Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has a foid ever approached you before?

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
title. I don't a foid has ever talked to me first in my life jfl

wow great answers guys, we have not had a single contact with the opposite gender

jfl its fucking over for us

a girl opened a door for me today and i didnt say anything
yesterday a girl aksed me a question and i ignored her

just based things
based, keep treating them like shit :feelsautistic:

Yes my oneitus

You mean approaching with second intentions? No.

Some enjoyed talking to me from time to time.

Yes!

The girl took my order at restaurant and smled at me!

So instead of leaving a tip I left my business card under my plate with my personal phone number on it in blue ink...

Three weeks ago...

I'll be so exciting when she calls...

I cannot sleep!

I must be rady for the call!

So instead of leaving a tip I left my business card under my plate with my personal phone number on it in blue ink...
Based.

I left my slurpee on top of the car and sat in. A foid walking by grabbed it and showed it to me. That's the only time one has come up when it's not because they need something.

Shannon Rose Bosanac approached me while I was in-patient in a suicide ward. It was to mock my voice and remind me of her "superior" life. She was "volunteering".

This was also in regards to me(I was struggling to make eye contact/speak without stuttering, which she interpreted as aggression):

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 18 03

Last edited:
Yes a few times in school, in real life, but it was generally for non dating reasons. You guys are telling me your family never had another female over or never met one in public? Lmao

Last edited:
Foids have spoken to me first, some foids are just friendly, not because they are attracted to me in the slightest.

Yes!

The girl took my order at restaurant and smled at me!

Three weeks ago...

I'll be so exciting when she calls...

I cannot sleep!

I must be rady for the call!
Damn you got hit it man. Get ready to ascend. :dab: :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

only at work to ask me questions

Is this nigga serious? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
ok there are like rare instances at like school but I mean like with genuine interest rather than just asking for something jfl
Shannon Rose Bosanac approached me while I was in-patient in a suicide ward. It was to mock my voice and remind me of her "superior" life. She was "volunteering".

This was also in regards to me(I was struggling to make eye contact/speak without stuttering, which she interpreted as aggression):

View attachment 522238
404 hairline not found

Yes, when I sat down at a restaurant the waitress approached me and brought a menu.

I didn't tip her.

Ive had 2 girls say hi to me before. Once in 9th grade, another when I was 18. Thats the most Ive ever been "approached".

Exclusively for "favors" (like writings essays for them, at least i received some cash from it)

A nurse in a white gown approached me all the time when I was insitutionalized

am I chad?

No, i'm Giga-Truecel after all

There's a cute waitress at a restaurant near my house, and today I was walking home and she was leaving at the moment. Our eyes met, my mind went blank and I instinctively smiled.

She most likely sees my as a manlet orc :cryfeels:

When i was 15 a friend of mine told my then "oneitis" to blow me a kiss, she did and i got so flustered that i must've transformed into a living tomato, so much that i had to bury my face in my arms. bear in mind that i was one year her senior, later she started laughing. fuck man, they have so much power over us. i imagine later when she was fucking her bf they were laughing together at my expense

Ive had 2 girls say hi to me before. Once in 9th grade, another when I was 18. Thats the most Ive ever been "approached".
bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

A man is ALWAYS the one who approaches the woman... unless he's :chad:, of course.

And no, I haven't even been shown any IOI, let alone being approached. :feelskek: I'm glad they at least tolerate my presence because otherwise I'd have been approached... by the police, asking me why I've sexually harassed someone I haven't even touched or talked to.

Last edited:
Of course, all the time. They don´t approach you??? Are you an incel or something??? This is chad.is (chad.co formerly), no incels are allowed in here! :what:

By the way, I was approached by toilets quite a few times, when they needed to help them with university assignments and shit (and not in the romantic 'come over my house and help me with maths, Chad' ofc) as I'm known to be helping around without hesitation. After the saint blackpill I stopped helping people without getting paid :feelsthink::feelsokman:

I got assigned a new post at my job and this woman got butthurt because we drive the same model car and sometimes I'd park next to her and mine looked better than hers.

Only when they need directions. :feelsbadman:

One time when I was sleeping during class

View attachment 522238
Foids are cruel

not approached as in like for a relationship or anything but yes, I have shared words with them. I have female siblings who I try to keep straying from the path. I've had foid coworkers whom I've had to converse with in the past when I was a wagecuck. But all in all, I try to avoid them because their conversation is dull. I've said it before but they've nothing meaningful to say, hardly ever.