Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hatred of the female shows unconscious blackpill denial

• Thread starter Grotesque Deformity
  • Start date
Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

I can't breed
★★
Before I even start I implore you to read this short paragraph before spazing out and calling me a "cuck."

Why do I say that hatred of the female shows unconscious blackpill denial? Simple - the statistics shows us that females consider 80% of men as below average looking and therefore subhuman in their eyes. Additionally to this, these same statistics and studies shows that females have countless options - the combination of these two is deadly. Once you become fully blackpilled and open your eyes to the reality of this world, you realize that female behavior is purely instinctual. Their hatred of and disgust at the bottom 80% of men is not conscious or deliberate, it's instinctual.

Hating them for this is the same as hating a hungry cat for catching, killing and eating a mouse - it is pointless as that is what hungry cats do, it is their instinct. With females it is the same, their lust for Chad and hate for non-Chad is instinctual. We have only men to blame for letting females out of line and allowing them to freely express their animalistic nature without consequences.

Hating them is the same as a mouse hating the cat, not the same as us hating the cat
Analogy works both ways, my version just takes it from the perspective of an outside viewer.

Additionally to this, these same statistics and studies shows that females have countless options -
If you this say this on Reddit, you will be punished for telling the truth

Foid post tbh

This misses the mark - you’re separating their instinct from themselves as if it’s two different things when in actuality their instinct is who they are. You’re also eliminating ethics - While instincts are inherent, ethical considerations are vital

A creature that brings misery to 80% of a male population is an evil creature and shall not make any decisions in society because she is flawed. If removing such a creature will result in the death of civilization, then so be it, because such a civilization would never bring happiness to its members and so shall never exist in the first place.

If you this say this on Reddit, you will be punished for telling the truth
Their blindness to the truth that is right in front of them is amusing.

A creature that brings misery to 80% of a male population is an evil creature and shall not make any decisions in society because she is flawed. If removing such a creature will result in the death of civilization, then so be it, because such a civilization would never bring happiness to its members and so shall never exist in the first place.

Their hatred of and disgust at the bottom 80% of men is not conscious or deliberate, it's instinctual.
It's not wholly instinctual, they wear sex paint that artificially inflates their SMV and makes them think their looksmatch is chad.
Take the cybernetic augmentations away and the humans left would be a lot less picky.

Hating women isn't so simple as just "they don't want me". You completely ignored the fact that women not only do not want ugly men they treat us like shit and like we are worse than cockroaches

It's not wholly instinctual, they wear sex paint that artificially inflates their SMV and makes them think their looksmatch is chad.
Take the cybernetic augmentations away and the humans left would be a lot less picky.
Females are told from a young age that men are visual creatures, therefore the developed fakeup industry. Men get told that it's all about their personality/confidence or whatever. EVen without fakeup the average female has more SMV than a 7/10 tall man.
Hating women isn't so simple as just "they don't want me". You completely ignored the fact that women not only do not want ugly men they treat us like shit and like we are worse than cockroaches
Their hatred of and disgust at the bottom 80% of men is not conscious or deliberate, it's instinctual.
I mentioned it.

DnD read I hate holes stfu cuck

Foid, dnr
DnD read I hate holes stfu cuck

A lot of this should be applied to human nature too. Human beings are an egoistic, primitive, and manipulative species by design. Only when they are forced to be prosocial, they will be so through emotional coercion.

A lot of this should be applied to human nature too. Human beings are an egoistic, primitive, and manipulative species by design.
Indeed, no matter how much users of this forum will deny it, human nature is universal. Men included.

Indeed, no matter how much users of this forum will deny it, human nature is universal. Men included.
Yep, we are victims and the abominations of human nature and nature itself.

Before I even start I implore you to read this short paragraph before spazing out and calling me a "cuck."

Why do I say that hatred of the female shows unconscious blackpill denial? Simple - the statistics shows us that females consider 80% of men as below average looking and therefore subhuman in their eyes. Additionally to this, these same statistics and studies shows that females have countless options - the combination of these two is deadly. Once you become fully blackpilled and open your eyes to the reality of this world, you realize that female behavior is purely instinctual. Their hatred of and disgust at the bottom 80% of men is not conscious or deliberate, it's instinctual.

Hating them for this is the same as hating a hungry cat for catching, killing and eating a mouse - it is pointless as that is what hungry cats do, it is their instinct. With females it is the same, their lust for Chad and hate for non-Chad is instinctual. We have only men to blame for letting females out of line and allowing them to freely express their animalistic nature without consequences.

Good post. I agree.

Females are biologically hardwired to despise ugly men. I can't hate them for that.

i dont think its necessarily the fact that women find most men unnatractive and have a lot of options, why incels dont like women
its more for their behavior, their endless lying and deception about everything, and their smug laughter towards unfortunate men

you have to understand, its perfectly justified to be a misanthrope, and females, like it or not, are people

A lot of this should be applied to human nature too. Human beings are an egoistic, primitive, and manipulative species by design. Only when they are forced to be prosocial, they will be so through emotional coercion.
Pseudo-Nihilism-maxxers are just foid-apologists in disguise.

