Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] There Is No Such Thing As An "Innocent" In Society [NOT EVEN CHILDREN]

I just don't want to know anymore about this world.

A 5-year old is not the same person as his 18-year old self

You are talking about personality, I'm talking about biological imperatives, the things you are hardwired to think and feel

You clearly did not read my thread, I already talked about specifics that make your argument pointless

There is no difference to a 10 year old girl telling the ugly kid in class to get away from her because "he's icky" and that same 10 year old (at the age of 20) telling the incel at her college to get away from her because he's an "ugly loser who is stupid enough to think he had a chance with her"

By saying 5 years instead of 10 you are just pushing the buck back a bit further to try and argue innocence from ignorance

BUT ONE DOES NOT HAVE TO BE AWARE OF THEIR SINISTER NATURE FOR THE ACT TO NOT BE "INNOCENT"

You seem to be arguing innocence within the context of "simply not knowing", I'm arguing "innocence" from the context of being inclined towards certain thoughts and actions that negatively affect others (and even enjoying it), and that's something ALL CHILDREN DO, humans are inherently sadistic (that's my point)

Ever notice how babies laugh while "playing" with their parents if said parent makes a pained face after they hit them, that's an indicator of the INNATE SADISM we have as a species

We go on to label that act/thought as "innocent" because "its a baby", but that's ridiculous, its really fucking sinister when you think about it, the fact that a baby laughs because you are in pain, the fact that its wired into a being to find enjoyment in an expression associated with discomfort

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW FAR BACK IN YEARS YOU GO, I'VE ALREADY COVERED THIS, WERE ALL INNATELY SADISTS ON SOME LEVEL

Last edited:
Utilitarianism is not the only moral framework.

Also I forgot to tag @based_meme for more drama.
Of course, but which moral framework is the "right" one.

NONE, it's all a social construct, nothing is OBJECTIVELY wrong or right

Want to see more moralfags try to argue against biological human behavior

Want to see more moralfags try to argue against biological human behavior

Then in another thread they'll ironically argue that hypergamy is innate to women and hardwired into their biology

Their logic:
"Well they are innocent until they start expressing their innate desires and personally affecting me, until it does affect me or they reach the age when society tells me its alright to judge them, they're innocent"

Ironically proving exactly what I said in my thread:
There are many things about the reality we live in that we "just accept" because it doesn't affect us enough for us to care

You are talking about personality, I'm talking about biological imperatives, the things you are hardwired to think and feel

You clearly did not read my thread, I already talked about specifics that make your argument pointless
Well to be fair I already said I didn't read it basically lol, but the person you were agreeing with @lll is making a different argument and appealing to their FUTURE ACTIONS rather than the innate sadistic tendencies in toddlers.

i.e. "they'll do this when they grow up so they're bad and must die" rather than the fact that they are already not innocent like you argued.

TL;DR: "I want to fuck kids"

Lmfao jk.
WE ARE INNATELY SADISTS AND SELFISH (FROM BIRTH)
We all like to pretend we care, but when the opportunity arises, we have no problem stepping on others for our own personal gain.
Bullshit I almost wish I was that way lol. There is clearly a spectrum of such behavior.
Of course, but which moral framework is the "right" one.

NONE, it's all a social construct, nothing is OBJECTIVELY wrong or right
You tried to argue as if nobody could say they didn't want to kill Hitler as a kid when that is not the case under different moral frameworks. It's a contentious question for a reason.

So in fact any moralfag could be completely consistent in his reasoning.

Last edited:
Bullshit I almost wish I was that way lol. There is clearly a spectrum of such behavior.

Not all forms of "sadism" are extreme

Don't let me see you in any threads laughing about any roastie getting acid faced, or her crying because Chad left her

All forms of "schadenfreude" is sadism

Well to be fair I already said I didn't read it basically lol, but the person you were agreeing with @lll is making a different argument and appealing to their FUTURE ACTIONS rather than the innate sadistic tendencies in toddlers.

You not only didn't read my arguments, you clearly didn't even read your own arguments lol

What you're saying doesn't make sense, because my arguments and @III arguments aren't seperate or opposed, ever think that their "future actions" are related to "their innate sadistic tendencies"

I don't see how you rationalize them as not being connected, that makes no sense at all lol

Not all forms of "sadism" are extreme

Don't let me see you in any threads laughing about any roastie getting acid faced, or her crying because Chad left her

All forms of "schadenfreude" is sadism
That specifically is a poor example of using someone as a stepping stone. I don't see how anyone even gains any benefit from that. Maybe emotional benefit? I don't know.

