Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hating women will turn you gay

C

Coolhand Blue

Banned
-
100% - Permaban
Ive come to the realization that the devil is trying to turn us all gay by taking love out of the world.

Let me explain.

If you hate women, then you love men more than you love women.

If your mom was a whore, your chances of being gay is high because you grow up hating women and have no desire to bond with them.

"Na but I wana fuck the women."

Lust won't keep you alive, its like salt water, eventually its gona kill you.

Look at andrew tate for example, that dude had sex with so many women, that he got tired of it and tried a man. Notice his energy has changed.

One day he woke up and said. " Meh Im bored of women, Im gona try a dude."

View: https://youtu.be/nYYO6ZwV5Nc

Heres him saying he likes trans men more than actual women.

kill yourself

IT tier psyops

Least obvious reddit cuck infiltrator

if there was no women there would be no faggots either

I hate that half nigger faggot! Never mentioned this faggot again!

fucking a man would never cross your mind if it weren't for degenerate feminist, hypergamous, jew mind controlled, chemically castrated world
Na gayness has existed since the beginning of time. Its actually the jews that invented homophobia. If you read the torah, the whole thing is a step by step process on making sure nobody is gay and all the women are virgins.

Na gayness has existed since the beginning of time. Its actually the jews that invented homophobia. If you read the torah, the whole thing is a step by step process on making sure nobody is gay and all the women are virgins.
nigga:feelsPop:

If hating foids makes you gay then hating Jews makes you Jewish

You’re probably a faggot in denial GrAY.

Faggot what are you talking about

Reason why u guys are getting so mad is because ur feeling gay RIGHT NOW. If you was totally straight you wouldn't be getting so offended.

Least suspicious GrAY

Ive come to the realization that the devil is trying to turn us all gay
True, just not in the way you're describing.
by taking love out of the world.
Gay Lgbt GIF by giphystudios2021

You're not straight unless you hate women. Your straight sexuality can't manifest if you cling to faggot feelings and lies like love. You're only straight if you recognize how garbage women are by nature, and still want to fuck them, but on terms favorable to you.

You're not straight unless you hate women. Your straight sexuality can't manifest if you cling to faggot feelings and lies like love. You're only straight if you recognize how garbage women are by nature, and still want to fuck them, but on terms favorable to you.

Highest IQ response.

I've been told that "if you hate females you must be gay" when the opposite is true. Most faggots will defend feminism and modern females, since it is part of the degenerate conspiracy that they themselves are a part of.

Faggots defend terrible female behavior because they want to destroy heterosexuality; straight men (who are based) attack modern female behavior because they see it for the destructive, homo-promoting force that it is.

i loathe the non neotenous, sexually mature body of males, i crave the partially sexually immature body of foids to be excited and not disgusted

I'm thinking about converting my basement into a dungeon and kidnapping women who rejected me. Ok, I see that makes me gay :feelsthink:

Ive come to the realization that the devil is trying to turn us all gay by taking love out of the world.

Let me explain.

If you hate women, then you love men more than you love women.

If your mom was a whore, your chances of being gay is high because you grow up hating women and have no desire to bond with them.

"Na but I wana fuck the women."

Lust won't keep you alive, its like salt water, eventually its gona kill you.

Look at andrew tate for example, that dude had sex with so many women, that he got tired of it and tried a man. Notice his energy has changed.

One day he woke up and said. " Meh Im bored of women, Im gona try a dude."

View: https://youtu.be/nYYO6ZwV5Nc

Heres him saying he likes trans men more than actual women.

kill yourself simp.

Faggots can't stop projecting their own faggotry onto other men where it's non existent.

Foids hate on us first