Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel HAte these gigachad celebrities that foids go crazy over

Brahcel

Brahcel

Admiral
★★★
All they have to do is show up at the mall and foids go crazy calling each other. Some driving an hour or more just to get a glimbse of him if they are lucky to catch up in time.

Who knows what sexual orgies they could do with these foids. How much humuliation they would love to do for these gigatyronchad celebritites

I despise them too, i was never a hardcore fan of a real person like actors or football stars. I don't understant how someone can be a fan of someone else.

I despise them too, i was never a hardcore fan of a real person like actors or football stars. I don't understant how someone can be a fan of someone else.
Me neither. I met and talked to my favorite musician at a gas station. But that was it. He gave his number n i never called. Lol

Look what justin bieber did to these jb whores who waited outside for hours to meet him.

Look what justin bieber did to these jb whores who waited outside for hours to meet him.

Damn. Lol. Looks like usa is full of trash ass people. From the mother to kids to celebrities to all the bs u all have to deal with. No hate usa incels

Ohhh my goood they are crying :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: fuck this !!!

Watch the rest of the video

Chads should be required to wear burkas at all times.

Last edited: