Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has there ever been a bigger truecel than Elephant Man?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Joseph-Merrick-also-known-as-the-elephant-man.ppm

I think he was the ugliest person to ever be photographed. Name a bigger truecel than him. Pro tip - don't even try. But maybe at least give some possible competition for him.

He is the biggest truecel in existence.

No one else even comes close to truecelmogging him

Joseph-Merrick-also-known-as-the-elephant-man.ppm

I think he was the ugliest person to ever be photographed. Name a bigger truecel than him. Pro tip - don't even try. But maybe at least give some possible competition for him.
You could see on the left side (on his perspective) that he has some semblance of a normal face, which is covered mostly by the rest of the structure.

Honestly though, it was pretty brutal to see the film and to know how he would have felt was just infuriating for me to hear.

Would I be his friend, most definitely if I ever met him.

He is the biggest truecel in existence.

No one else even comes close to truecelmogging him
Possible runner up:
1lg4rt76z0nz.jpg

Although TBH I would rather look like him than this guy:
comment_3iJczG4OuKtqeU2fobBjiYLmlVNuFSHR.jpg

A war casualty, so not genetically unlucky, but I'd still rather be the big headed kid.

Last edited:
All could've been prevented at birth but cowardice morality cursed us..

Facial tumors are the worst

5195776-0-image-m-33_1539943871036.jpg

If you read about the real man he was not blackpilled. He was a religioncoper and a hobbycoper.

Forget about it, I retract :feelstrash:
:feelsokman:

Facial tumors are the worst

5195776-0-image-m-33_1539943871036.jpg
true, it seems really painful

Females can't be truecels or incels.

she could get a boyfriend and sex easily.

Female = infinite SMV
There's always exceptions to every rule, she is definitely one. If she gets pregnant by some dude, I wouldn't even know what anything is anymore.
If you read about the real man he was not blackpilled. He was a religioncoper and a hobbycoper.
coping is the true spirit of being incel.

comment_3iJczG4OuKtqeU2fobBjiYLmlVNuFSHR.jpg

A war casualty, so not genetically unlucky, but I'd still rather be the big headed kid.

She looks so stiff in that pic. Like she doesn't even want to look at him, and he looks saddened by that fact.

She looks so stiff in that pic. Like she doesn't even want to look at him, and he looks saddened by that fact.
She ended up divorcing him because she couldn't stand his uglyness, he ended up od on morphine and alchool i think.

She ended up divorcing him because she couldn't stand his uglyness, he ended up od on morphine and alchool i think.

Damn I just read his story fucking brutal. First they said he died because he slipped on some ice, later they found the drugs in his system, they still said it was accidental. It's clear he wanted to end his life. Fucking brutal. Life can be so cruel.

2013_2%2524largeimg219_Feb_2013_110025083.jpg

just be bbc theory
also, elephant man is fucking 5'2.. fuarking over

Elephant man was one of the more famous Trucels but I’m sure there’s been others they probably didn’t live as long

Even elephant man committed sui

It's totally over

I would fuck her
but can she even talk or ?
the video seems to indicate she can breathe and can communicate what she thinks. Idk if she can talk, but she is doing something.

Most competitors legit rot in the gutter, so we don't know about them
true and they get aborted as babies or thrown in the compost bin at birth

and there are still people out there which dont want to wipe out nature and replace it with mankind.

beyond yottaover