You not only didn't read my arguments, you clearly didn't even read your own arguments lol

What you're saying doesn't make sense, because my arguments and @III arguments aren't seperate or opposed, ever think that their "future actions" are related to "their innate sadistic tendencies"

I don't see how you rationalize them as not being connected, that makes no sense at all lol
The result of these innate sadistic tendencies you describe don't always result in bullying or any specific occurrence whatsoever. Like you just conceded not all forms of sadism are extreme.

That's why you can't appeal to future actions as a justification. Who knows how it will manifest. It could be mild or he could be a future murderer.

Last edited:
A 5-year old is not the same person as his 18-year old self.

You are literally physically not the same person as you were at 5-year old. Brain cells died, you've been shaped by prior experiences, you brain has developed, and so on. In the case of being older (and elderly) you've lost your memories, your brain is deteriorating, etc.

This is like common sense stuff.
personality is already set in stone by first grade nigga. https://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/personality-set-life-grade-new-study-article-1.203576
who will be a bully, an outcast, a whore. Can already be determined to a very large extent by first fucking grade.
Just fucking lol how your brain concluded that I’m a Christian. Hating maximalists fags with 12yo mindset does not make me a dead kike worshipper
Why you hate on satanism worshipping fags if u dont worship the dead kike on a stick?
Just kill yourself satanism worshipping faggot

personality is already set in stone by first grade nigga. https://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/personality-set-life-grade-new-study-article-1.203576
who will be a bully, an outcast, a whore. Can already be determined to a very large extent by first fucking grade.
Do you know which one is which and are the bullies by that time so you can select who 'deserves' it?

Also, I can give a very obvious example which disproves this: puberty. Puberty is what determines when people will be attractive or not for the rest of their life. Missing the puberty lottery can completely change your "personality", make you socially stunted, etc. There are people on here who were like that and can attest to that.

Do you know which one is which and are the bullies by that time so you can select who 'deserves' it?

Also, I can give a very obvious example which disproves this: puberty. Puberty is what determines when people will be attractive or not for the rest of their life. Missing the puberty lottery can completely change your "personality", make you socially stunted, etc. There are people on here who were like that and can attest to that.
"deserves it", "innocence","morality" are arbitrary do you agree with this?

There's no such thing as "deserve", shit just happens (my signature is dedicated to this nonsense because belief in "deserving" is the #1 INDICATOR OF BEING A MORALFAG AND BEING BLUE PILLED)

Did Chad "deserve" to be born better looking than you? (if not, why do you still believe in the concept of "deserving" then?)

A lot of you guys actually believe in the "just world" fallacy and you don't even realize it, you all hold onto certain aspects of the blue pill and you just can't let go

The concept of "deserving" is rooted in the concept of "a just world", as in something bad happening to someone who "deserved it" is a good thing because that's "justice", there's no such thing as justice, all of these blue pilled concepts are shit you were raised to believe

Then why are people appealing to future actions such as "these are the same people who would be my bullies" to justify whatever actions such as killing or whatever on kids? Their first reaction is "those kids are the people who will grow up to be my bullies! They're not innocent! They deserve it!"

Clearly people here have a conception that there are indeed people who "deserve" it such as normies, females, etc and people who don't.

This is why all this edgy LARPing is pointless IMO. You can say morality doesn't exist, but you've been conditioned by the society we're in since birth, you'll be conditioned by it tomorrow, and the day after.

At the very end of the day you're going to end up falling back on some moralistic argument, point, or line of thinking when communicating like BlkPillPres constantly tries point out in users and then consequently say there aren't blackpilled.

This is why all this blackpill gatekeeping is stupid.
There's no such thing as "deserve", shit just happens (my signature is dedicated to this nonsense because belief in "deserving" is the #1 INDICATOR OF BEING A MORALFAG AND BEING BLUE PILLED)

Did Chad "deserve" to be born better looking than you? (if not, why do you still believe in the concept of "deserving" then?)

