Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has anyone else ever noticed how you can tell if some dude is a faggot just by the way he talks?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
100% serious rn

I had a gay roommate in both freshmen and sophomore year of high school, and i could tell instantly. even my dad, when he met them, knew it, and so did my one friend. he was like "wow you got gay roommates two years in a row".

just seems odd tbh

It's pretty blatant, especially the voice and the way the portray themselves.

Yea I agree Darling

100% serious rn

I had a gay roommate in both freshmen and sophomore year of high school, and i could tell instantly. even my dad, when he met them, knew it, and so did my one friend. he was like "wow you got gay roommates two years in a row".

just seems odd tbh

Marius_Glyptothek_Munich_319.jpg

They're attention seekers, and since their entire identity is based on the fact that they're gay, they try to exhibit that gayness in every way possible, including that lisping, overly loud, sissy way of speech that they do. That's why gays are known as flamboyant; most are extremely histrionic and can't stand when the attention isn't centered on them.

100% serious rn

just seems odd tbh

You can tell if they are homo or not by the way they say the word "guys"

Faggots should get burned at a stake

Because faggots's whole personality is that they're faggots and they do their best to make it as obvious as possible.

Because faggots's whole personality is that they're faggots and they do their best to make it as obvious as possible.
it's like gigasluts. and by gigaslut i'm referring specifically to the sluttiest women out there, not just any girl.

did you know that hypersexual women are more likely to have gay sons?

gays mostly behave like foids (and they want only chad cock oc)

They talk like women

no clue, never seen a faggot

I agree

Earrings on one ear
Walking femininely
High pitched voice

it's like gigasluts. and by gigaslut i'm referring specifically to the sluttiest women out there, not just any girl.

did you know that hypersexual women are more likely to have gay sons?
tbh liberals these days (which involve both hypersexual women and gay people) are desperate to be unique, "quirky" and have their own personalities. That's what liberalism is all about, hedonism and stroking your ego until it reaches the heavens. What better way to stroke your ego than to feel BETTER and MORE UNIQUE than everyone else.

It's why sluts' whole identity is that they're sluts and they make it all about that.
It's why gays' whole identity is that they're gays and they make it all about that.
It's why A LOT OF BLACKS' whole identity is that they're thugs and drug addicts and gun shooters and shit and they make it all about that, to fit into the BBC Tyrone image.
Those people are absolutely obsessed with the concept of identity because it strokes their egos a lot, which in turn fuels their hedonism.
When in reality all they're doing is just being carbon copies of each other. But that's something they hate to acknowledge :feelsokman:

i have one friend who behaves kind of gay, but he doesnt really talk gay always just sometimes you can notice it when he gets excited. havent really had the right moment to ask him. not that i care anyway tbh

They're attention seekers, and since their entire identity is based on the fact that they're gay, they try to exhibit that gayness in every way possible, including that lisping, overly loud, sissy way of speech that they do. That's why gays are known as flamboyant; most are extremely histrionic and can't stand when the attention isn't centered on them.

Inceldom Discussion

But yes I know what you're talking about. Faggots just have a fag aura. Even the "masc" fags.

I love how gays have a right to be with a man, but incels dont have a right to be with a woman. Its the opposite in islamic countries.

tbhngl

I love how gays have a right to be with a man, but incels dont have a right to be with a woman. Its the opposite in islamic countries.
Gay men go with gay men. None of them are shitheads.
Straight men go with foids. The fist one is not a shithead.

Guess where is the problem.

Post maxing on your dead ashes

Weirdly one of my good friends turned out to be gay and I had no idea.

Yep, I have an excellent gaydar.

Alot of gays are just really flamboyant. There are probably gay dudes who talk normal you just cant tell they are gae.

Literally everyone notices that

My current roommate is gay. His faggy voice is annoying, but he never brings guys (or foids) home. And he's chill and lets me play my guitar in peace, so its all good.

i have one friend who behaves kind of gay, but he doesnt really talk gay always just sometimes you can notice it when he gets excited. havent really had the right moment to ask him. not that i care anyway tbh
10 years ago straight men used to act gay because they thought it would get them women, dead serious.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back