Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone here tried being friends with a woman?

A

advik97

Officer
There's this girl in my class I'm kind of interested in and I want to try being friends with her before I do anything rash because I have never actually been friends with or asked out a girl before in my life. I'm curious to know if any of you have tried or been in any relationships like that. I really want to know that sort of stuff man. I want to know it fast.

yes why not. the friendship should be worth it though, by it's own means. e.g. don't do things you don't like to do, and later complain she wouldn't fuck you after "all you did for her". i have some few female acquaintances i actually enjoy talking to for it's own sake, even though i never get something physical from them.

plus, you can social circle maxx with female friends.

There is no friendship between men and women.
She will just use you as an emotional tampon.

What the hell is this bluepill shit I ask for a vote for the author to be hanged by the balls.

I did, but learned in few days;
1)Foids are boring and dumb 2)They can`t be loyal as friends

There is no friendship between men and women.
She will just use you as an emotional tampon.
I know that this might be true but I still want to see it to get to know it. Besides I think this girl has autism and so she might be different.
What the hell is this bluepill shit I ask for a vote for the author to be hanged by the balls.
dude i'm a brahmin pajeet we're the most subhuman you can get... lemme explore

Toilets are worthless,trying to communicate with them is a waste of mental energy.

I know that this might be true but I still want to see it to get to know it. Besides I think this girl has autism and so she might be different.
She already knows how you look.
There is no different girl. All girls are the same.
You will just waste your time and end brutally hurt.
If you like her then just do a cold approach to avoid the friendship bullshit.

She already knows how you look.
There is no different girl. All girls are the same.
You will just waste your time and end brutally hurt.
If you like her then just do a cold approach to avoid the friendship bullshit.
dude i'm going to try my own thing. no offense but there's a reason you 189 posts in less than 4 months on this site. i think with this girl if become friends i can fuck her lol

dude i'm going to try my own thing. no offense but there's a reason you 189 posts in less than 4 months on this site. i think with this girl if become friends i can fuck her lol
Well you still a blue pilled idiot thinking that friendship with an autistic whore will get him laid lol so you deserve all what will happen to you :smonk:

Well you still a blue pilled idiot thinking that friendship with an autistic whore will get him laid lol so you deserve all what will happen to you :smonk:
It will teach me a lot of the female gender since I've been shelter by psycho religious parents

It will teach me a lot of the female gender since I've been shelter by psycho religious parents
It will just cause you more depression and you get regretted the time you wasted chasing this whore.
There is no point to learn something that will give you no good results in return. You can just learn from other men's experiences.

It will just cause you more depression and you get regretted the time you wasted chasing this whore.
There is no point to learn something that will give you no good results in return. You can just learn from other men's experiences.
You have to find out things on your own man

i'm going to try my own thing.
not your own thing

you should have already tried that before ending up on this site

first you have to actually try to get a gf before claiming your incel
it'll work if you're normie or chad
if it fails again and again you're an incel

not your own thing

you should have already tried that before ending up on this site

first you have to actually try to get a gf before claiming your incel
it'll work if you're normie or chad
if it fails again and again you're an incel
dude i'm a 24 year old still in college who has no friends, no jobs, no prospects... just bcause i haven't tried that doesn't mean i'm not an incel. on top of all that i'm fcling brahmin so lowest of low. i'll get better though

just bcause i haven't tried that doesn't mean i'm not an incel.
why have'nt you tried until you're 24? seems like you we're a volcel (voluntary celibate) until now

also yes you have to first trie before claiming your not willingly an incel

why have'nt you tried until you're 24? seems like you we're a volcel (voluntary celibate) until now
lmao my family is religious psychos as posted above. brahmins give zero fucking space lol

lmao my family is religious psychos as posted above. brahmins give zero fucking space lol
religious reasons still mean your a volcel

i would'nt recommend getting love-advice here go on looksmaxx or something
there's a pretty good chance you'll have a gf later

religious reasons still mean your a volcel

i would'nt recommend getting love-advice here go on looksmaxx or something
there's a pretty good chance you'll have a gf later
dude it's not volcel mother fucker. i've tried talking to girls before but always as an approach. i really have no understanding of their psychology which is why i need this interaction man...

i'll never get a gf perhaps by talking to girls i can feel the feelings everyone else feels.

Don't. If you want to have female friends, just find one girl you're not attracted to and try to be friends with her. What you're doing here is a pussy move of "start as friends and see how it develops" it dosn't work like that, girls are attracted to you in the first 5 seconds. So either she's gonna be attracted to you or not, female friends are good if you really enjoy spending time with them.

This thing you're doing is being a hypocrite. what if she comes with a boyfriend after you became friends or if she start talkin about the dudes she likes? don't be dumb, you're thinking too short-sightedly. You want female friends? cool, get them. Just don't try to get your first female friend from a girl you actually like

Don't. If you want to have female friends, just find one girl you're not attracted to and try to be friends with her. What you're doing here is a pussy move of "start as friends and see how it develops" it dosn't work like that, girls are attracted to you in the first 5 seconds. So either she's gonna be attracted to you or not, female friends are good if you really enjoy spending time with them.

