATE THE SERPENT?

WHY CREATE A TREE WITH FRUIT THAT IF EATEN RESULTS IN THE "FALL OF MAN"?

How are you so fucking stupid that these obvious questions don't pop into your head, you are exhibit A of what indoctrination does to the mind, it literally BLOCKS YOU FROM THINKING

Don't bother, you just proved yourself to be an idiot by saying the length of the response is relevant, you'll just give me a long pile of garbage to read through and most of your arguments will be faith based emotional bullshit, in other words, NOT ARGUMENTS
Jfl at this cucked ass response, just because you don't agree it's suddenly "emotional." Low IQ take like most of your takes, son.
idk how can someone read this fine text and still believe in the existing religious dogmas.
:feelskek: Yeah this """high IQcel"" really got it figured out.

Jfl at this cucked ass response, just because you don't agree it's suddenly "emotional." Low IQ take like most of your takes, son.

Tell me how its not a emotional then?

I notice your go to thing is to just make statements and arguments and never validate them, no explanation required, like you just saying it makes it true

Validate your argument, how is it not emotional?

You won't give an answer because you don't have one, because you can't think

You response is going to be something retarded and pointless - "JFL cuck, you think you're so high IQ, I don't have to prove anything to you, I'm right because I say so"

Tell me how its not a emotional then?

I notice your go to thing is to just make statements and arguments and never validate them, no explanation required, like you just saying it makes it true

Validate your argument, how is it not emotional?

You won't give an answer because you don't have one, because you can't think

You response is going to be something retarded and pointless - "JFL cuck, you think you're so high IQ, I don't have to prove anything to you, I'm right because I say so"
I don't think you know what emotional means, ironically enough you're doing exactly what you're supposedly against; you think you are right just because you say so, when you're not. That clout you got on inceltears isn't real, mayne, snap outta it, you're actually low IQ. :)

ironically enough you're doing exactly what you're supposedly against; you think you are right just because you say so

No, I actually validate my arguments, JFL damned if I do damned if I don't

Writes long detailed post to justify position - "You're trying to sound high IQ, what a waste of time writing all that shit"

Writes a single statement affirming validity - "You think you are right because you are right"

You are one of the same retards that will tell me I write too much, but now you are saying I think I'm right because I'm right, that's completely contradictory, I take the time to explain and validate my arguments, you don't, you can't have it both ways

Am I being too verbose and detailed or do I just affirm I'm right by virtue of my claims?, pick one, but it can't be both

This is so meta because right now you are making the claim that I believe I'm right without validation and that very claim is something you are asserting without validation (you are retard so I doubt you can even follow the logic of what I just said, don't strain your brain even trying :feelskek:)

Last edited:
srs how can someone, after thinking logically, still hold into religious dogma?

only as coping mechanism, hiding from the brutal, natural truth.

Free will and pride created sin. Satan's pride corrupted him and he become evil.

We're not a computer there's no code. God's greatest gift is free will. Everything else is our choice.

and sex isn't inherently sinful, we choose to engage it out of wedlock and we make it sinful through our own free will.

You're very low iq dude.
There is code DNA.

religion is such a stupid cope I can't even believe something so flawful once made "sense" in my mind. I just don't usually try to blackpill people because it's usually one of the main copes for them, and I know for sure nothing was as brutal as realizing that god is bs.

religion is such a stupid cope I can't even believe something so flawful once made "sense" in my mind. I just don't usually try to blackpill people because it's usually one of the main copes for them, and I know for sure nothing was as brutal as realizing that god is bs.
If you were chad,would you believe in god

Free will is special.If god created the perfect man that cannot sin.Then it is not true free will.God created man to choose to obey his laws or obey satan.We can not have two masters.We are all sinners.Thats why man needs to become reborn.Allow god to change them.Then it will be special because It was by they're choice.You can not force man to love god because it would not be free will
AMEN

If you were chad,would you believe in god
probably, I'd be so oblivious regarding things like suffering, pain, evil etc that I wouldn't even put the effort on questioning these major existential questions. Most christian or religious chads are also hypocrites who enjoy a sinful life and see no logical incoherency in believing in religion and doing all the dirty things they do since 'god is luv bruh'

God created free will. Evil is a choice. We're on earth for a reason, if everything and everyone was good we'd be in heaven.
What a retarded and cucked post, very surprised you posted it.

@BlkPillPres may be a retard but his affirmations on this topic were flawless. Read the whole thing again if you have doubts, carefully.

I am God the infinite limitless source of all creation , I created you and make you "alive" . Everything is because of me and living by my will and knowledge . I make "you" do "evil" and "good" because I am the cause of everything . I am neither bad or good because I am both . I self defined the goodness and evilness and set a way for my highest creation that is you humans with a bunch of rules and setting that can never be either "perfect " or "flawed" because it's just the way I choose it be . I am not an idiot making you suffering instead I am the highest being that ever been who is the source of everything and the cause of everything doing with my creations (human , animals , lands , mountains ... ) the way i desired for the sake of me wanting to use my creations as way to expand and experience my self , my consciousness , my awareness and my knowledge . I am simply having an experience with and through my creations that makes me grow and expand more and more .I do not owe No body and thus no creations anything and all goodness and evilness you receive is the choice of me . So "you" either accept "me" or refuse and if you do it's because of me . So stop blaming me and get overwhelmed by "my" choices for you and simply accept me and live by me even if it's not the best way according to you yet still it's the way i choses for you and embrace the consequences that follows .

his thread is wrong in so many areas I don't know where to start

For starters, sex is sinful outside of marriage, because it is how you create children. Studies show that children grow up properly in a nuclear family, that is, one that has a mother and father. When children grow up in single parent households, they often grow up to have much more problems in general.