A lot of you guys actually believe in the "just world" fallacy and you don't even realize it, you all hold onto certain aspects of the blue pill and you just can't let go

The concept of "deserving" is rooted in the concept of "a just world", as in something bad happening to someone who "deserved it" is a good thing because that's "justice", there's no such thing as justice, all of these blue pilled concepts are shit you were raised to believe
It's the people in this thread who think some people deserve it not me or at least that's why they're talking about how these children will grow up to be the ones that would grow up to bully them as an argument.

Last edited:
Then why are people appealing to future actions such as "these are the same people who would be bullies" to justify whatever actions such as killing or whatever on kids? Their first reaction is "those kids are the people who will grow up to be my bullies!"

Were only making these arguments to show that your moral justifications (even though are false to begin with) are completely flawed

Its called "arguing within context"

You guys are starting off the argument as - "they are innocent" or "they don't deserve X"

Were just continuing within that context to show you that EVEN WITHIN YOUR PROPOSED CONTEXT YOU ARE WRONG, they aren't "innocent"

That doesn't mean we agree with your context (that concepts like "morality" and "deserving" are true), were just showing you that your arguments are so flawed, even within your own context they're wrong

BlkPillPres constantly tries point out in users and then say there aren't blackpilled.

If you're going to mention someone, quote them, this "dodging" shit doesn't make sense

Based & high IQ. I HATE kids

You got some proof of this? I want to know, how you came to this conclusion ?

Weinstein, Cosby, etc (and those are just the guys who got found out and caught up in scandals JFL), and those are some big names

As for pedophillia, look up Cory Feldman, he has admitted to being sexually abused as a young child actor and has been quite open and vocal about whats going on in the entertainment industry

Were only making these arguments to show that your moral justifications (even though are false to begin with) are completely flawed

Its called "arguing within context"

You guys are starting off the argument as - "they are innocent" or "they don't deserve X"

Were just continuing within that context to show you that EVEN WITHIN YOUR PROPOSED CONTEXT YOU ARE WRONG, they aren't "innocent"

That doesn't mean we agree with your context (that concepts like "morality" and "deserving" are true), were just showing you that your arguments are so flawed, even within your own context they're wrong
If you're arguing within "my context" (I'm just pushing buttons) then why are you trying to pull me back into your context and say that "nobody deserves anything."

Shouldn't you stay within the same context when I bring up such a point?

So we're talking about bullies with the implicit understanding that they deserve X and aren't innocent. But when I point out how you can't differentiate at that point in time it's well it doesn't matter anyways?

Why even argue within context anyways and just say people's actions don't matter anyways and killing a future bully is the same as killing a future incel?

If you're going to mention someone, quote them, this "dodging" shit doesn't make sense
It's your thread you get alerts anyways. Lol, how is that dodging?

Last edited:
Then why are people appealing to future actions such as "these are the same people who would be my bullies" to justify whatever actions such as killing or whatever on kids? Their first reaction is "those kids are the people who will grow up to be my bullies! They're not innocent! They deserve it!"

Clearly people here have a conception that there are indeed people who "deserve" it such as normies, females, etc and people who don't.

This is why all this edgy LARPing is pointless IMO. You can say morality doesn't exist, but you've been conditioned by the society we're in since birth, you'll be conditioned by it tomorrow, and the day after.

At the very end of the day you're going to end up falling back on some moralistic argument, point, or line of thinking when communicating like BlkPillPres constantly tries point out in users and then consequently say there aren't blackpilled.

It's the people in this thread who think some people deserve it not me or at least that's why they're talking about how these children will grow up to be the ones that would grow up to bully them as an argument.
All I am is saying. Is the concept of innocence itself doesnt exist in objective reality, only exists in the minds of men. Thus kids arent really innocent as innocence,honior,worthiness,morality all of these things dont truly exist.

Weinstein, Cosby, etc (and those are just the guys who got found out and caught up in scandals JFL), and those are some big names

As for pedophillia, look up Cory Feldman, he has admitted to being sexually abused as a young child actor and has been quite open and vocal about whats going on in the entertainment industry

:feelsokman: :feelsokman: I'll look it it. Sounds interesting.

All I am is saying. Is the concept of innocence itself doesnt exist in objective reality, only exists in the minds of men. Thus kids arent really innocent as innocence,honior,worthiness,morality all of these things dont truly exist.

