Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] If you are still a KHHV after high school & after turning 18, you will never ascend.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
Enjoy wasting your years then
How is trying to ascend wasting them? Rotting here all day repeating the same regurgitated shit that’s been said about 10 times already is wasting your years.
Looks like you just want to keep me in the bucket. Just because you can’t ascend doesn’t mean everybody else on this forum or most virgin 18 year olds can’t. It’s not “cope” to acknowledge this.

View attachment 212652
Okay, bro. Keep coping with your ascension fantasy. JFL :lul::lul::lul::lul:
you should see this :https://incels.is/threads/hard-to-s...-uphill-battle-not-an-anttained-state.178244/

MY POINT PROVEN ONCE AGAIN. lmao. You are so fucking brainless. It's honestly pathetic at this point.

You are only looking at the top tier slayer blacks.

This would be like me saying that all whites are slayers because of the Chad line-men in the NFL.

RAPPERS ARE NOT THE AVERAGE BLACK MAN, YOU FUCKING RETARD. Get this fact in your fucking head already.
Rappers are what most black guys look like

how is this ugly?

How is trying to ascend wasting them? Rotting here all day repeating the same regurgitated shit that’s been said about 10 times already is wasting your years.

Strawman, nobody said rotting here all day was the alternative, you are just going to waste resources into looksmaxxing that could have gone into wealthmaxxing, but you'd rather be on the dating market competing for pussy like a pleb than be on the "buy market" and take advantage of disenfranchized women in poor countries (which is my plan and where my time and effort is being spent)

Looks like you just want to keep me in the bucket. Just because you can’t ascend doesn’t mean everybody else on this forum or most virgin 18 year olds can’t. It’s not “cope” to acknowledge this.

Ironically its your current strategy that is likely to keep you in the bucket, because failure is more likely and so is suicide, after you face rejection after rejection no matter how much you improve, and that isn't the worst outcome

THE WORST OUTCOME IS YOU BECOMING SO MENTALLY TIRED YOU START COPING, SETTLE FOR A LANDWHALE AND USE MENTAL GYMNASTICS TO CONVINCE YOURSELF THAT "YOU WON" AND IT "FINALLY WORKED" (which I'm sure what happens to most incels that say they "ascended", they settle for used goods significantly below their league and likely still get cheated on)

That's not the point. If you somehow ascended, good for you I guess. But unless you are an actual chadlite larper, your chances of "ascending" are less than 0.001%. This is simply the hard truth.

Calling truth and facts "crab bucket mentality :soy:" is a delusional gigacope.

Rappers are what most black guys look like

how is this ugly?

View attachment 212658
Again with the antartica temperature IQ retardation.

Successful Rappers have TOP 0.01% WEALTH and FAME.

YOUR AVERAGE NORMAL BLACK GUY DOES NOT HAVE THESE THINGS.

Can't believe I have to explain this shit. Its like I'm talking to a goddamn new born.

That's not the point. If you somehow ascended, good for you I guess. But unless you are an actual chadlite larper, your chances of "ascending" are less than 0.001%. This is simply the hard truth.

Can't believe I have to explain this shit. Its like I'm talking to a goddamn new born.
So? If biggie was middle class he’d still get laid

@Edmund_Kemper
As a black man, you aren't JUST BLACK, you have to BE BLACK, being black is a persona not a race, and if you aren't BLACK ENOUGH then you aren't ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH

In order for a black man to be the peak of attractiveness for his race he has to have certain attributes and/or skills that are representative of his race, this is why you see so many black men clamoring to all fit into the same mold, this is why black culture is like a "monolith" (you HAVE to like rap music, HAVE to like basketball, HAVE to do/like X), because if we don't, we don't get laid, and we essentially DON'T EXIST, because our own women don't want us, so the races of other women definitely don't want us either

You have to be aggressive and/or tall, and you better have a big penis, you have to be exceptional and above average in some facet and preferably multiple facets, but what happens when you are just average in everything, you don't even get noticed, black culture is the only culture that pretends that the average men in their population don't exist, you look at TV, movies, etc and it gives the idea that pretty much all black men are talented or well endowed in some way, when its actually that most of us (average and below average black men) get pushed into the background as though we don't exist

