Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] Many Incels Are Mentally Normies And Function As Dangerous Sleeper Agents (The Importance Of Extremism)

Image0

It can happen in less than 5-10 years. Might as well try than ldar. Being defeatist with nothing to look forward to or work on for the future isn't my style.

That's right. These are very easy fixes that would help incels substantially.
What is the best thing we can do rn? I feel powerless tbh

JFL that may be too expensive and also it doesn't prove anything, normies buy sex dolls as a gag all the time, especially blow up dolls

My initiation is that you'd have to kill a dog and a cat on camera, people are either dog lovers or cat lovers (or both), and ending a life is a very impactful thing, I could gauge their reactions and see if they are forcing themselves or not, if you lack the heart to kill animals that we as humans hold dear to us like "family", then you aren't black pilled

Having it on video is just a fuck you to larpers, if they invade and fuck the group up via doxxing, we can release the video and make them look like a terrible person, they don't get their cope of "I'm a good person outing these incels", they'll be an animal murdering psychopath, no different than us as far as normies are concerned

Our enemy is governments who structure societies in such a way that men with poor genetics are disadvantaged, and the people who vote for them. Animals are not responsible for gynocentricism, the matriarchy or feminism/female empowerment, so animals are not our enemy because they didnt cause us any suffering.

If i killed a dog or cat etc. i'd feel a deep sense of guilt and sadness, because the animal didnt do me any wrong, it didnt cause me any suffering so its not my enemy (in fact domesticated animals are closer to being friends seeing as though they comfort you when you're feeling lonely/sad, and dogs especially are known for their loyalty) so as far as im concerned, the animal is INNOCENT, hence i wont harm it.

What's ironic is that although i have sympathy towards animals, i could kill a normie human being in cold blood and feel nothing afterwards, because i know that if the roles were reversed and he (normie) had the opportunity to kill me without consequence, he would gladly kill me in a heartbeat and feel absolutely zero guilt or remorse.

My war is with the HUMAN SPECIES. All other species are non-combatants or bystanders/civilians as far as im concerned, so i dont feel any desire to harm them. Once again, the irony is that I would hesitate to even kill a cockroach, (i might sweep it up and dispose of it in the garden) but if it was a normie HUMAN BEING i'd kill the fucker without a second thought. From my perception, normies are lower than cockroaches.

Last edited:
A lot of users are chasing "the edge", that feeling you get when being part of something seen as "fringe" and/or "dangerous", but they don't actually want anything to do with it, when things shift from being:

Theoretical and impersonal ("JFL @ stacey tourists in an islamic country getting their heads cut off")
TO
Practical and personal ("My becky/stacey sister who I know dresses like a slut was raped at a club")

Yeah I think a lot of users here are failed normies LARPing as incels. This place should be more like the opposite: incels LARPing as normies IRL. We are the true sleeper agents infiltrating normie spaces.

Remember at some points in history, it was considered extremist to be against monarchy, to denounce god(s), to criticize mainstream ideology, to resist slavery, to declare national sovereignty, and so on. Extremism can only be defined relative to social norms. If the world as it were 100 years ago were to observe what the world is today, they would describe our current state of being as extremely degenerate.
i could kill a normie human being in cold blood and feel nothing afterwards, because i know that if the roles were reversed and he (normie) had the opportunity to kill me without consequence, he would gladly kill me in a heartbeat and feel absolutely zero guilt or remorse.
normies have absolute no sympathy for incels, so we should have no sympathy for them. even if we react with kindness, it will be returned with cruelty. therefore it's the only rational decision.

Last edited:
Yeah I think a lot of users here are failed normies LARPing as incels. This place should be more like the opposite: incels LARPing as normies IRL. We are the true sleeper agents infiltrating normie spaces.

Remember at some points in history, it was considered extremist to be against monarchy, to denounce god(s), to criticize mainstream ideology, to resist slavery, to declare national sovereignty, and so on. Extremism can only be defined relative to social norms. If the world as it were 100 years ago were to observe what the world is today, they would describe our current state of being as extremely degenerate.

If the allied soldiers in WW2 looked at our world today through some kind of time machine, they would probably shoot their own officers and commanders and join the axis.

normies have absolute no sympathy for incels, so we should have no sympathy for them. even if we react with kindness, it will be returned with cruelty. therefore it's the only rational decision.

While it's true that the average normie is cruel and hypocritical, just being that alone isn't enough reason to kill them. They have to actively try to harm (and possibly kill) you, before killing them is justified. Simply being a prick and wishing you were dead is poor and insufficient reason to kill them.

There are a lot of very obvious ethical reasons for this. (Tbh, I'd rather not take the time to go into it, because it might be a waste of energy, as it's very likely to get handwaived away as "moralfagging.")

People do rituals where they kill goats and chickens, but not many people say they're insane.

My point exactly, its accepted as normal, nobody calls these people "psychos", the guy is a retard, he can't get simple arguments, its like he just skims and then makes false interpretations on purpose, its obvious what I meant in my response

If anyone feels empathy for normies/women from his family he is cuck and he is not blackpilled.
Your family members dont care about our inceldom, they dont care about struggles of our lives, and if they would know they would mostly laugh at it with their friends.
If toilet breaths she is slut that doesnt feel any empathy, doesnt matter if she is from your family. Defending her in any shape or form is cucked.

Last edited:
I think it depends from person to person: I would be cool with someone KILLING my family as long as I have a mother who kisses me everyday and a family that treats me better than how they treat me.

In this regard I was born lucky, because I never stuck so close to someone so much so that my life depended on them, this is why someone dying is pretty easy to digest for me; but sometimes I do get angry seeing innocent people having to pay for things.

I'm not in the stage of my life where I'm wanting to literally rape people, I can jerk off but my parents took my phone anyway and now I can't jerk off anymore. I want to jerk off bad and I don't give a fuck if someone breaks in and kills them; as long as I get what I want which is phone.