Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel has a girl ever talked to you without you initiating conservation before?

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
i had a girl talk to me once

Last edited:
i just wish my oneitis talks to me

never, i wish a girl would talk to me:fuk:
i guess things are starting to take a good turn for me, I hope it keeps happening. It's small moments like this that make my day.

legit glad for you bro :feelsaww:

No, never in my life. Probably 1 time. Never even had a conversation with a female that wasnt a teacher, cashier, family, or old person.

im not, if i was a chad volcel I'd be with my 6/10 oneitis already you;ve seen her
You’re too picky. It seems like you get hit on alot.

WDYM, a girl talking to me is hitting on me? plus girls usually dont talk to me
“I see you at the gym alot” thats what a girl says when shes interested in you.

“I see you at the gym alot” thats what a girl says when shes interested in you.
she see me at the gym alot because I go to the gym 6 days a week she's made a statement bruh...

Yeah but the girls that do are the ones that are extremely extroverted and will talk to anything that moves. So it doesn't mean anything.

yes I was a failed normie who could fake NT easily
even tried jestermaxxing which used to work somewhat

NEVER it’s over

Maybe but I can't remember

i guarantee you everyone in this thread is lying unless they were homeschooled there are so many platonic reasons foids can initiate convos, especialy in primary school in high school obviously i can kinda see it but still no cause what if they used u to get to ur gl friend or something, the title should be has a foid intiiated a positive convo

Yes, only one time in my life. My oneitis two years ago, that's why I still think about her

yeah, but it was to ask for a cigarette :fuk:

every time it happened it was because they tried to sell me something :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

On a job or at school maybe but irl a cold approach to me never

Very rarely. Like once every couple years. I had a women in her 40s about, that was walking by at a bus stop earlier this year and she stopped to ask me about my day. I was genuinely shocked and kept it brief since I didn't know what to say. Pretty telling to remember a random 15 sec. convo from a random 40yo roastie.