Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone here tried being friends with a woman?

If you're not attractive she will never give a single fuck about you even as a friend. Talking from a firsthand experience

All women are whores and you shouldn’t attempt to be companions with them:feelsjuice: all these grays suggesting it should fuck off
As long as you're ready to accept that she might end up being your friend (and possibly nothing more), go for it. I remember being a young dude in an army and having my group of friends which included 3 foids, these were some awesome times. We grew through the military service together and because of that, I don't feel that much resentment towards all of women.
kys gray faggot

It's over for OP tbh. I got ghosted before by online "female friends" after seeing me, but being called a creep means OP is uglier than me somehow
Dam dude :feelsbadman: ... fucking over for OP bluepilledcel :bluepill: :feelsrope:

Nope never and i have no desire to.

All women are whores and you shouldn’t attempt to be companions with them:feelsjuice: all these grays suggesting it should fuck off

kys gray faggot
You go kys faggot. Your rage is not gonna compensate you all of the stuff that you're lacking

If she's White, it never began.

Her being autistic doesn't matter either. As you can quite clearly see, she's still a bitch and still busy fucking and sucking Chads and Tyrones.

You go kys faggot. Your rage is not gonna compensate you all of the stuff that you're lacking
You aren’t even an incel, why the fuck are you on here? Fucking mods being lazy again, accepting anyone. Kys

Just
You aren’t even an incel, why the fuck are you on here? Fucking mods being lazy again, accepting anyone. Kys
Bro I'm ugly and lonely as fuck, but because I dont hate EVERY woman that is not interested in me (5'7, 2/10 looks) i don't have a right to be an incel? You go KYS

I’m friends with some

I’d say 75% of women are bad, not like 100%