Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [HARD TO SWALLOW EDITION] If you have a shit personality whilst having close to average looks, you're not incel. YOU'RE A FAILED NORMIE.

Even with a decent personality you cannot just join social circles after a certain age. Especially if you live in a country with a reserved culture like Finland. Add in the lockdown and it's even worse.

I have lost what friends I had from moving and from my friends moving. Now it's basically impossible to make new friends or even visit bars or clubs since you get stared at and told to fuck off if you're there alone.

It's also the quality of the social circle that matters. Beckies don't hang with non NT "loser" groups.

Last edited:
Even with a decent personality you cannot just join social circles after a certain age. Especially if you live in a country with a reserved culture like Finland. Add in the lockdown and it's even worse.

I have lost what friends I had from moving and from my friends moving. Now it's basically impossible to make new friends or even visit bars or clubs since you get stared at and told to fuck off if you're there alone.

It's also the quality of the social circle that matters. Beckies don't hang with non NT "loser" groups.
high iq. getting a good start in life is crucial. if you don't ascend in high school, it's extremely difficult to make it after

And tbh, based on your personality traits, i also think i might be a sociopath. Because i also tend to copy/imitate certain behaviours of others in an effort to fit in and show myself as "being part of society" when psychologically i dont feel like I even belong to the human species

This is a psychological practice known as "masking." Both autists and psychopaths do it, and the higher functioning you are, the more capable you are at masking and adapting to your social environment.

I naturally perform social mimicry like you and @BlkPillPres do. Except I am not fond of living a life of lies, and much like many psychopaths are content with being parasitical "bottom feeders," rather than parasitical "status seekers," I also fall into this category (of NEETdom, which enables one to be honest in life, if nothing else).

I believe that childishness and neoteny, while not attractive to foids, is what should be aspired to in terms of achieving individual happiness. Because a life of creativity and spontaneity, rather than conformity and strategy, is what makes for good times. And whether you attempt to get there through NEETbuxx or an early retirement just represents a difference of circumstances.

Last edited:
Agreed user who had avi anime are children or they have mental illnesses becouse a man who cross the age of 18 and he still watch cartoons are undeveloped at mind and this its a gentle way to say it.

It's impossible for anyone to judge themselves, but I know at this point and time of my life, I'm a bitter person. I was not always like this and I know for damn sure I don't have close to average looks because I don't think it's normal for a guy, straight or even gay, to see another guy and say something like
"I wish I looked like that."
"How do I get my hair like that?"
"I wish I had his nose or chin."
"How come my cheekbones are not like that?"

So while I can't judge myself but in the past, I've compared myself to many guys I've seen around where I've lived, I can safely say I am nowhere near a normie as I never lived in some Valhalla location where everyone around me was nothing but chads.