As a black man If you can't dance, "play sports", you're not tall, not athletic, can't sing or rap, don't have a big penis, etc THEN YOU ARE TREATED BY YOUR RACE AS THOUGH YOU DON'T EXIST BECAUSE YOU AREN'T BLACK ENOUGH

The only reason you think the average black man is attractive enough is because your PERCEPTION of how an average black man looks has been altered by media representation, black media doesn't want to depict average looking black men with average skills, its exceptional or nothing

Those guys that you are seeing are not average at all, they are just the ones who have a reason to come out of their house more (so you actually get to see them), the rest of us are at schools or inside our house lol

Last edited:
Strawman, nobody said rotting here all day was the alternative, you are just going to waste resources into looksmaxxing that could have gone into wealthmaxxing, but you'd rather be on the dating market competing for pussy like a pleb than be on the "buy market" and take advantage of disenfranchized women in poor countries (which is my plan and where my time and effort is being spent)

Ironically its your current strategy that is likely to keep you in the bucket, because failure is more likely and so is suicide, after you face rejection after rejection no matter how much you improve, and that isn't the worst outcome

THE WORST OUTCOME IS YOU BECOMING SO MENTALLY TIRED YOU START COPING, SETTLE FOR A LANDWHALE AND USE MENTAL GYMNASTICS TO CONVINCE YOURSELF THAT "YOU WON" AND IT "FINALLY WORKED" (which I'm sure what happens to most incels that say they "ascended", they settle for used goods significantly below their league and likely still get cheated on)

You both make some good points, I concede. Sometimes I just don’t think it’s productive repeating the same arguments though. We know we’re in a shit situation and I think we should be focusing on getting out of it rather than just saying it’s over. I just want a partner. Going to a poor, foreign country doesn’t appeal to me however, which sounds hypocritical but I feel that if I can’t ascend at home I see no point in going abroad.

So? If biggie was middle class he’d still get laid
No he wouldn't. Not with that face & recessed chin :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

@Edmund_Kemper
As a black man, you aren't JUST BLACK, you have to BE BLACK, being black is a persona not a race, and if you aren't BLACK ENOUGH then you aren't ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH

In order for a black man to be the peak of attractiveness for his race he has to have certain attributes and/or skills that are representative of his race, this is why you see so many black men clamoring to all fit into the same mold, because if we don't, we don't get laid

You have to be aggressive and/or tall, and you better have a big penis, you have to be exceptional and above average in some facet and preferably multiple facets, but what happens when you are just average in everything, you don't even get noticed, black culture is the only culture that pretends that the average men in their population don't exist, you look at TV, movies, etc and it gives the idea that pretty much all black men are talented or well endowed in some way, when actually that most of us (average and below average black men) get pushed into the back as though we don't exist

As a black man If you can't dance, "play sports", you're not tall, not athletic, can't sing or rap, don't have a big penis, etc THEN YOU ARE TREATED BY YOUR RACE AS THOUGH YOU DON'T EXIST BECAUSE YOU AREN'T BLACK ENOUGH

The only reason you think the average black man is attractive enough is because your PERCEPTION of how an average black man looks has been altered by media representation, black media doesn't want to depict average looking black men with average skills, its exceptional or nothing

Those guys that you are seeing are not average at all, they are just the ones who have a reason to come out of their house more, the rest of us are at schools or inside our house lol
@BlkPillPres TESLA, ENSTIEN, NEWTON, SUN'S CORE TEMPERATURE, SOLAR SYSTEM SIZE, GALAXY SIZE, INFINITE COMBINED IQ
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif

I feel that if I can’t ascend at home I see no point in going abroad.