This

@GoffSystemQB - Baby sharks eat eachother in the womb, because that's part of their genetic programming, its hard wired into them, humans are just hardwired with less obviously cruel traits so we get to lie to ourselves and tell ourselves - "I'm a good person deep down"

There's no such thing as "innocent", or are you going to say those baby sharks are "innocent" too while gobbling down their brothers and sisters in the womb JFL ("they don't know any better, their fins aren't even fully formed")

Lacking "less obviously" cruel instincts/traits doesn't make you "good", and that's the only difference between humans and animals, our instincts and traits aren't as "obviously" cruel and brutal

Most humans are just egotistical pieces of shit who don't want to admit to themselves that they aren't "good", because that ruins existence for them, as it "takes away" from their persona

Last edited:
Most people agree with me 100% of the time, they just haven't been convinced yet JFL, but I have convinced many on this site, don't worry, you'll get there lol
Tbh is always a pleasure to read your threads.
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsthink:

This

@GoffSystemQB - Baby sharks eat eachother in the womb, because that's part of their genetic programming, its hard wired into them, humans are just hardwired with less obviously cruel traits so we get to lie to ourselves and tell ourselves - "I'm a good person deep down"

There's no such thing as "innocent", or are you going to say those baby sharks are "innocent" too while gobbling down their brothers and sisters in the womb JFL ("they don't know any better, their fins aren't even fully formed")

Most humans are just egotisitical piece of shit who don't want to admit to themselves that they aren't "good", because that ruins existence for them, as it "takes away" from their persona
I've always been misanthropic and think most humans are pieces of shit so it's no surprise to me. Obviously this is biological, but there is clearly a spectrum of behavior.

Furthermore society and societal conditioning does indeed restrain us back. Although, it would be nice that I could fight and die for what I want in some theoretically collapsed society I'm not sure how it gets better for incels/men.

There are even more losers in the wild then there are in society that simple. We just probably exited one of the easiest eras for men in all of humankind. You might think you're some sort of high T alpha who will be able to take and get what he wants by force, but I don't have the same opinion regarding myself. Quite frankly it seems odd that any incel would hold the counter opinion actually.

But that doesn't mean I have to think it should be a free-fall against kids or anyone else. There's clearly a societal benefit and utility if not biological for our different actions and behaviors toward children.

Last edited:
I've always been misanthropic and think most humans are pieces of shit so it's no surprise to me. Obviously this is biological, but there is clearly a spectrum of behavior.

Furthermore society and societal conditioning does indeed restrain us back. Although, it would be nice that I could fight and die for what I want in some theoretically collapsed society I'm not sure how it gets better for incels/men.

There are even more losers in the wild than there are in society. We just probably exited one of the easiest eras for men in all of humankind.

But that doesn't mean I have to think it should be a free-fall against kids or anyone else. There's clearly a societal benefit and utility if not biological for our different actions and behaviors toward children.
Even though morality existing in society is beneficial for everyone as a whole. For the individual it is best to have no inhibitions,no morals, no emotional attachments. Only focus attaining their desired goal and do whatever they must.

Freud made this clear long ago. Good post.

All Sons of Adam & Daughters of Eve ingested that very same Apple of the fruit of knowledge (knowing good from bad) on that very same fateful day when we all cast out from the garden of Eden.

Giving up the garden of paradise for pussy.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

That's all I'll say about that.

Another based thread.

There are no Innocents. Just people that deserves tougher punishments than others.

A lot of people, even incels, are against mass murders based on the false perception of "innocents", I'm here to argue there's no such thing

Aren't we all aware that pedophilia and rape is rampant in Hollywood?

Most people living in areas with drug king pins know who is running the area yet do nothing until a close family member or friend is affected (or they themselves)

Etc, etc, etc

There are many things about the reality we live in that we "just accept" because it doesn't affect us enough for us to care

Society doesn't care about the things that affect men (divorce laws, child support, alimony, etc), so the entirety of society is complicit in this

ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT IF EVERY PERSON BANDED TOGETHER TO GET THESE LAWS CHANGED IT WOULDN'T CHANGE IN A MONTH?