Great point actually, i tol think this way, our misery is not because of chad or foid, they work on instincts, our misery is our fate, being a genetic disadvantage

I read your thread and I think you are a bigger cuck when I finished than before reading it.

This is a foid apologist thread. And it's wrong. Their behavior is not purely instinctual. It's heavily influenced by society.

Furthermore, foids are 100% capable of reason. They use and abuse men all the time with sexual leverage because they know men are deprived of it. What you want is to absolve them of accountability. This thread would fit right in on reddit. Seems like you think they are entitled to treat men the way they do.

Ultimately, hating foids is based because they treat us like shit when they should know better. More than based, it's self-defense.

Then why do you think it's weird we hate women. It's a natural reaction to bad things. The same way you might hate someone that bullies you everyday
It's pointless as their hate of us is not conscious, it's purely animalistic and instinctual. They have no control over it.

the truth of the world is that its not fair, just accept that it isnt fair and act accordingly.
you have been tricked in to think that its supposed to be fair, IT WAS NEVER FAIR!!!

i hate foids not because of what they choose rather that they arent fully honest with who they are
It's not about what's right, it's about what's fair

I read your thread and I think you are a bigger cuck when I finished than before reading it.

This is a foid apologist thread. And it's wrong. Their behavior is not purely instinctual. It's heavily influenced by society.

Furthermore, foids are 100% capable of reason. They use and abuse men all the time with sexual leverage because they know men are deprived of it. What you want is to absolve them of accountability. This thread would fit right in on reddit. Seems like you think they are entitled to treat men the way they do.

Ultimately, hating foids is based because they treat us like shit when they should know better. More than based, it's self-defense.
That piece of shit should have the fate that your username is. I think filth like him (whether trolling or not) still being allowed on this forum highlights a big flaw of most men, always wanting to be rational, to vie for equality, and to be the proponents of free speech, which these scums and foids just continue to abuse.

What would I give to fucking stomp on this faggots head until it would get flattened (in vidya).

Females are animals, they are incapable of higher thought. Calling this foid apologism is comical.

I completely agree. Before I was sad and angry after witnessing their inhuman behavior towards people like me. But now I realize that they are animals and it's just funny how completely predictable they are.

But now I realize that they are animals and it's just funny how completely predictable they are.
Like sequential logic. No matter how many states there are, if you know the input and the arrangement of logic elements, you will be able to predict their actions with uncanny precision.

we also need to hate men as well for allowing them voting rights.

before spazing out and calling me a "cuck."
Saying it with a silly voice doesn't make the point any less true.
We have only men to blame for letting females out of line and allowing them to freely express their animalistic nature without consequences.
Men that have no actual control or power over changing social norms. Even if they did, none of what you said made any actual sense.

Also, do you feel good about yourself for looking at a group of people that is already down and out, and participating further in the blaming of men?
As a supposed man, and a supposed Incel?

Men that have no actual control or power over changing social norms. Even if they did, none of what you said made any actual sense.
I never blamed the vast majority of men, I always blame the certain (((men))) who are to be blamed for all of this bullshit we face.
Also, do you feel good about yourself for looking at a group of people that is already down and out, and participating further in the blaming of men?
Where did I do that? In my eight years as a part of the incel community I always attempted to resolve conflicts among our brethren.

Females are animals, they are incapable of higher thought. Calling this foid apologism is comical.
Nevertheless, they are a part of society with rights, powers, privileges (so many privileges...), and a lot of other things. I agree that this was a mistake, but removing accountability from what they do is foid apologism. Seeing them like you see is giving them another privilege. They absolutely should be hated and face consequences. Your line of thought is how we got #metoo.

That piece of shit should have the fate that your username is. I think filth like him (whether trolling or not) still being allowed on this forum highlights a big flaw of most men, always wanting to be rational, to vie for equality, and to be the proponents of free speech, which these scums and foids just continue to abuse.

What would I give to fucking stomp on this faggots head until it would get flattened (in vidya).
Agreed. I wouldn't be surprise if we found out he's a feminist.

Threads like this are similar to the ones saying hypergamy improves humanity. They are all a corruption of the black pill.

Hating them for this is the same as hating a hungry cat for catching, killing and eating a mouse - it is pointless as that is what hungry cats do, it is their instinct
What do you think mice would say about it if they could?

Gtfoh and rope u cuck

I agree that this was a mistake, but removing accountability from what they do is foid apologism.
I do believe that they should face consequences, never said that I don't. The whole point of the post was that it is pointless to hate them for being Chad-only specifically, as this is their nature. Moreover, them being animals, means that they must be hearded.