Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone else gotten more low inhib from being on this forum?

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
Has being around other incels made you bolder around the enemy? I’ve been more aggressive towards the normies, women and chads. There’s nothing left to lose and there’s thousands of men like me so it makes me more low inhib.

This is why I never visit LooksMax...I don't like being around NTs.

Yes, mostly, though I also dislike the Chads.
I don't know if real Chads even know about the existence of that forum. Real Chads are probably too busy sexting on snapchat

No I still keep to myself

Yes, I used to be think foids were smart and not whores, but now I know most are dumb chad chasing cumbuckets.

Has being around other incels made you bolder around the enemy? I’ve been more aggressive towards the normies, women and chads. There’s nothing left to lose and there’s thousands of men like me so it makes me more low inhib.
Not really tbh

In many ways being here has made me more high inhib

Nah it's made me less interested in interacting with normies. The mindset differences between incels and normies is much wider than I originally thought. Normies are literally unconscious NPCs. I keep expecting that I'll say something the NPC won't expect that makes them error out and just do a little sidestep and walk away and revert to their ordinary program like in GTA.

No fucking way. Internalizing the teachings found here should liberate you.
Being here just reinforces the negative thoughts I already have.

No, it just made life funnier

This Forum has really influenced My View of the World

Low Inhib actually is a pretty accurate description amongst other things

Low-inhib autist here :feelsjuice:. Bout three hours ago some roastie sorority girls walked past some bushes (between us) and I layed on the horn in my car for about 3 seconds and gave them a good jump:feelshehe: definitely just a practical joke, but I like to think that I'm doing a tiny act in defiance of their enjoyment.

would be down to do it again and record for y'all, it wouldn't be satisfying to watch though