Teen girls who get abortions do so because they understand they are not ready to raise a family. Married people have abortions at a significantly lower rate because they understand they are properly equipped to raise a child.

Also, the idea that reproduction should be through mutual prayer is false, and here is why. How many kids is one going to raise? Let's say someone wants to have 5 kids. So what are they supposed to do, only have mutual prayer with their wife 5 times?

Sex isn't just about reproduction. It has other purposes, and one of them is pair bonding as well as a way for a husband and wife to express their love and desire for each other. Hence the term "making love". If you are having sex outside of marriage, you aren't doing it in the proper way that is healthy.

When you have sex outside of marriage, you are diminishing its value, and lowering the chances of the marriage being successful, studies have shown that the higher amount of previous sexual partners results in divorce more often. Therefore, it is only advisable to have sex during marriage.

Why is marriage so important? Well, marriage is a formally, or legally, recognized union between a man and a woman, This union is extremely important, because, as I said earlier, it creates a nuclear family unit, which is ideal for children to prosper in.

Another thing you said was that since no one is born married, so therefore the act is sinful, and compared it to owning a gun, and that it would be illogical only if you have a license. This is a bad analogy and I will explain why. To make a proper comparison, think of driving a car. if you are a 12 year old who gets into a car, and you don't know how to drive it, and choose to joyride, is that wrong?

Of course. because you're not in the proper position to drive the car and it has risks to yourself as well as other people. In order to drive a car, you need to be qualified to do it. In most places, when you reach age 16, you can learn how to drive a car, then after that, you take a test demonstrating your ability, and if you pass, you get your license. And then it becomes okay to drive a car. This process ensures when you are driving a car, you are properly qualified to do it.

Similarly, if you are not married, you are not in the proper position to have sex. God states that to have sex, you must first reach puberty, and then you must get married, and then you are in the proper position to have sex.

Tagging users in this thread: @@Mainländer @Billowel @BummerDrummer @FullTimeLoser @manline @RREEEEEEEEE @StormlitAqua @mänline @Made in Heaven @FlamingCel @IlIlllllIlIl

God is a fucking simp because life heavily favors women.

his thread is wrong in so many areas I don't know where to start

For starters, sex is sinful outside of marriage, because it is how you create children. Studies show that children grow up properly in a nuclear family, that is, one that has a mother and father. When children grow up in single parent households, they often grow up to have much more problems in general.

Teen girls who get abortions do so because they understand they are not ready to raise a family. Married people have abortions at a significantly lower rate because they understand they are properly equipped to raise a child.

Also, the idea that reproduction should be through mutual prayer is false, and here is why. How many kids is one going to raise? Let's say someone wants to have 5 kids. So what are they supposed to do, only have mutual prayer with their wife 5 times?

Sex isn't just about reproduction. It has other purposes, and one of them is pair bonding as well as a way for a husband and wife to express their love and desire for each other. Hence the term "making love". If you are having sex outside of marriage, you aren't doing it in the proper way that is healthy.

When you have sex outside of marriage, you are diminishing its value, and lowering the chances of the marriage being successful, studies have shown that the higher amount of previous sexual partners results in divorce more often. Therefore, it is only advisable to have sex during marriage.

Why is marriage so important? Well, marriage is a formally, or legally, recognized union between a man and a woman, This union is extremely important, because, as I said earlier, it creates a nuclear family unit, which is ideal for children to prosper in.

Another thing you said was that since no one is born married, so therefore the act is sinful, and compared it to owning a gun, and that it would be illogical only if you have a license. This is a bad analogy and I will explain why. To make a proper comparison, think of driving a car. if you are a 12 year old who gets into a car, and you don't know how to drive it, and choose to joyride, is that wrong?

Of course. because you're not in the proper position to drive the car and it has risks to yourself as well as other people. In order to drive a car, you need to be qualified to do it. In most places, when you reach age 16, you can learn how to drive a car, then after that, you take a test demonstrating your ability, and if you pass, you get your license. And then it becomes okay to drive a car. This process ensures when you are driving a car, you are properly qualified to do it.

Similarly, if you are not married, you are not in the proper position to have sex. God states that to have sex, you must first reach puberty, and then you must get married, and then you are in the proper position to have sex.

Tagging users in this thread: @@Mainländer @Billowel @BummerDrummer @FullTimeLoser @manline @RREEEEEEEEE @StormlitAqua @mänline @Made in Heaven @FlamingCel @IlIlllllIlIl
pres is one of the biggest trolls in this forum.The lesser you pay attention to him the better.

Why ugly subhumans exist? How do you supposed to marry being ugly? Your wife will never truly desire you if you're ugly. Life is barely bearable being ugly and God knows that and does nothing.
God is a fucking simp because life heavily favors women.
A young fertile good-looking female has more value than all members of this forum combined. If she's virtuous and a virgin, she's priceless. Ugly guy is despised and shunned by everyone, including his own family. At best, he is pitied because of his pathetic existence. Seems fair.

Last edited: