Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [HARD TO SWALLOW EDITION] If you have a shit personality whilst having close to average looks, you're not incel. YOU'RE A FAILED NORMIE.

Kind of bluepilled JFL. Are you seriously saying that if chad watched anime and played vidya he couldn't get laid? He doesn't watch anime and play vidya because he has no fucking time for that shit. Incels do these things because they have nothing better to do, nothing to do with personality. Smoking weed and drinking doesn't do anything to make you NT either JFL.

Foids might care if a normie is playing vidya and watching anime because that's time they aren't betabuxxing JFL. Anime and vidya only a problem if you are betabuxx.

d20.jpg

Didn’t read to be honest , but I see your point

normie + non NT = failed normie

Gigacope thread tbh.

LOOKS ARE 95-99%. Anyone who denies this is coping hard.
Looks and income(if she wants a betabux) are all that matters
also looks = status

Ironically people liked me more when I forced myself to not say anything all the time, just being completely silent.
This is too true

I just want to make it clear that looks are the primary requirement for sexual attraction for both sexes. If you're on either extreme of the looks spectrum (giga-chad or true-cel), personality wont make a difference. But the closer you go towards the middle of the spectrum (normie level), the more personality matters.

So many of you fuckers act like if you were just normie in appearance (and retained your current 'personality') you'd get laid. Even if overnight you became a normie male, you'd be incel because of your personality. Why would a woman be attracted to a normie ADULT male who likes anime and video-gaming JFL.

Even in the way some of you communicate online, you spam hundreds of messages per day with majority of the messages only containing like 5 words max, in an effort to postmaxx. You dont talk about inceldom related issues in a serious manner (like adults), instead you just meme the fuck out of everything.

For some of you guys, your online behaviour, interactions and persona portrays yourselves as having the maturity of children (no offense to children, as ive met a few kids who are more mature than the average autistic postmaxxer on here)

This forum is full of turbo-autism JFL, when i read some of the messages on here (coupled with the gay anime profile pics), it feels like im on a forum in which the userbase is predominantly children.

Too many incels here have the typical beta weak submissive male personality. Just because you're an incel due to your looks doesnt mean that you should have a typical incel personality.

Im the kind of guy who can wholeheartedly say that I wouldnt be incel if it wasnt for my looks, because i have a normal (non-incel) personality. I like sports and fitness, i like to drink/smoke weed, im interested in fashion, travelling etc. The only difference between me and the normie males who are socially and sexually successful, is my looks (and being blackpilled). But in terms of personality, i have similiar interests, thats why i know for sure that its not my personality, but my looks holding me back.

Because i have a normal personality, i know that if i was just normie tier in appearance (whilst retaining my personality) i would get laid. But many of you are just coping thinking its only your looks holding you back. It pisses me off when i see people on this forum who mog me (those who are normie in appearance) rotting on this forum and simply blaming looks when realistically, they could ascend with their normie looks if they just developed a normal personality instead of being a turbo autist on the internet.
you're implying that smoking weed and drinking are personality traits when most normies see that stuff as pretty degen. Traveling and all the other shit mentioned are also not personality traits as much as they are interests. Your personality stems from how you carry yourself and how you treat those around you. The fact you listed your hobbies thinking they are personality traits screams to everyone ITT that you are just as autistic as the average weebposter. Get off your high horse and stop coping.

also looks status
Trump is the highest status person in the world and is an orange, bloated, and geriatric boomer. Even at his peak he was only Chadlite.

that was never the point of the post. It was to make the point that personality is just as much the reason for your inceldom as your looks (if you're normie in appearance yet posting on this forum). Because from personal experience, ive seen well-socialized normies who can dominate conversations and exhibit confidence, actually get with decent looking foids.
Well, maybe I'm close to being average-looking. You won't dominate conversations and exhibit confidence if you were getting shat on for any way you do anything in any social setting you were in since elementary school. How does having shit personality from being a pariah makes me a failed normie?

I also remember being a redpill coper when I was 16.

Someone had to say it. This forum is full of kids, otakus, and memes. I also drown myself into this meme culture ngl, we all do. And this is not what it means being an incel.

I have a great personality, everyone who gets to know me admires the amount of stuff I know. I'm good at telling stories and describing stuff to people. I'm funny.
Yet i'm still seen as less than a human :cryfeels:

Doesn’t matter. 5/10 is trucel in 2020. Hypergamy is fucking evil. Turn me into a high tier normie, and only then might I stand a chance.

Well, maybe I'm close to being average-looking. You won't dominate conversations and exhibit confidence if you were getting shat on for any way you do anything in any social setting you were in since elementary school. How does having shit personality from being a pariah makes me a failed normie?

there's a difference between lacking confidence (or being socially anxious) and having a shit personality.

Personality = your interests, hobbies, life-goals etc.

Confidence = your ability to show dominance in social settings.

Its understandable to have zero confidence if you've experienced significant trauma in social settings, but your personality is still in your control and is unaffected by external factors.
Gigacope thread tbh.

LOOKS ARE 95-99%. Anyone who denies this is coping hard.

You will be judged solely by your looks if you are gigachad or truecel. But the closer you are to being in normie territory, the more personality becomes important.

You're probably the guy who will argue that a 5/10 normie autist who doesnt say a word will slay as much as a 5/10 normie who is funny, cool, charismatic, confident, dominates conversations, is interesting and has normal hobbies. I have observed both cases in real life, and there was a significant difference in social/sexual success for both of them.

Your perception of the importance (or lack thereof) of personality isnt steeped in reality. People like you who make unrealistic claims about the blackpill are the reason that bluepillers assume that we all live in basements and never go out into the real world. People like you are the reason blackpill will never spread.

Last edited:
Trump is the highest status person in the world and is an orange, bloated, and geriatric boomer. Even at his peak he was only Chadlite.
he is 6ft2, white and mogs all other candidates

Personality = your interests, hobbies, life-goals etc.

No, personality - is how good you are at treating other people, especially lower tier people.

No one give a fkk about your interests, hobbies, life goals, not even your "friends". Putting on pedestal sh*t like this is a normie trait.

he is 6ft2, white and mogs all other candidates
He was higher-status than any other political candidate before he entered the race in 2016.
Plus he is frauding his height.

No, personality - is how good you are at treating other people, especially lower tier people.

No one give a fkk about your interests, hobbies, life goals, not even your "friends". Putting on pedestal sh*t like this is a normie trait.
People care about looks and social status. Essentially OP is comparing normie looking dudes without social status to statusmaxxed dudes

Unironically, you are exhibit A of the people i am talking about in the post. Also, i like your username, suits your personality.

I have a great personality, everyone who gets to know me admires the amount of stuff I know. I'm good at telling stories and describing stuff to people. I'm funny.
Yet i'm still seen as less than a human :cryfeels:
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Unironically, you are exhibit A of the people i am talking about in the post. Also, i like your username, suits your personality.
Nope. IRL i am smart, confident, funny. Everything women claim to like in a man. Too bad women lie and too bad i am ugly. If personality mattered i would be gigachad. You would be low tier normie crying for me getting all the women

If personality mattered i would be gigachad. You would be low tier normie crying for me getting all the women

Ironically it would be the other way around, because based on your online interactions, you seem like you have the personality of a 12 year old.

Ironically it would be the other way around, because based on your online interactions, you seem like you have the personality of a 12 year old.
he has actually admitted to being 13 JFL

Hmm, Yet another post to seed in division in an already divided community. Listen, As much as I would like to compliment you on an obviously time consuming post; I simply cannot. You are not contributing to the blackpill with this very post. Who cares who is failed normie or Incel? We are having a literally crysis of lack of Coitus and you are here making a post on who is failed normie. Why do you think people seek an escape using Vidya and Anime hmm. It because soyciety has discarded and estranged them. You think if given the attention they would pass up pussy and good pussy at that? No! So stop with these shitty analogies and Division inducing posts. Give us Some concrete observations op.

Nope. IRL i am smart, confident, funny.

Lol, my bad bro, sorry for not realising how blessed we are to have the presence of such a cool character like yourself on this forum.
Hmm, Yet another post to seed in division in an already divided community. Listen, As much as I would like to compliment you on an obviously time consuming post; I simply cannot. You are not contributing to the blackpill with this very post. Who cares who is failed normie or Incel? We are having a literally crysis of lack of Coitus and you are here making a post on who is failed normie. Why do you think people seek an escape using Vidya and Anime hmm. It because soyciety has discarded and estranged them. You think if given the attention they would pass up pussy and good pussy at that? No! So stop with these shitty analogies and Division inducing posts. Give us Some concrete observations op.

i dont think people who's only shortcoming is a shit personality which can be fixed very easily (failed normies) and people who's shortcoming is looks which is extremely difficult to fix (incels) should belong in the same category.

Lol, my bad bro, sorry for not realising how blessed we are to have the presence of such a cool character like yourself on this forum.
You should actually be glad this forum doesnt allow selfies. You get to hear the things i have to say (maybe take some notes if you want to remember them JK). And you also dont have to see my ugly face. If you saw my face you would instantly disregard what i say. You will be on the defensive mode trying to find ways to prove me wrong.

There are groupies for almost every male endeavour
but sadly postmaxxing on .co with an anime foid avi isnt one of them ...

I know you dont like me OP ,
but remember that behind every anime avi there is a lonely guy who is just trying to cope .
And everyone has their own copes , their own ways of dealing with this fate .

Its just that , once you have fully realized how over it is and.once you have given up on Life and embraced LDARing , you stop giving a fuck about being NT or staying conform to these social standarts .

Cause you cant get laid either way .
Approaching doesnt change a thing , gymmaxxing doesnt change a thing , Redpills dont change a thing .
Once you have tried everything and everything failed .

There is no reason to keep pretending and such is the fate of the clown .
Choosing to degenerate instead of going out with a bang .

being self aware doesnt make a difference .
Divide and conquer .

i dont think people who's only shortcoming is a shit personality which can be fixed very easily (failed normies) and people who's shortcoming is looks which is extremely difficult to fix (incels) should belong in the same category.
well, can you really fix it?:
you can't develop a normal personality if you made it past 18 without getting laid
Too late to become normal now, missed all the milestones
One thing I would like to add is that even personality is inherited. Its genetic and not immutable. So if you're an eccentric non-NT sperg-ish type of guy, you can squarely blame biological determinism for that as well. No point in holding us to fault because everything is predetermined.

If females do not approach you or you fail to attract the opposite sex, you are Incel. Whether or not if you are a failed normie.

DhMeAzK

Shit bait op.

Normies get laid through pure chance, not personality. Of course they must be NT and can't make ANY mistakes or show ANY vulnerabilities. Even then the chances are incredibly slim that a normie will fuck. It's really the whim of the foid and whether she is extra slutty or too ugly to fuck Chad consistently

If anyone here woke up a normie tomorrow, they would need huge luck to get laid. They need to be on their 100% to even have a 1% chance.

Kind of bluepilled JFL. Are you seriously saying that if chad watched anime and played vidya he couldn't get laid?

You didn't read
I just want to make it clear that looks are the primary requirement for sexual attraction for both sexes. If you're on either extreme of the looks spectrum (giga-chad or true-cel), personality wont make a difference. But the closer you go towards the middle of the spectrum (normie level), the more personality matters.

Actually OP made a very based post.

@IncelKing
My personality at its core is crap, but I'm probbaly a sociopath, over time I incorporate aspects of other peoples personality into mines as I begin to imitate the qualities I like about them (or those that stand out), I never used to notice this until a few years ago, but my personality is literally an amalgamation of the personality traits of people I have encountered in my life with a bit of a personal spin to it, or things I learned to do as an adaptation to compensate for my lack of social skills (still don't have much eye contact though)

There's even this guy currently at work who has similar interests and I notice I've started to take his speech patterns, and a lot of the speech patterns and ways of speaking I have is from one of my old friends that killed himself, etc

Sociopathy was probably a blessing to me, people at work think I'm not a psychopath and I'm that "funny guy" who makes dark humor jokes and makes people laugh, they have no idea how dark it gets though, the real material stays in my head

You didn't read

@IncelKing
My personality at its core is crap, but I'm probbaly a sociopath, over time I incorporate aspects of other peoples personality into mines as I begin to imitate the qualities I like about them (or those that stand out), I never used to notice this until a few years ago, but my personality is literally an amalgamation of the personality traits of people I have encountered in my life with a bit of a personal spin to it, or things I learned to do as an adaptation to compensate for my lack of social skills (still don't have much eye contact though)

There's even this guy currently at work who has similar interests and I notice I've started to take his speech patterns, and a lot of the speech patterns and ways of speaking I have is from one of my old friends that killed himself, etc

Sociopathy was probably a blessing to me, people at work think I'm not a psychopath and I'm that "funny guy" who makes dark humor jokes and makes people laugh, they have no idea how dark it gets though, the real material stays in my head

dude you're the only person on this forum who i met that seems like he has an AWESOME personality. This thread was directed at all other users.

And tbh, based on your personality traits, i also think i might be a sociopath. Because i also tend to copy/imitate certain behaviours of others in an effort to fit in and show myself as "being part of society" when psychologically i dont feel like I even belong to the human species

My external personality (the personality i show to the world) is somewhat different to my core personality (the personality i actually have). I feel like I can't truly BE MYSELF in society. If i were to truly be myself, i wouldnt let laws or the way society is structured, stop me from getting what I want (pussy for example). In a natural environment where laws are non-existent and its every man for themselves, I would just take what i want for myself, but i have to make a conscious effort to remind myself that I live in a society where there are rewards and consequences associated with each action, causing me to place self-imposed limitations on the way I act, resulting in me feeling as if my behaviour is ARTIFICIAL (FAKE).

I dont feel like my personality is really my own construct, but more so an adaptation to the society i live in, in order to survive. It seems as if the elites of society have cleverly engineered my personality in such a way that I remain docile and continue to serve the status quo in a peaceful and civil manner. My personality isnt an actual reflection of my values, beliefs, principles etc. nor does it represent who I am, i'm being led to believe in the illusion of having freedom when the reality is, my actions/behaviour is being controlled by people high up in the food-chain who just pulling my strings whilst telling me that I have full autonomy of what i do, how i behave etc.

One thing I would like to add is that even personality is inherited. Its genetic and not immutable. So if you're an eccentric non-NT sperg-ish type of guy, you can squarely blame biological determinism for that as well. No point in holding us to fault because everything is predetermined.