Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hate not being able to get excited over foids at the gym or elsewhere

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Looking at them doesn't fill me with "wow I'd love to get into her DM's" but rather "this is not applicable to you and is off limits, ugly".

i hate how even if you accidently glance, just happen to look at them they assume youre being creepy and wanna fuck her.

I grooved to this.
i hate how even if you accidently glance, just happen to look at them they assume youre being creepy and wanna fuck her.
Yes that's always a risk, sometimes it's hard since they might be in your eyeline when you're sat at an exercise machine or in my gyms case the mirrors on the walls. The mats are the worst since the foids like to do really revealing moves and stretches, yesterday a foid was on her back with her legs open in the air.

It happens even with average looking guys because of how victim complexed and desperate for attention some of them are.

I had a really hard time today trying not to look at a hot gymthot who was wearing a bra revealing her entire back, kek

I don't know why but I laughed to you saying that
:feelsYall:

I had a really hard time today trying not to look at a hot gymthot who was wearing a bra revealing her entire back, kek
They want the attention, but like to decide afterwards if the guy was hot enough to give it her.