Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hate when foids claim they're depressed

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
Only if they knew what depression really is lol.

Its definitely depression. For guys, we are like, "how can you be depressed, you can fuck anytime you want" but that is a male desire, not a female one

Men desire to be able to fuck anytime they want, thats what make MEN happy. WOMEN have different drives. Being able to fuck on a whim does nothing for them. Thats not something females desire.

Its definitely depression. For guys, we are like, "how can you be depressed, you can fuck anytime you want" but that is a male desire, not a female one

Men desire to be able to fuck anytime they want, thats what make MEN happy. WOMEN have different drives. Being able to fuck on a whim does nothing for them. Thats not something females desire.
Soy. Pure soy.

I've thought about this a lot. Whether it is legit or not

Women do feel bad about not getting chad

It's quite often a front for validation and attention, sympathy and even some sort of aid from white knighting cucks and other normies while possibly some actual chance of a relationship with Chad coming by to check in; however, it can also be legitimate despair, though certainly not at the level of a subhuman, from their foid privilege being perhaps temporarily interrupted or ripped away. :feelssus:

They have the benefit of hypergamy, every single globohomo-supporting corporation, white knighting cuck, and wealthy elite backing them and their degeneracy up, and unlimited amounts of statistics showing their halo'd treatment by most, especially in the legal system and relationships... :feelsclown:

But subhuman truecels isolated in a state of permanent rotting and wageslaving/NEETing, genetically cursed from the beginning, and living a life of hopelessness are actually somebow better off due to the fact that the top 5% of men are more likely to earn more and live better lives; simply modern feminism and liberalism for you. :feelsjuice:

Soy. Pure soy.
Hurdur i think women and men have the same desires hurdur estrogen and testostone have the same effects durpdurp look at me guys im not soy see i think male and females is the samething hurdur

Fuck yourself retard

Hurdur i think women and men have the same desires hurdur estrogen and testostone have the same effects durpdurp look at me guys im not soy see i think male and females is the samething hurdur

Fuck yourself retard
Drink more soy dumbass nigga. How tf could you be sad getting one of your most important needs met? with zero effort, Seriously. Any depression that toilets have is self inflicted

It's quite often a front for validation and attention, sympathy and even some sort of aid from white knighting cucks and other normies while possibly some actual chance of a relationship with Chad coming by to check in; however, it can also be legitimate despair, though certainly not at the level of a subhuman, from their foid privilege being perhaps temporarily interrupted or ripped away. :feelssus:
Truth.

Drink more soy dumbass nigga. How tf could you be sad getting one of your most important needs met? with zero effort, Seriously. Any depression that toilets have is self inflicted
Again, youre thinking "one of your most important needs" is the same thing for both men and women. Its simply not the case

Again, youre thinking "one of your most important needs" is the same thing for both men and women. Its simply not the case
Well you're somewhat right, they need attention as well, but can get that in abundance too. So I still dont understand how a foid can be depressed

Also they can start an onlyfans if they dont want to wageslave as well

Depression is relative . A female can be depressed because she can’t get chad. She might be suicidal because she can’t get him.

A starving child in Africa could be extremely happy and feel like he’s at the top of the world when someone finally gifts him a ball that he can play soccer/football with.

A billionaire could be extremely depressed because he earned 1 billion instead of 5 billion this year

Female depression is real, but they are depressed over really petty stuff usually

Also they can start an onlyfans if they dont want to wageslave as well
No western woman has to work. That’s why there are so few homeless women. They always have a man or can find one that’ll provide for them

Depression is relative . A female can be depressed because she can’t get chad. She might be suicidal because she can’t get him.

A starving child in Africa could be extremely happy and feel like he’s at the top of the world when someone finally gifts him a ball that he can play soccer/football with.

A billionaire could be extremely depressed because he earned 1 billion instead of 5 billion this year

Female depression is real, but they are depressed over really petty stuff usually
Exactly.

No western woman has to work. That’s why there are so few homeless women. They always have a man or can find one that’ll provide for them
And they have the gall to say there is less opportunity for them jfl