Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [HARD TO SWALLOW EDITION] We're the NPCs

• Thread starter whitu_cockru_onry
  • Start date
W

whitu_cockru_onry

50 shades of GrAYcel
-
Let's exemplify this with an analogy. Chads and foids are the main actors, normies are the background characters and we're merely the audience. We're left to sit and watch other people live an actual life while we're stuck in a loop of desperately trying to find copes to make our pathetic existence somewhat manageable.

JFL at NPC copers.

Let's exemplify this with an analogy. Chads and foids are the main actors, normies are the background characters and we're merely the audience. We're left to sit and watch other people live an actual life while we're stuck in a loop of desperately trying to find copes to make our pathetic existence somewhat manageable.

JFL at NPC copers.
Infiltrator

you watch other people live? :dafuckfeels:

Normies are their own caricature. They behave so predictably that I'd consider it laughable if it didn't make me so depressed.

Only people with single-digit IQs do not know what an analogy is.
It doesn't make sense tho, we are not the audience, we are excluded from the play

and you haven't explained why we are npcs

trash infiltrator thread

GrAYcel thread.

It doesn't make sense tho, we are not the audience, we are excluded from the play

and you haven't explained why we are npcs

trash infiltrator thread
Of course we're the audience. That's quite literally what we do just by taking a walk in the park and seeing all those happy couples. :feelsrope:

We're NPCs in a sense that we cannot decide what our fate is. At least I personally feel really helpless as an ugly man in today's society.

need some level of fearlessness to be a main character. either insanity or genius. haven't met anyone like that in years.

Nigga you joined today, stop making such bold claims, you’ll be banned within a few weeks anyway:feelswhat:
Being a GrAYcel is not against the rules :feelsokman:

NPCs are people like in Oblivion. If you offend one of them then he becomes angry, and suddenly they all become angry at you. If you are an outcast you can't really be an NPC.

this is something infiltrators regularly mention here somehow

incels are used to it since their childhood.
I've been lurking this forum since back when it was still .co, and I've never seen an infiltrator mention this, you're talking outta your ass just to own that poor little GrAYcel JFL

Cat

I've never seen an infiltrator mention this,
I envy you. I think about having a girlfriend every single day. It makes me feel depressed, honestly. Not just the lack of sex, but the whole thing about never getting to hug, kiss, cuddle, and sleep with my girlfriend. Going outside is a bad experience for me because I see all those couples having fun when I'm rotting alone. It sucks.
wouldn't be surprised if you're his 2nd alt

but yea I'm bored and talking outta my ass

You're not truly blackpilled if you think that incels are below normies. We are superior to them in many ways. It's just my opinion, but it's better to be Based Trucel than a :bluepill:pilled Normie-sheep

wouldn't be surprised if you're his 2nd alt

but yea I'm bored and talking outta my ass
Fair enough, but this is still too much of a generic statement to determine whether or not someone is an infiltrator. But I see where you're coming from now, thanks for finding this post.