Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel has hamudi finally gone Joker ?

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
check out his latest video, its low inhib high pace even for him.

plus how tf does he have a convertible?

St Hamundi
he is a saint
his car fucking mogs me. with my shitbox hilux

he's on something.
maybe cocaine or just drunk idk

He's low inhib, but he's also an attention whore doing it for the validation

Dude is on that high tier German neetbux

LMAO
Virgin EEcel:slaves his life away to barely be able to survive off 500e/month,drinks to escape reality
Chadmudi:owns a new convertible and lives comfortably off neetbux,makes fun of people in public without getting called out(people must respect Syrian refugees)

Take the jokerpill

18441.jpg

Lowinhib mogs me

I'm American, can I become a refugee into Germany?

He is a fat turbomanlet bald refugee in Germany. He is not a fakecel, just lowinhib.

Fatcel = volcel.

Plus he lives on tutorial mode as a refugee, look at what kind of car he got. He can also shout whatever he wants, if a white German man was doing same shit he would be in jail. I bet he could also get some sort of arranged marriaged in Syria when the war is over or whatever.

His only problem in life is that he can't get a blonde German stacy.

Yes bro, a 5'5" refugee surely can get laid. I've been going to the gym and have been skinny, ripped, buff and fat. No difference. I am currently buff. It doesn't matter. Skinny white Chad will always mog gymmaxxed sandcels.
I am in a similar position to him, I am even a bit taller at 5'7". It doesn't fucking matter. Gym is cope if you are a bald turbomanlet ethnic. And jfl at muh arranged marriages. You coconuts don't understand a single thing about arranged marriage, it is not nearly as easy as it seems.

Bro just go to the shittiest country on earth with an everlasting proxy war and just marry bro, it's easy.

No one wants his ass, are you actually so brain-dead to think this 1/10 subhuman can get a lady? If so, go join your bluepilled bros at IncelTears.
Is he actually that short? Always looks average to me

Yes bro, a 5'5" refugee surely can get laid. I've been going to the gym and have been skinny, ripped, buff and fat. No difference. I am currently buff. It doesn't matter. Skinny white Chad will always mog gymmaxxed sandcels.
I am in a similar position to him, I am even a bit taller at 5'7". It doesn't fucking matter. Gym is cope if you are a bald turbomanlet ethnic. And jfl at muh arranged marriages. You coconuts don't understand a single thing about arranged marriage, it is not nearly as easy as it seems.

Bro just go to the shittiest country on earth with an everlasting proxy war and just marry bro, it's easy.

No one wants his ass, are you actually so brain-dead to think this 1/10 subhuman can get a lady? If so, go join your bluepilled bros at IncelTears.

Who gives a shit if he can't get laid or not. He has it much better than white Westerners. No one expects him to do anything and he gets paid for just existing.

He stole it from a German untermensch and is parading it around

Ethnic in Germany so mogs me

Lol it's just an ethnic refugee in the West so who cares if he is an incel, lol xd.
You talk like foids who are surprised that incels are also sexual.
It seems like you expect him to either:
1. Refuse free money from Germany and go work some shitty minimum wage job that is not much more than the free money he would get anway
2. Go back to a warzone with a mass murdering dictator and live in turmoil to arrangedmarriagemaxx JFL

/pol/tards who complain about refugees making use of that money are low IQ, complain to your retarded western states giving money to sandcels for free. Besides he makes below minimum wage if he does get his money from the state, that is not better than 'white Westerners'. You are literally dumber than IT trannies if you think refugees lead better lives than those born and raised in Western states.

Well I do complain about retarded Western states. I don't expect him to do anything, it's just that he has it much easier. By your logic you shouldn't point out that women have it easier either.

If you're born as white in the West you're not allowed to do anything, you're just expected to wageslave. There are no expectations for ethnics.

plus how tf does he have a convertible?

That convertible actually caused me to lose all my respect for him. He's not an incel. He's just big fat real life troll.

I'm 200% sure he has access to arranged marriage (since there is a big Syrian community in Germany) and he's probably married with kids.

He acts out depressed in his solo videos in his room, but when he's out in front of other people, he behaves like a normie.

I would go JokER on that Fakecel.

That convertible actually caused me to lose all my respect for him. He's not an incel. He's just big fat real life troll.

I'm 200% sure he has access to arranged marriage (since there is a big Syrian community in Germany) and he's probably married with kids.

He acts out depressed in his solo videos in his room, but when he's out in front of other people, he behaves like a normie.
You can tell it's all a joke to him.