Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has anyone here ever been homeless?

Where’s the best places to find food in dumpster and how do you make sure it’s not spoiled or make you sick?
you can find food anywhere , best place is supermarket dumpster .

best is to not use food from trash, but its abundant and no need to ask to get it . the best spice is HUNGER
Any more advice? lmao
dont do drugs !

you can find food anywhere , best place is supermarket dumpster .

best is to not use food from trash, but its abundant and no need to ask to get it . the best spice is HUNGER
Have you ever been sick? And aren't supermarket dumpsters locked up in some alley?

how exit homelessnes ?
I was trying to introduce some humor for levity of an otherwise depressing, miserable, and agonizing subject. Bad timing I guess, oh well.

Have you ever been sick? And aren't supermarket dumpsters locked up in some alley?
some are locked some are not , i never be sick ,maybe i have good imunne system , but its not that bad , some ppl say they are been sick just once for day,other just have some minor problems n shiiet , ppl get sick from @fresh@ food they trow hard earnd money from wagecuckin so....

some are locked some are not , i never be sick ,maybe i have good imunne system , but its not that bad , some ppl say they are been sick just once for day,other just have some minor problems n shiiet , ppl get sick from @fresh@ food they trow hard earnd money from wagecuckin so....
Is it usually raw produce, or sometimes packaged meals you just got to preheat? Do you cook them?

I was trying to introduce some humor for levity of an otherwise depressing, miserable, and agonizing subject. Bad timing I guess, oh well.

yeah humor is all that have in the end

yeah humor is all that have in the end
Indeed, without it you won't last very long enduring the constant pain of this existence.

Is it usually raw produce, or sometimes packaged meals you just got to preheat? Do you cook them?
once get some raw pork meat in the original pack , wash it and then cock it good

ppl trwo cocked meal , meat , bread, so just pre heat ,or only wash, i can find food that was been in fridge go to trash for minutes then you dig it annd ate , no problemo

TBH i have acces to water and oven, so if you are homeless whit backpack you need to have water and fire ,you can skip that part and just put the food in your mouth, after time this will be no problem for you
Indeed, without it you won't last very long enduring the constant pain of this existence.

the tip here for that lifestyle is to take the honkpill ! this is need to be comfy and not do drugs .

once get some raw pork meat in the original pack , wash it and then cock it good

ppl trwo cocked meal , meat , bread, so just pre heat ,or only wash, i can find food that was been in fridge go to trash for minutes then you dig it annd ate , no problemo

TBH i have acces to water and oven, so if you are homeless whit backpack you need to have water and fire ,you can skip that part and just put the food in your mouth, after time this will be no problem for you

the tip here for that lifestyle is to take the honkpill ! this is need to be comfy and not do drugs .
Yup.

tbh the food is not the worst problem and the 1st you need to maaster

the safety and place to sleep is the most hard and the main con of this lifestyle ....

Jesus is quite useless, pray to Lucifer instead, he's helped me quite a bit over the years, all it costs is your barely living soul.
This man knows

Have you ever had to use a hobo stove made out of a tin can or a soda can penny stove? How would you find fuel to start a fire? Vodka?

Have you ever had to use a hobo stove made out of a tin can or a soda can penny stove? How would you find fuel to start a fire? Vodka?
when i was in wilderness i use hobo stove , i get some fuel too ( type of alcohol )

This man knows
It always amazes me through the greatest amount of suffering in this world how people pray to a crucified cuck and kike who basically didn't resist his fate at all but instead accepted it willingly, but of course once you understand they wish to make us all into passive docile cattle it starts to make a lot of sense.

I remember being in a Spanish mission once homeless by a protestant preacher who took over the old Catholic building, beyond constantly mentally abusing the local homeless there as it turns out it was all an elaborate front for tax evasion or getting huge grants of government money for him to financially embezzle for himself of course on a variety of lavished things. There's your holy man for you.

As you're in the cold darkness screaming, praying, begging, and groveling on your knees for the God of love or light it dawns on you that such a God doesn't exist, where such a God has never existed, where if such a God does exist such a being isn't exactly what he says he is. Nobody is there to hear your screams, pleas for mercy, or give you divine intervention, no-one.

Last edited:
when i was in wilderness i use hobo stove , i get some fuel too ( type of alcohol )
Was it cheap fuel? Can you also use firewood?

best to find some wood/paper , to not spend money on fuel
Would it work on a hobo stove? Even paper can burn for a while to cook your food all the way through?

Would it work on a hobo stove? Even paper can burn for a while to cook your food all the way through?
boio

when you hit the road ?

relaaaax, you cant starve to death , if you in 1st world , your problem will be drugs ,not food

boio

when you hit the road ?

relaaaax, you cant starve to death , if you in 1st world , your problem will be drugs ,not food
Yeah, but how easy is food? Hard to get fresh food for free, still.

Is catching pidgeons and mice an option? Or even making a makeshift bow and arrows and hunting small game?

Yeah, but how easy is food? Hard to get fresh food for free, still.

Is catching pidgeons and mice an option? Or even making a makeshift bow and arrows and hunting small game?
try to dumpster dive ,and get the taaste, if you low inhib go to some fast food or ask ppl to get you some food .

pidgeons/mice can maaaake you sick

So just ask for free food?

What if you cook them all the way through?
yes ask , and dumpster dive

to catch and butcher animal when no wather and proper fire its not worth the hasle , animal like pigeon na mice have nasty disseases you can catch while clean and cock them

tell you again food is not your problem , you can survive alott of time fasting .

yes ask , and dumpster dive

to catch and butcher animal when no wather and proper fire its not worth the hasle , animal like pigeon na mice have nasty disseases you can catch while clean and cock them

tell you again food is not your problem , you can survive alott of time fasting .
If you have extra food, what would you do to preserve it?