Of course we could get things changed as a collective

But we don't, and that's because we don't really give a fuck unless something affects us directly, that's how humans are, AND THAT MAKES US ALL COMPLICIT IN THESE SYSTEMS

Everyone is fucking aware of what is going on in some sense but they do nothing about it because it doesn't affect them and/or they come out on top in the scenario, so THEY ARE COMPLICIT

THERE ARE NO INNOCENTS

Now onto why children aren't "innocent", that has more to do with THE NATURE OF WHAT IT IS TO BE HUMAN

WE ARE INNATELY SADISTS AND SELFISH (FROM BIRTH)

Children are not innocent, they are somewhat ignorant but not innocent, kids engage in the same vile acts adults do, just "lesser" forms of them, and we label these lesser forums as "acceptable" because "its a kid", its all based on emotion and us as a society avoiding an existential crisis, THAT CRISIS COMING FROM US REALIZING WHAT WE REALLY ARE

There is no difference to a 10 year old girl telling the ugly kid in class to get away from her because "he's icky" and that same 10 year old (at the age of 20) telling the incel at her college to get away from her because he's an "ugly loser who is stupid enough to think he had a chance with her"

There is no difference between a 15 year old bully that takes children's lunch money, and a 35 year old that makes the local small businesses in his area pay a "protection fee". BOTH are forms of "racketeering", one is just treated as "lesser" and basically ignored because "its a kid"

ALL OF THESE "LESSER FORMS" OF ACTS/THOUGHTS ARE INDICATORS OF HUMAN NATURE AND THAT PERSON'S MINDSET

Having a more "advanced understanding" of your thoughts and actions don't make you more or less innocent, because at the end of the day, you comprehended the act/thought on some level, and you enjoyed what you were doing, so how the fuck can you be "innocent", its just special pleading BECAUSE HUMANS DON'T WANT TO ADMIT TO OURSELVES WHAT WE ARE, HOW INNATELY CRUEL AND FUCKED UP WE ARE EVEN FROM CHILDHOOD

There's no such thing as "innocent", we just label these "lesser acts/thoughts" that children have as innocent because we want a "just world" perception of things

Ever notice how babies laugh while "playing" with their parents if said parent makes a pained face after they hit them, that's an indicator of the INNATE SADISM we have as a species

We go on to label that act/thought as "innocent" because "its a baby", but that's ridiculous, its really fucking sinister when you think about it, the fact that a baby laughs because you are in pain, the fact that its wired into a being to find enjoyment in an expression associated with discomfort

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS INNOCENCE

What ever you'd like to call "evil" is "inside of us" FROM BIRTH, its just that some age groups get excused, while others are judged for it

Its the same reason why a "child" can be "charged as a minor" for murder rather than charged for murder like every other adult, and its because "they don't know any better, its a child"

Complete BS, we all know on some level, WE JUST DON'T KNOW WHY

That 15 year old school bully who gets off on beating kids knows what he's doing, he just isn't completely aware of why he enjoys it

That 15 year old girl in school that publicly rejects guys so that they get mocked and teased knows what she is doing, she just isn't completely aware of why she enjoys it

Humans are fucked up, society likes to pretend that children aren't because then nobody has to admit to themselves that they were always fucked up, they can give themselves the excuse that "SOMETHING CHANGED THEM" and "were not all bad"

kids are more cruel than adults

doesn't anyone here remember how awful junior high was? there was much more bullying going on than vs high school

Yet to the last 20..40 years it more or less worked.

Moral justifications have to be backed by threats, its the threats that worked not the justification
kids are more cruel than adults

doesn't anyone here remember how awful junior high was? there was much more bullying going on than vs high school

I wouldn't even say they are more cruel, they are just in a simpler environment where you have to "play human" less, there's less pretending involved

Moral justifications have to be backed by threats, its the threats that worked not the justification

Mostly modern US + some parts of Europe IMO. But that's not how the rest of the world recently worked. In later USSR for ex morals were largly backed by themselves, not potential treats/punishments. And there were no public degeneracy like nowdays. Context got changed and sheeps simply followed each other leaded by television/hollywood /internet "jew" propaganda.

If the main reason of explicitly enabled and further encouraged foids hypergamy is to control population grow its over - too much resources/efforts were already put into it and investors are looking forward to collect the ROI.

Mostly modern US + some parts of Europe IMO. But that's not how the rest of the world recently worked. In later USSR for ex morals were largly backed by themselves, not potential treats/punishments. And there were no public degeneracy like nowdays. Context got changed and sheeps simply followed each other leaded by television/hollywood /internet "jew" propaganda.

If the main reason of explicitly enabled and further encouraged foids hypergamy is to control population grow its over - too much resources/efforts were already put into it and investors are looking forward to collect the ROI.