That's like saying if I can't lift 500 pounds I see no point in lifting 250 pounds

You have to start somewhere, and please understand "poor" is relative, a rich person in a poor country can live like a God because he can live in the safest gated communities there and outclass most people there, you'd have to worry for nothing for the rest of your life, but if you want to keep struggling then go ahead, I don't know how old you are but remember you are running out of time

That's like saying if I can't lift 500 pounds I see no point in lifting 250 pounds

You have to start somewhere, and please understand "poor" is relative, a rich person in a poor country can live like a God because he can live in the safest gated communities there and outclass most people there, you'd have to worry for nothing for the rest of your life, but if you want to keep struggling then go ahead, I don't know how old you are but remember you are running out of time
If it’s a poor white country I’d consider going there but if it’s a poor ethnic country I’d have to pass. I don’t agree with racemixing and I have no intention of shaming my ancestors.

If it’s a poor white country I’d consider going there but if it’s a poor ethnic country I’d have to pass. I don’t agree with racemixing and I have no intention of shaming my ancestors.

"I'd rather not reproduce and pass on my ancestors genes, than to shame my ancestors by reproducing with an ethnic"

JFL at this logic, isn't failing to pass on your genes period even more of a failure than reproducing with an ethnic, white men have raped ethnic women and reproduced as a norm all through history (men period), how come its magically not shameful when its rape, but if you get an ethnic woman with consent its shameful :feelskek:

Also JFL at this "my ancestors" cope, if you aren't religious this is a very ironic way of life to have because its no different than religion

If you are looking for a poor white country try Eastern Europe, if you are already in Eastern Europe I don't know what to tell you

If you are seriously excluding all races except white from your choices, please understand that its weird for you to call yourself incel, because that's a volcel, you can't reject like 80% of the planet and then whine that you can't get a woman, shit like this just makes me think you could get laid but you ignore all advances or chances to court an ethnic woman, that's not inceldom, that's you having standards as unrealistic as a woman and complaining

Last edited:
Hard to shallow edition shows special autism

@Edmund_Kemper

In order for a black man to be the peak of attractiveness for his race he has to have certain attributes and/or skills that are representative of his race, this is why you see so many black men clamoring to all fit into the same mold, this is why black culture is like a "monolith" (you HAVE to like rap music, HAVE to like basketball, HAVE to do/like X), because if we don't, we don't get laid, and we essentially DON'T EXIST, because our own women don't want us, so the races of other women definitely don't want us either

You have to be aggressive and/or tall, and you better have a big penis, you have to be exceptional and above average in some facet and preferably multiple facets, but what happens when you are just average in everything, you don't even get noticed, black culture is the only culture that pretends that the average men in their population don't exist, you look at TV, movies, etc and it gives the idea that pretty much all black men are talented or well endowed in some way, when its actually that most of us (average and below average black men) get pushed into the background as though we don't exist

Those guys that you are seeing are not average at all, they are just the ones who have a reason to come out of their house more (so you actually get to see them), the rest of us are at schools or inside our house lol
Sounds bluepilled

This isn’t true at all. I’ve known plenty of guys who were incels at high school and became betabuxxers and/or got landwhale girlfriends/wives in their 20s. Also fat guys who lost weight.

Sounds bluepilled

How?, can you even explain what it is you are saying, just seems like you are pulling words out of your ass, just throwing around terms, validate why you think its blue pilled

they sound bluepilled? You sound bluepilled dude
Spot on.

Mr. "non-Chads are in looksmatched relationships and aren't affected by hypergmay, bro" should not be calling anyone bluepilled.

Also a shit tier rater as well. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

keep crying for me
No one is crying for you and/or your brainless replies JFL.

You're just mad because you know I'm right and you're wrong (about the thread topic). If you don't ascend by 18, its over.

"I'd rather not reproduce and pass on my ancestors genes, than to shame my ancestors by reproducing with an ethnic"

JFL at this logic, isn't failing to pass on your genes period even more of a failure than reproducing with an ethnic, white men have raped ethnic women and reproduced as a norm all through history (men period), how come its magically not shameful when its rape, but if you get an ethnic woman with consent its shameful :feelskek:

Also JFL at this "my ancestors" cope, if you aren't religious this is a very ironic way of life to have because its no different than religion

If you are looking for a poor white country try Eastern Europe, if you are already in Eastern Europe I don't know what to tell you