This thing you're doing is being a hypocrite. what if she comes with a boyfriend after you became friends or if she start talkin about the dudes she likes? don't be dumb, you're thinking too short-sightedly. You want female friends? cool, get them. Just don't try to get your first female friend from a girl you actually like
Dude don't worry I don't like her. She has a misshapen face and potentially autism calm down

Dude don't worry I don't like her. She has a misshapen face and potentially autism calm down
Then that's good, just don't expect much. I've been in your position albeit at a younger age and female friends aren't that cool, at least for incels. best of luck

I'm not NT enough to be friends with anyone my dear fakecel.

Holy shit this thread is grey. Greys getting even more grey every month, it hurts.

based and blackpilled

You have to find out things on your own man
There is no such thing as on your own.

I have been there and experienced the friendzone, many men did the same so there is nothing special, all men went though the same road and came to the same conclusion that the friendzone is a bullshit. You will figure nothing new.

My current stance when it comes to female friends is that I only keep them if I can get something from them. I currently have one female friend, I keep her because she helps me with university stuff, since I'm new and she's been in this university for a few years now. I had another female friend I used to play videogames with, but she stopped playing with me so I don't talk to her anymore. So basically I would only advise you keep female friends if you can use them for something.

At some point I used to believe in genuine friendships with females, just like with males, but I realized that was impossible after repeated attempts that ended up in the female ghosting me out of nowhere once I was no longer useful to her. So now I do the same to them and ghost them once they are no longer useful to me.

Jfl he is completely right. You will learn it the hard way.

why did you make an account here only to spout bluepill shit? try it yourself then, faggot

There's this girl in my class I'm kind of interested in and I want to try being friends with her before I do anything rash because I have never actually been friends with or asked out a girl before in my life. I'm curious to know if any of you have tried or been in any relationships like that. I really want to know that sort of stuff man. I want to know it fast.
I did once 2 years ago and the most i got was her backing up my ass on my crotch and holding hands but she had a boyfriend and we never talked after that. We were gonna go to prom together but she stood me up and didn't take me. Throughout the friendship i was trying to get her from her dirty sanchez spic bf since she had big booba but i failed. :feelsrope:

I bet y'all are now gonna say "hur dur fakecel!!" nope, not true. We never kissed or anything, i never sent her nudes either or got close to fucking her. All i did was jestermaxx which proves jestermaxxing fucking sucks.

Women just don’t want to talk to me

yes, and then i used PUA garbage techniques on her and ruined everything and made the entire class think i was gonna rape her. I switched schools then. It's over

As long as you're ready to accept that she might end up being your friend (and possibly nothing more), go for it. I remember being a young dude in an army and having my group of friends which included 3 foids, these were some awesome times. We grew through the military service together and because of that, I don't feel that much resentment towards all of women.

Thou shall not be friends with a woman

If you are actually capable of making female friends, then by all means.

No. They all hate me before I even I speak.

Doesn't work.

Women have 3 categories for men

1. Mm hmm, you are a cutie, Ima make out with you
2. ...You're a dumb as shit "emotionally immature" boy, but as long as you show respect and know your place beneath me we cool
3. Ew look at this fucking creep

There is no "friendship" with a woman, and you can not go from category 2 to category 1. You are either in Category 1 or not.

Ever hear about the "friendzone"? Well people who have dated know this shit that when a woman views you as a friend, you won't be a partner ever.
I've only been in category 2, category 3, and once in my 20 something years category 1 but I found out she was larping

Last edited:
Doesn't work.

Women have 3 categories for men

1. Mm hmm, you are a cutie, Ima make out with you
2. ...You're a dumb as shit "emotionally immature" boy, but as long as you show respect and know your place beneath me we cool
3. Ew look at this fucking creep

There is no "friendship" with a woman, and you can not go from category 2 to category 1. You are either in Category 1 or not.

Ever hear about the "friendzone"? Well people who have dated know this shit that when a woman views you as a friend, you won't be a partner ever.
I've only been in category 2, category 3, and once in my 20 something years category 1 but I found out she was larping
This. And you might think in the beginning that you're getting some value out the relationship if she's making your heart flutter when your around her, and maybe she gives you some validation. But the moment she gets a boyfriend or you see her treating another guy as 'category 1' you will experience the most brutal combination of jealousy rage and self-hatred that you will regret ever having invested any ounce of effort into a dead-end relationship with this girl.

Being friend with a woman ? ... have fun being a simp to cry on everytime she will get pump and dumped by chads if you are a fag you might be happy with that :feelskek: otherwise make your intentions clear from the start if you wanna date her so that way you can accept the rejections faster and move on to the next one :feelsokman:

Guys she rejected me for being a creep it's fucking over lol

Well, at least, it is over and you can move on.