When I say threats, I also mean things like social ostracization, there were consequences to being a whore in the past, what I'm saying its not the moral justification that really mattered, it was the punishment associated with failing to meet that moral standard that mattered, it was the threat that mattered not the rule itself, because a rule doesn't matter unless its back by a punishment

Innocence is engaging in an act without fully understanding the consequences/harm the act might inflict on someone else. In that sense, children are innocent. Children often play with insects, dissect them, etc simply because they have little understanding of the concept of life, death, suffering, morals, etc.

Now that being said, are all children innocent? Fuck no. A lot of serial killers were fucked up kids who enjoyed torturing their pets. It must be genetic since in a lot of those cases, there was no underlying abuse or an incident that could have sparked this kind of behavior.

Tldr : Most children are innocent and it is wise to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Innocence is engaging in an act without fully understanding the consequences/harm the act might inflict on someone else. In that sense, children are innocent. Children often play with insects, dissect them, etc simply because they have little understanding of the concept of life, death, suffering, morals, etc.

Now that being said, are all children innocent? Fuck no. A lot of serial killers were fucked up kids who enjoyed torturing their pets. It must be genetic since in a lot of those cases, there was no underlying abuse or an incident that could have sparked this kind of behavior.

Tldr : Most children are innocent and it is wise to give them the benefit of the doubt.

You are arguing innocence from ignorance, I'm talking about innocence within the context of one being inclined towards certain thoughts and/or actions, in that regard, nobody is innocent, as one can't be "innocent of their instincts"

Studies even show that babies respond better to good looking people, and girls don't just start rejecting boys for their looks at the age of 16, it starts from way younger

Males don't start bullying when they hit the age of 18, they are doing it from way younger too

Whatever we like to classify as "evil" is "already inside us" FROM BIRTH, that's my point

I even used examples, for example how babies laugh when playing with their parents and that parent makes a pained face when attacked, don't you find it weird that a response of glee comes from an expression of pain, we already know things INSTINCTIVELY, so it doesn't matter if a child has the "socialized understanding" of being a human, because they already have hardwired the "biological understanding" of being a human, its instinctual

THAT'S WHY NOBODY IS INNOCENT

Children don't magically "become bullies", females don't magically "become whores", etc, THEY WERE ALWAYS THOSE THINGS, THAT'S WHAT HUMANS ARE

When I say threats, I also mean things like social ostracization, there were consequences to being a whore in the past, what I'm saying its not the moral justification that really mattered, it was the punishment associated with failing to meet that moral standard that mattered, it was the threat that mattered not the rule itself, because a rule doesn't matter unless its back by a punishment

"low" classes(masses) were always bound by inevitable punishment/public shaming but "high" ones were mostly self-controlled by morals(since they are already in full control of [self]punishment(as Inventors) and should advance further the primitive sin -> punishment link) until one day they started to fail to limit themselves - afterwards the control of lower classes got lifted/loosen too, as a consequence.

You are arguing innocence from ignorance, I'm talking about innocence within the context of one being inclined towards certain thoughts and/or actions, in that regard, nobody is innocent, as one can't be "innocent of their instincts"

Studies even show that babies respond better to good looking people, and girls don't just start rejecting boys for their looks at the age of 16, it starts from way younger

Males don't start bullying when they hit the age of 18, they are doing it from way younger too

Whatever we like to classify as "evil" is "already inside us" FROM BIRTH, that's my point

I even used examples, for example how babies laugh when playing with their parents and that parent makes a pained face when attacked, don't you find it weird that a response of glee comes from an expression of pain, we already know things INSTINCTIVELY, so it doesn't matter if a child has the "socialized understanding" of being a human, because they already have hardwired the "biological understanding" of being a human, its instinctual

THAT'S WHY NOBODY IS INNOCENT

Children don't magically "become bullies", females don't magically "become whores", etc, THEY WERE ALWAYS THOSE THINGS, THAT'S WHAT HUMANS ARE

Babies react instinctively to someone's looks. While i agree babes are quite racist/lookist, they can hardly fathom the consequences of their actions. This ignorance in this case makes their actions innocent.

This ignorance in this case makes their actions innocent.

