Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Has a doctor ever turned you away

StonePath

StonePath

Greycel
It's happened to me once, I'll leave out the details but it shocked me when it happened. I hate doctors now.

It's happened to me once, I'll leave out the details but it shocked me when it happened. I hate doctors now.
Yeah, After a bothced rhinoplasty the hospitals refuse to fix it, Tells me theres nothing that can be done when i can literally push it back in place and with picture evidence.

You tried plastic surgery? Did you get your nose fixed somewhere else?
Nah, Dont have the cash, But its extremely painful, Not even my parents are convinced its bothched even with picture proof.

Nah, Dont have the cash, But its extremely painful, Not even my parents are convinced its bothched even with picture proof.
Fuck they made you semi disabled and you can't do jackshit about it, sorry.

Fuck they made you semi disabled and you can't do jackshit about it, sorry.
Ye, So its basically over for me, Ive told my parents ill euthanize myself in belgium when i cant take it no more, Still no effort on their part even tho they have the cash to fix it, They cope with, If we do anything more the nose will be more ruined, Infact, I can push it back in place and its straight again, They wont listen so it hangs for itself halfway cutting little by little falling off, When i dont have a nose anymore ill probably jump off a bridge or building.

Ye, So its basically over for me, Ive told my parents ill euthanize myself in belgium when i cant take it no more, Still no effort on their part even tho they have the cash to fix it, They cope with, If we do anything more the nose will be more ruined, Infact, I can push it back in place and its straight again, They wont listen so it hangs for itself halfway cutting little by little falling off, When i dont have a nose anymore ill probably jump off a bridge or building.
Hopefully it doesn't start causing actual health issues like breathing problems and what not. Fuck your parents for doing this, fuck the doctor too.

Hopefully it doesn't start causing actual health issues like breathing problems and what not. Fuck your parents for doing this, fuck the doctor too.
What can i do, Ive tried convincing them for 1 and a half year and now its really bad.

I have some cool videogames i want to complete before i pack my shit up and leave this hellhole.

What can i do, Ive tried convincing them for 1 and a half year and now its really bad.
Sorry brocel, this is fucked.
I have some cool videogames i want to complete before i pack my shit up and leave this hellhole.
This world isn't fair, I hope you won't actually kill yourself in Belgium or wherever but I'll respect your decision. I have nothing more to say. :feelsbadman:

Sorry brocel, this is fucked.

This world isn't fair, I hope you won't actually kill yourself in Belgium or wherever but I'll respect your decision. I have nothing more to say. :feelsbadman:
Thx for the understanding, Id rather die than look like a jew the rest of my life.

15 drs and one of them told me he would beat me up if i was his son

Wait, are you serious?! Why did he say that for?
Because he believed i was faking my neck pain even when mri showed 2 bulging discs and i couldnt raise my arm for more than 5 seconds

How is it botched? Is it broken? Is it still healing?
Half my nose collapsed, Before then it was hookes in the middle like a jew, So much for trying to fix my jew nose.

Half my nose collapsed, Before then it was hookes in the middle like a jew, So much for trying to fix my jew nose.
did you go to a well known surgeon? do they have reviews ?

Should sue them for the money to fix it and then some. in america you could do that,

Because he believed i was faking my neck pain even when mri showed 2 bulging discs and i couldnt raise my arm for more than 5 seconds
what a cunt! Did they treat your neck injury? I can’t imagine the pain you’re going through hope you get better soon.

Should sue them for the money to fix it and then some. in america you could do that,
That costs money and im a broke neet, The doctors are not on my side telling me my nose is fine, No its not! Onlu way out is suicide.

Im getting better yes thx
@kay'

I avoid the doctor. The Jews want you to see doctors and take medicines (all made by Jews). Just know anytime you see the doctor there's a Jew somewhere chuckling counting the coins on his desk.

It's been more than 10 years I didn't see one