Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Has anyone else been thinking about adopting a more careless/reckless lifestyle?

Jew

Jew

Its over for us buddy boyos
I don't know what im doing with my life.I want to prove that nothing in my life is a source of happiness by changing it: my location, the way i act, talk, spend, look etc.

already doing it

Yes but I am too afraid. Help me brothers, how do I overcome fear? I want to start heavily smoking, getting tattoos, recklessly driving, shoplifting, and so on. But I am a coward.

Help me.

Thinking about?

I've been considering it.
Yes but I am too afraid. Help me brothers, how do I overcome fear? I want to start heavily smoking, getting tattoos, recklessly driving, shoplifting, and so on. But I am a coward.

Help me.
you have to have no hope.

Help me.

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    222.7 KB · Views: 52
You're right. I'm going to shoplift for starters. Just fucking do it, it's not like my life is any good. I have nothing to lose.

You're right. I'm going to shoplift for starters. Just fucking do it, it's not like my life is any good. I have nothing to lose.
I mean I wouldnt reccomend that.

The legal trouble associated. Fines. Possibly jail time. Doesnt sound fun
Whatever, going to jail would probably be an improvement to my life. I've been living the same day for more than a decade.

Whatever, going to jail would probably be an improvement to my life. I've been living the same day for more than a decade.
Well just be safe brother

Watch fight club then start a fight club.

Help me.
Get a liter bike if you want a low inhib vehicle.

I have. Nothing changes, but at least I feel more free, I guess.

Help me.
can you legally drink and be drunk in public where you live? if so i think getting blitzed could help with at least some of the nerve

Yeah. I'm going to start pretending that I'm a film noir protagonist, they're lonely, jaded, and bitter, just like me

I don't know what im doing with my life.I want to prove that nothing in my life is a source of happiness by changing it: my location, the way i act, talk, spend, look etc.
Lowinhibmaxx. You don’t have to do anything illegal. Just talk to every damn person you meet be it a homeless guy or a super attractive chick. You can’t be arrested for just talking. Do it enough times till you lose your ego or your inhib and then you will ascend.

Run rape game on the side

I really wanna drop out of Uni tbh, might tell my parents this summer. I think I will suffer one more year though and see if life gets better with me since I'm going to try hard this summer to reach normie status. If not I'm dropping out and joining the military. That way I can get forced into shape if I fail at the end plus you get a career. I'll be 20 by then if I drop out my second year so maybe the military will feed me steroids and shit to get me bigger/ taller. I had a friend who joined and he was a complete lanklet and maybe 5'7 so I wanna see him again this summer to see if they fed him shit to get him taller/bulkier.

I want to thugmaxx
same

Prooffeature