No it doesn't

You don't seem to be getting my point, the fact that a baby is capable of such discrimination is what I mean by humans not being "innocent", there is an instinctual "evil" to the very nature of existing as a biological creature

Innocence is just some made up concept humans came up with, there's no such thing

destroyed him tbh
No it doesn't

You don't seem to be getting my point, the fact that a baby is capable of such discrimination is what I mean by humans not being "innocent", there is an instinctual "evil" to the very nature of existing as a biological creature

Innocence is just some made up concept humans came up with, there's no such thing
in that case, everything is made up.
if everything is made up, the word made up becomes meaningless
Lacking "less obviously" cruel instincts/traits doesn't make you "good", and that's the only difference between humans and animals, our instincts and traits aren't as "obviously" cruel and brutal

Most humans are just egotistical pieces of shit who don't want to admit to themselves that they aren't "good", because that ruins existence for them, as it "takes away" from their persona
see how you say "most"?
even you know deep inside that SOME people are good. you just destroyed ur own argument

Last edited:
No it doesn't

"Evil" imo is doing something with the intention of causing harm. The innocence factor comes in when your brain is incapable of handling complex factors such as suffering/morality.

I agree that humans are naturally sadistic, the only thing stopping us from being more so is the filter provided by our rational mind - rationality being a projection of our prefrontal cortex, which isn’t fully developed until we are 25 - this explains why children are more likely to express this ‘blind cruelty’ you described in the form of the 15 year old who continues to inflict pain without thinking deeply about why he does it.

But the truth is, ‘innocence’ and ‘culpability’ do not warrant any kind of punitive response in the way you attempt to rationally justify, they aren’t rational to begin with. They are merely imaginary social constructs projected by human consciousness as a result of our evolutionary programming for the sake of maintaining a sustainable society. No one has any control over the type of person they will become, or the extent to which the sadism present in all of us is a predominant feature of their character.

The reason we have also developed empathy is because without it we would have a situation of moral anarchy (which you profess to prefer, though I don’t think you’ve really thought through the implications of what that would look like as a society-wide paradigm, it doesn’t leave any room the Machiavellian arts of cunning or manipulation, as these things require a base level of trust (even if it is later to be betrayed) in the first place, it would more just be a might = right scenario where there can be no cooperation and anyone stronger than you is likely to murder you on sight for your resources. Humanity would quickly die out without empathy because our children cannot survive their early years without massive input from a guardian, and this sacrifice of time and resources is a form of empathy)

The thing is, I totally understand why you want to see the world burn. It’s because of your early experiences of having been rejected by it that have conditioned you against developing the psychological traits that draw people together, and thus you have been driven to despise these traits as weak and unproductive - mainly because in your experience they have been, they have likely resulted in nothing but further pain for you. ER was similar in this regard, this is actually how most extreme cases of sadism develop, which is what most normal people don’t understand - that’s why they irrationally see justice in the punitive treatment of sadists, your logic is merely a more extreme version of theirs, in which everyone is deserving of pain because they are inherently sadistic on at least some level.

You can profess that technically no one is ‘innocent’ because everyone is naturally born with some degree of sadism within them, but that doesn’t mean that they are by default deserving of having pain levelled against them in response. By that same logic, do you think it can be considered justifiable to skin and boil a cat alive as punishment for having a natural proclivity to play with its prey before eating it in a way that a rabbit does not? It is no more at fault for its own nature than the rabbit. You are making the mistake of consciously blaming people for their unconscious inborn psychological proclivities and responding with punishment in kind. This is the kind of thinking I despise Christianity for as it is a reimagining of the doctrine of original sin, and makes absolutely no sense.

If you are going to endorse this ‘survival of the fittest’ mentality where the inborn sadism of humanity warrants a punitive response in the form of pain inflicted by another, then you must accept there should be an ascending scale to this dynamic, where those who are more naturally sadistic are naturally more deserving of pain. As you believe even children who have had little time to actively express their sadistic tendencies on the earth are not exempt from the preemptive justice you consider this infliction of pain to be, by your own moral logic you could not complain if the door burst in now and the government dragged you away to be tortured for years on end because your proclivity for sadism massively outdoes that of the normal person, who already lacks the innocence to deserve not to die a brutal death according to your logic.

Don't mind me just tagging some people for maximum drama output: @ScornedStoic @MENSA_IQcel @FrothySolutions @Ropemaxx

I am not in the mood to quarrel with BlackPillPres tbh.