Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has IT Ever Mentioned Me?

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
i don't browse IT so if anyone does could you please inform me, I'm genuinely curious about what they have to say,its kekfuel for me.

IT is pretty much going dead at this point

ironically they'd send us a lot of new users. Not in the form of infiltrators, but incels who realized their status from stumbling into the IT subreddit. So IT was like free advertising for us

ironically they'd send us a lot of new users. Not in the form of infiltrators, but incels who realized their status from stumbling into the IT subreddit. So IT was like free advertising for us
I also learned about this forum through IT

nice

Fuck them. They are only few crazy people circlejerking with their own alts.

never really went on IT

this. I found out about incels.is because of IT.