If you are seriously excluding all races except white from your choices, please understand that its weird for you to call yourself incel, because that's a volcel, you can't reject like 80% of the planet and then whine that you can't get a woman, shit like this just makes me think you could get laid but you ignore all advances or chances to court an ethnic woman, that's not inceldom, that's you having standards as unrealistic as a woman and complaining
I can’t argue with you, you’re right. I’m unable to formulate any effective arguments against this.

they sound bluepilled? You sound bluepilled dude
They said to get SMV you have to act black, all I said is that being black doesn’t decrease your smv
How?, can you even explain what it is you are saying, just seems like you are pulling words out of your ass, just throwing around terms, validate why you think its blue pilled
Thinking that acting black will get you girls = bluepilled

They said to get SMV you have to act black, all I said is that being black doesn’t decrease your smv

you said no black guys are ugly

No one is crying for you and/or your brainless replies JFL.

You're just mad because you know I'm right and you're wrong (about the thread topic). If you don't ascend by 18, its over.
its not that i dont agree,its the hard to shallow edition,its not hard to shallow you are in an incel forum everyone knows its over,and u use the same typing style blckpillpress used to get the clout and that what is retarded

That's not the only thing.

You're forgetting about -
tall height + big frame,
big dick,
top tier dancing ability,
top tier athletic ability,

REMINDER THAT ALL OF THESE THINGS I LISTED ARE GENETIC.

you said no black guys are ugly

I said its rare
That's not the only thing.

You're forgetting about -
tall height + big frame,
big dick,
top tier dancing ability,
top tier athletic ability,

REMINDER THAT ALL OF THESE THINGS I LISTED ARE GENETIC.
Many black guys are tall

doesn’t Africa have a big average cock size?

most black guys look very normal looking like a chad. Show me evidence that black guys have a low SMV. I dare U

its not that i dont agree,its the hard to shallow edition,its not hard to shallow you are in an incel forum everyone knows its over,and u use the same typing style blckpillpress used to get the clout and that what is retarded
I disagree.

There are a lot of retards on here that still think they can ascend at 21, 25, or even 30 :lul::lul:. Lots of retards get triggered as fuck when you say "its over for you when you turn 18".

Also my threads are not with a blckpillpress typing style. Now you're just making up random bullshit at this point. Not going to argue with you anymore.

There are a lot of retards on here that still think they can ascend at 21, 25, or even 30 :lul::lul:.

JFL can't relate more than this.

Your pre-18 years are only the bootcamp with regards to dating and sex. If you missed the bootcamp, you will never survive the war which starts at 18.

If you got your dick sucked once or twice in high school, you MIGHT get laid once a year or so during your adult life, but you will never truely escape inceldom (Consistent free sex with a non-fat biological female)

Under my rule homeschooling and unisex schools would be banned.
If you got your dick sucked once or twice in high school, you MIGHT get laid once a year or so during your adult life, but you will never truely escape inceldom (Consistent free sex with a non-fat biological female)
Fakecel.

I think you need to learn to read, that was not even the point nor the main argument, you literally didn't read shit so no wonder your response is just two words, if you aren't going to take the time to bother reading don't bother responding either, this is some normie tier thinking here

JFL well he must be really tired of seeing this BS cope, and I agree with him, I've talked about this too in threads, the fact that were all basically damaged goods at this point, I'm emotionally dead when it comes to affection, your GF will look into your eyes expecting some kind of response you were supposed to learn during your "teen love" phase, and you'll just be there with a confused face wondering wtf is going on with "that look" she's giving you, panicking trying to think of what you need to do to pretend to be "normal"

So even if we could ascend, it would be a waste of time because it would never last, older women have moved past any sentiment they had towards the "young and awkward" love phase, they will dry up at the sight of a man still trying to "figure it out"

That's what confuses me about all these idiots talking about ascension, its like they have no self awareness at all, they have no foresight and aren't mentally placing themselves in scenarios and working out how it would end up, its obvious whats going to happen to anyone whose spent at least an hour contemplating the in's and outs of dating and how to interact with "your woman", and when you do that it becomes apparent, you don't know how to interact with her

Getting a woman is like applying for an entry level job with the requirement of "past work experience", its like you are being trolled, they want a "new relationship", but they no longer want to engage in any of the things associated with "new relationships", its expected that we all come into the relationship with a premade template of understandings and codes that were established in past relationships

With that criteria we are automatically excluded from the game
High IQ.

