Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard to Swallow Edition] If you think you'd be in a "happy relationship" if you were better looking, you're not really blackpilled

Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★★
"If only I were normie/chadlite/chad, I'd be in a warm, loving, happy relationship with a woman and we'd live together happily ever after!"

It's amusing when people who claim to be blackpilled make this kind of statement, similar to those who think "ascension" will solve all their problems. Female nature being what it is, this type of belief is a fantasy. Women are hypergamous by nature, and this (if not kept in check by something like patriarchy) causes problems for ALL men, not just incels. For incels, the problem is obvious - women can completely shut us out of the sexual market because they have the power to do so. But better looking men are not "going to do okay" in a feminist system. Hypergamy causes problems for them too, just different ones.

Let's say you were a 6/10 normie, fairly tall, decent frame, no serious flaws, and you managed to "land" a 5/10 foid and married her. No, you wouldn't live happily ever. She would always be looking for a better option, always looking for "superior" genes, and if the social climate (like it is now in the West) made it so that she would suffer little to no consequences for cheating, SHE WILL CHEAT. She will fuck a taller, better looking man behind your back, and if she gets caught, she will rationalize it to you and the world because she's already rationalized it to herself.

Women are also petty and unforgiving, to a certain extent by nature, but it's certainly been made worse by the endless flow of cucked propaganda coming from the "mainstream" media telling women that they are "qweenz," that they're perfect, that they can do no wrong, and that no conflict is ever their fault. When women start to believe this bullshit, it creates an environment where any conflict, even a minor one, that comes up between a woman and a man leads to the woman destroying whatever relationship she had with the man and burning all the bridges behind her, because she's convinced that she's 100% right and the man is not only wrong, but evil. Any little conflict will be used by a woman to rationalize cheating on or breaking up with her husband or boyfriend. Increasingly, when relationship conflicts erupt, the woman is unwilling to work things out and simply tosses the relationship aside like yesterday's garbage.

Remember that divorce rates are sky-high in every country where getting a divorce is easy. Remember that women initiate 80% of divorces. Entering into a marriage with a woman in this era, in this culture, is like stepping into a minefield. Honestly, if I were Chad, I'd just pump and dump/fuck hookers/go MGTOW. What's the point of a relationship if it has such a high chance of blowing up in your face?

thats quite a lot of words ngl

So no man is happy with a woman?

Females were a mistake ngl

I 100% agree with you, nice post by the way, no wonder many men get cucked by their wifes these days, a friend of mine caught his wife cheating on him for the 2nd time and he was based enough to dump the bitch forever

Hard to Swallow Edition belongs to @BlkPillPres, please dont plagiarize

I feel no one really thinks its gonna be rainbows and sunshine but I think the point is I'd rather have those 'normal' problems than being a khhv.

I agree with this. This is lifefuel for incels. All that self improvement is only gonna land us into problems. Self improve for your own self esteem and enjoy your copes. Thats all there is to it.

Yeah, it's a bit myopic to think that societal problems only affect incel men. Rising inequality, hypergamy, etc. make things harder for most men, but in different ways.

Sure, Chad is getting more sex but that also means that the women he's getting have a higher n-count. Which makes them less traditional and more likely to divorce. This stuff matters when you want to have a stable family.

Ultimately, you can't make things worse for one group of people (incels) without that also eventually biting everyone else in the ass. Human systems are interconnected and always have been.

Even so, you'd still be happier as a chad. Chad can replace women easily. He's well-equipped to deal with breakups because he has options.

You would only get rejected for not being NT.

If ur a gigachad u can have a happy relationship since foids would worship u and they wouldn't cheat u because they can't find a better looking guy to fuck.
Anyway if ur a chad why would u care about a happy relationship if u can cum and dump all the whores u find

Honesty i don't care i just want to fuck once in my life at this point...this would solve everything

If ur a gigachad u can have a happy relationship since foids would worship u and they wouldn't cheat u because they can't find a better looking guy to fuck.
Anyway if ur a chad why would u care about a happy relationship if u can cum and dump all the whores u find

Honesty i don't care i just want to fuck once in my life at this point...this would solve everything

Just pay for it then

What you just said was my first initial goal, it wasn't to have "amazing passionate sex", it was to just have sex period at least once before I die, so I just fucked a pro, the next time I'll be looking for more enjoyment

Last edited:
I don't give a shit about how the relationship would go

I would do anything to at least know what it feels like to have someone else that I am attracted to want me back

I agree with this. This is lifefuel for incels. All that self improvement is only gonna land us into problems. Self improve for your own self esteem and enjoy your copes. Thats all there is to it.
Life fuel

I don't give a shit about how the relationship would go

I would do anything to at least know what it feels like to have someone else that I am attracted to want me back

ya, ultimately genuine intimacy/sex is our greatest human high. not being able to experience that emotion is brutal

Just pay for it then

What you just said was my first initial goal, it wasn't to have "amazing passionate sex", it was to just have sex period at least once before I die, so I just fucked a pro, the next time I'll be looking for more enjoyment
I'll do it eventually.Problem is prostitutes are mostly ugly landwhales here and if i really have to pay for it at least i want to fuck with a good looking one.So i probably will have to overcome my high-inhib and travel to Germany or Holland where brothels are legal and quality is better.