Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Has anyone tried to ascend in their dreams via lucid dreaming?

Studiocel

Studiocel

virgin but not incel
-
Lucid dreaming can be a good cope and you can have some surreal experiences that feel real. Has anyone tried dreammaxxing?

No dream for our face

yeah I've had many steamy and hot orgies in my dreams

it's pretty fun and a great cope

sleeping is basically ascension for me

I've ascended in my dreams a ton of times. Usually in the middle of the road or a street at night. Not sure why my dreams always pick the middle of the road at night to have sex as it does not sound like a pleasant time or place to have sex in real life.

ive never lucid dreamed honestly

whenever I even get close to lucid dreaming I usually wake up because things suddenly go to shit/get scary. idk why, I've tried lucid dream maxxing many times. It either just does work or if I notice I am dreaming in a dream scary shit starts happening since my brain basically just trolls my ass.

Yes i used to cum in my underwear while sleeping when i was 14-15. If i didnt masturbate i would have a wet dream

Lucid dreaming can be a good cope and you can have some surreal experiences that feel real. Has anyone tried dreammaxxing?
Yes i have and I always get them without doing anything to achieve (anything that is not external). I’m completely fucked right now (no drugs just stayed up late and I feel like I’m on light level drugs).
I had dreams of surreal sex and it was good til I woke up. I’m not surprised if that a dream state is another realist realm.
I've ascended in my dreams a ton of times. Usually in the middle of the road or a street at night. Not sure why my dreams always pick the middle of the road at night to have sex as it does not sound like a pleasant time or place to have sex in real life.
I’ve had one outside a white castle

Last edited:
Trucel trait: being rejected and denied to fuck a foid IN YOUR OWN DREAMS.

it is truly over
:feelsrope:

Trucel trait: being rejected and denied to fuck a foid IN YOUR OWN DREAMS.

it is truly over
:feelsrope:
same here, Im so sexualy repressed that even in my dreams I can have sex. never, not once in my life. Probably sleep like shit because of it. What could I do to change it? How is lucid dreaming donne??

same here, Im so sexualy repressed that even in my dreams I can have sex. never, not once in my life. Probably sleep like shit because of it. What could I do to change it? How is lucid dreaming donne??

There are techniques you can look up that help you like writing your dreams down to remember them and doing reality checks like counting your fingers. I did it for a few months and it actually worked I just dont bother anymore.

Yeah I had a dream I hugged a becky from my swim team. She was in her swim suit I felt so good and loved. Then I woke up feeling depressed and realized what I was missing out. No girl forms emotional bond with me

I fucked several times in my dreams, which ended up with wet blankets.

One time I get a kiss tho, That one was too realistic, after I kissed her she said she saw me as a "friend" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Jfl at this shit, getting friendzoned in dreams

I get at least 2-3 dreams a week now of me having a girlfriend. Today I had a dream of me having a 10/10 Asian gf (First dream ever having an Asian in it JFL). We were kissing, walking hand in hand...it felt so real especially the hand holding was very vivid...

It is actual torture when I wake up from such dreams nowadays... I bet most here recognize that feeling of just wanting to step back in a dreams right after you wake up... I really hope dream technologies will be developed in the near future, it's getting harder and harder each day to cope.

can never control the dreams even though I know I'm dreaming

yes I had this cope when I was 17. it's very fucking hard to do though

I used to lucid dream almost every night but now my sleep quality is so shit that I couldn't remember a dream if my life depended on it