Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Harry Potter lived the truecel life in his first 11 years of life

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
he didn't have a birthday party in 11 years (which was when he was a newborn), he didn't have friends and was a scrawny short guy who got made fun of at school and got bullied by the Dursleys and their chad son Dudley. then the book goes bluepilled and he meets a foid friend and some ginger guy as a friend and betabuxxes the ginger guy's younger sister when harry is 36 years old.

he mogs me into shit

I can see harry meeting ron to be true irl but hermione would just hang out with other foids.

JUST WIZARDMAXXX BRO

Soon you will be screwing Ginny Weasley's pussy. That's a hot ginger man!

I need to rewatch Harry Potter tbh, I remember the books being super fun to read but I never got around to actually finishing them or the movies

I need to rewatch Harry Potter tbh, I remember the books being super fun to read but I never got around to actually finishing them or the movies
it's hard to read books with many pages
JUST WIZARDMAXXX BRO

Soon you will be screwing Ginny Weasley's pussy. That's a hot ginger man!
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Sounds like my life now

The entire thing was completely fake and I am not even talking about the magic. The only thing that could probably happen is him becoming friends with Ron but that’s it. Maybe some people might respect him because Voldemort failed to kill him as a baby but that’s it. He really wouldn’t have been as popular.

He was statusmaxxed, Neville was more of a truecel than him.

The entire thing was completely fake and I am not even talking about the magic. The only thing that could probably happen is him becoming friends with Ron but that’s it. Maybe some people might respect him because Voldemort failed to kill him as a baby but that’s it. He really wouldn’t have been as popular.
He was statusmaxxed, Neville was more of a truecel than him.
dudley was a chad

dudley was a chad
Totally chad :feelskek:

NINTCHDBPICT0004510591891.jpg

I thought Harry has Qt Noodlewhore gf? Not rons sister

Harry Potter is a poorly written Mary Sue who gets insta status and moneyaxxed.

it's hard to read books with many pages
I can never finish them. I get like halfway through and never touch the book again. Almost finished dracula like a year ago but haven’t finished it

Harry potter:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: He's just like me:soy::soy:

Dudley isn't chad though, He's just a fat low tier normie tbh

Fuck that guy, some rich gay pedo really wanted to betabux for him so he sent him 5000 letters inviting him to the most chad school ever. You bet when I was 11 I was waiting for my letter out of this shithole and im still waiting at 22.

In the harry potter universe he literally has the most smv in the entire wizard world. If he was real and that shit was real he would be getting his dick sucked nonstop by hogwarts sluts the second he gets there.
I recently did and quite enjoyed the first few. The last ones are kind of ass tbh no fun allowed type

he didn't have a birthday party in 11 years (which was when he was a newborn), he didn't have friends and was a scrawny short guy who got made fun of at school and got bullied by the Dursleys and their chad son Dudley. then the book goes bluepilled and he meets a foid friend and some ginger guy as a friend and betabuxxes the ginger guy's younger sister when harry is 36 years old.
yep, dont forget Hermione is now the chief of Womens UN, the biggest feminist mafia in the world. At the same time that she works as a model making millions for selling underwear Victoria Sercet bullshit and claiming to be sexualized against her will at the same time.

In the harry potter universe he literally has the most smv in the entire wizard world. If he was real and that shit was real he would be getting his dick sucked nonstop by hogwarts sluts the second he gets there.

Yep, he had Justin Bieber level SMV. He could've picked any foid he wanted. He chose a slutty ranga.

Totally chad :feelskek:

NINTCHDBPICT0004510591891.jpg
i have to bring back this thread because in the book, he's a chad but this actor is a 3/10 at best. if he wasn't a famous actor he'd be typing on here

i have to bring back this thread because in the book, he's a chad but this actor is a 3/10 at best. if he wasn't a famous actor he'd be typing on here
He still mogs me.

what do you look like? DM me a pic
I would, but I don't want to get doxxed tbh. It's not that I don't trust you, but if anything happened and my Dad's work found out his son was incel they might fire him. I look alarmingly like pre-tranny Chris Chan, if that helps

I would, but I don't want to get doxxed tbh. It's not that I don't trust you, but if anything happened and my Dad's work found out his son was incel they might fire him. I look alarmingly like pre-tranny Chris Chan, if that helps
brutal

Who told you it?
It was my first semester at college and a guy in my Calc class asked me if I knew who Chris Chan was. I said I had no idea, and so he showed me a picture. He said I reminded him of Chris Chan. Didn't even apologize or nothing. Normies, man.

It was my first semester at college and a guy in my Calc class asked me if I knew who Chris Chan was. I said I had no idea, and so he showed me a picture. He said I reminded him of Chris Chan. Didn't even apologize or nothing. Normies, man.
Wow

Thank you for this great synopsis of harry potter

Then it turns it he's practically Wizard royalty, a genius at a sport he never knew existed, let alone ever played, ultra resourceful practically making him unbeatable in combat, etc, etc...

Shit turned so bluepilled. At least JK Rowling admitted Hermione would've never got with Ron.

Ron mogged him though cause he's taller, bigger and less jewy, that's why Hermione liked him and not that incel Harry.

As if a girl would ever want to get with a 5'4" hooknosed Jew-hobbit with glasses jfl. That's bluepilled af.
He still mogs me.
Mogs me to infinity and beyond. Look at that chin!

Last edited:
Ron mogged him though cause he's taller, bigger and less jewy, that's why Hermione liked him and not that incel Harry.

As if a girl would ever want to get with a 5'4" hooknosed Jew-hobbit with glasses jfl. That's bluepilled af.

Mogs me to infinity and beyond. Look at that chin!
the actor for harry is 5'5 not 5'4

also that chin is dudley actor's only good attribute the rest of his face is exceptionally subhuman

the actor for harry is 5'5 not 5'4

also that chin is dudley actor's only good attribute the rest of his face is exceptionally subhuman
Yeah cause claiming you're 1 inch taller is not typical for manlets.

He has blue eyes, pale skin and NW0 hairline too. Average height. Mogs many.

There was a brutal racepill in one of the movies when Harry kisses that noodlewhore.

Yeah cause claiming you're 1 inch taller is not typical for manlets.

He has blue eyes, pale skin and NW0 hairline too. Average height. Mogs many.
he lost his virginity at 16 to i think a 23 year old. but he was statusmaxxed.
There was a brutal racepill in one of the movies when Harry kisses that noodlewhore.
video URL?