Also for every crumb of ascension normies ascend x10 in that time trough experiences and in whole better start and life parameters. Normie=Life on normal mode. Incel=Life on hard mode.
The exception I see in Christian counter-culture. There are many women, who are faithful and keep volcel/virgin until marriage and are thirsty for godly men. Yes, they will prefer high SMV males overall, but the chances for low-tier normies are very high because lack of men general and: you get first experiences, which would not only tolerated but enjoyed together.

Bump as a reminder than ascension after 18 doesn't exist.

Too many copers think ascending is still possible at 21+ or 25+ :feelskek:

Wtf this is yotta based thread

23 year hold KHV. It never began for me

You are delusional as fuck if you think otherwise. High school is the "easiest" time to ascend for many reasons. Foids have less access to chads and still live at home.

My high school has 500-550 students per grade.
Divide that in half and you get the foid students, so 250-275. School time is 7 hours a day, 5 days a week, and approximately 180 days per year.
Some of you many not have 500 students per grade. Maybe you only had 250 to 400s but my point still stands.

Imagine being around foids for this much time, in a less hypergamous setting, no tinder, and still not getting laid. What the fuck do you think is going to happen when I get to college or the work force? Adult 18+ foids have unlimited access to Chads on tinder, instagram, college/uni or work. Why would they choose a sub8 male like me?

*Brutal TeenLovePill incoming*:
being a virgin after high school or after 18 = missing Teen Love.
IF YOU MISSED OUT ON TEEN LOVE, IT NEVER EVEN BEGAN FOR YOU AND HERE'S WHY.

Teen love is a crucial point of development for being able to have a decent sex life and being socially accepted into society. This is when kissing, handholding, and sex happen. If you can't get these by 18, You are EXTREMELY FAR BEHIND SOCIALLY AND SEXUALLY. It its COMPLETELY OVER FOR YOU and saying anything else is DELUSIONAL COPE. Missing teen love means you are genetic dead-end subhuman trash. No way around it.

***Reminder that by the time HS ends, most of your normalfaggot peers have already either had sex, kisses, flirting, partying, dating, or other specific degenerate encounters/acts with the opposite sex.

How the fuck am I going to catch up? I can't. You can't either unless you are a fakecel faggot larper.

The only hope for 18+ virgins is if he were somehow a good looking tall mentalcel and foids looked past his non-existent experience. Besides that RARE EXCEPTION, it doesn't make sense how an 18+ Kissless Handholdless Virgin could ascend otherwise. Think about how creeped out foids get when thinking about average/ugly adult virgins.

(Cope): INB4 copers saying: :soy::soy::soy: "But we had 18 year olds and older on the forum ascend. Stop being so negative you're hurting my feelings with blackpills!!!" :soy::soy::soy:

Retards need to stop chugging soy and know that the exception is not the rule. 99% of us are going to rot here forever and there is nothing that can be changed about it.

If you can't ascend in high school or before 18, YOU WILL NEVER ASCEND PERIOD. You are doomed to Inceldom for life. GET OUT OF YOUR FANTASY LAND AND STOP BEING FUCKING DELUSIONAL.
Pretty much. I knew this from a young age due to being an uglycel so not really surprised.

100% agree with this. Ascending in college is just another gay cope, too, in fact foids are even more pickier then.

100% agree with this. Ascending in college is just another gay cope, too, in fact foids are even more pickier then.
Exactly. Anyone who says ascension is possible after 18 or in college needs to be banned on sight.

tbh

Rip.... What was 18yo inceldom like compared to 23yo inceldom?
Can't really compare my situation now to when I was 18, because it was long before I discovered the blackpill and I was very bluepilled. At 18 at the end of my high school year, I was accepted to a top 25 college that was also known to be a party school, so I had some hope I would ascend in college. Obviously none of that happened, and only recently discovered the blackpill at the end of college.