It always amazes me through the greatest amount of suffering in this world how people pray to a crucified cuck and kike who basically didn't resist his fate at all but instead accepted it willingly, but of course once you understand they wish to make us all into passive docile cattle it starts to make a lot of sense.

I remember being in a Spanish mission once homeless by a protestant preacher who took over the old Catholic building, beyond constantly mentally abusing the local homeless there as it turns out it was all an elaborate front for tax evasion or getting huge grants of government money for him to financially embezzle for himself of course on a variety of lavished things. There's your holy man for you.

As you're in the cold darkness screaming, praying, begging, and groveling on your knees for the God of love or light it dawns on you that such a God doesn't exist, where such a God has never existed, where if such a God does exist such a being isn't exactly what he says he is. Nobody is there to hear your screams, pleas for mercy, or give you divine intervention, no-one.

Ironically alot of us are incel due to a lack of dark triad traits. The passiveness taught from religion is useless in a time of general peace like now.

Not me. Interesting thread

Where would you usually find scrap metal and other things to resell and recycle?

Also, on shitting and pissing, would you try to find public restrooms, or if out in the open would you try to find a place with dirt to dig a cathole, or just somewhere hidden in the street? Did you had to go at night?
I shit and piss outside all the time. You squat. Or lean on tree. Use leaves or paper.

I shit and piss outside all the time. You squat. Or lean on tree. Use leaves or paper.
Can you use a portable handheld bidet?

Really great thread, @MarquisDeSade is the true MVP for sure. I'm sure I'll eventually wind up homeless after losing my job/hyperinflation makes everything 100x more expensive than I can afford.

If you have extra food, what would you do to preserve it?

in winter the food will last longer ,but in stupid summer - no, and dupster diving is not the best option , this food is not fresh so dont tryu to save for next day, eat it , you can fasting like primal hunter . if you in 25+ BMI you have alot of food on you, food is not a problem normies love to give you food ,but no cash and i say you do not get hook on drugs this is not comfy

lifefuel you can haave food and anime and posible comfy place to sleep and never wagecuck ,you can walk the winter and go where is warm , tbh winter is good ,but cold is killer
Can you use a portable handheld bidet?
the walking, air and diet of this lifestyle will change your shiting ,shit once faast or shit 2 3 times in a week , its not like indoor NEET eating shit after shit and cant exit toilet because of this diet
get air sleeping pad , its comfy , and 1 summer and 1 winter sleeping bag , in winter you will use it all for extra comfy , dont get expensive gear , this will atract predators , this things need to be replaced overtime no need for best quality that will die too or be stolen you will not go to K2

Last edited:
Really great thread, @MarquisDeSade is the true MVP for sure. I'm sure I'll eventually wind up homeless after losing my job/hyperinflation makes everything 100x more expensive than I can afford.
At this rate the nation is going a majority of the population will be homeless in the next couple of years, at least we'll have social company with each other I guess as everybody is rendered penniless. Something about reducing a majority of the population to poverty and hunger leading to revolutions, seems to be a common historical trend or precedence there.

Last edited:
:feelsmage:
Senpaiblet

How do you guys claim a spot that hasn't been taken to camp in?

Holy fucking shit, this thread contains lots of information. OP I advise you not to go hobocel, you’re free but it’s extremely hard. Personally I wouldn’t survive one week like this. Wageslaving 8 hrs per day is better than regular slaving 24/7 without a home, warmth, food etc.

Since you’re so keen on leaving your current home, try finding some small time job in a random small town and get urself some money to go along until the first paycheck. There are always jobs especially in US, no need to go homeless. Just my 2 cents

@MarquisDeSade
@Massimo The Lonecel

Would like a restart to this thread and add to this so I can gain more tips in case if anyone else ends up in that situation.

Yes, for many, many years.

How did I survive? By travelling around and wandering aimlessly as a sort of modern nomad.

Food? Snap cards, churches, food pantries, hunting, or fishing. [Sometimes stealing but very rarely] Sometimes I would steal vegetables or fruits outside of people's gardens.

Money? Virtually non-existent most of the time, on the street bartering is the name of the game. I of course would take up odd jobs here and there if I needed money bad enough, they would always be temporary or seasonal.

Winter? Homeless shelter, under a bridge with a burning metal can, sewer aqueduct system, or abandoned buildings. Sometimes in the middle of the woods with a camp fire going assuming you can find some dry unfrozen wood to burn.

Pissing and shitting? Anywhere when nobody else is present, leaves become your toilet paper or an old rag.

Personal protection? Metal pipe as a club, and then I use to walk around the city with a bag of sand that had glass shards in it just in case I feel threatened, thankfully I never had to use it. [For blinding purposes.}
thanks brocel this will help me too much :feelscomfy:

Technically I'm homeless. I live in a shared house designated as a hostel.

No, but I am sexually homeless as I don’t have a pussy to reside in.

Technically i was homeless for about a year. Easy as shit ngl….….although i was 2 or 3 or something like that and it was actually my mom being homeless. We just lived in her car…….and actually she had a bit of help. She would beg my dad or other men to let her take showers or if they had extra food for me to eat. Im sure it was scary times for her but nothing compared to what a homeless man goes through

im lways scared of being homeless. Ive been looking at van-life videos. But im too poor to live out of my van. First i dont have a van and second you need minimum 5k to make a good van fenovation. I legit only have $205 on me and no savings