Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hatred of the female shows unconscious blackpill denial

• Thread starter Grotesque Deformity
  • Start date
Agreed. I wouldn't be surprise if we found out he's a feminist.

Threads like this are similar to the ones saying hypergamy improves humanity. They are all a corruption of the black pill.
A majority of .is users, with no sense of self-respect, use "blackpill" as an excuse to feed their femdom fantasies like the proper cucks they are.

He's right if you live with anger all the time you'll pop a bloodvessel in yo brain

Agreed. I wouldn't be surprise if we found out he's a feminist.

Threads like this are similar to the ones saying hypergamy improves humanity. They are all a corruption of the black pill.
Exactly! No incel who experienced what we did would even ponder this idea. They are all a corruption of the black pill and should be cleaned off of this place with a swift ban.

He's right if you live with anger all the time you'll pop a bloodvessel in yo brain
Another grayfag. If you experienced what we did, you would also have anger inside of you. Since you don´t, it is a telling sign you are a fakecel or infiltrator.

Another grayfag. If you experienced what we did, you would also have anger inside of you. Since you don´t, it is a telling sign you are a fakecel or infiltrator.
I have been a friendless KHHV my entire life, got isolated since primary school, had rumors spread about me which caused me to need to switch schools three times. I suffered quite a lot, but through this I realized certain things about human nature that made my hate dissipate. I know I would have been the same as those people who made my life hell if I was born in their situation, for that reason I do not hate them on a conscious level.

Yah... no, this is red pill talking points, not black pill at all. Comparing foids to cats is ridiculous, since cats show affection to anyone that takes care of it (I would know, i used to own a cat or two at some point in my life). Cats do not judge based on appearance, they only judge if you are not feeding them, play with them and taking the shit outta their litter boxes. Cats are simple, foids are not. Foids also have rights and social supremacy over most men (not just incel, but in general). Foids can have you put in prison for false allegations, cats cannot do this. OP is a moron and is more than likely a chivalrous cuck from the red pill community.

Yah... no, this is red pill talking points, not black pill at all. Comparing foids to cats is ridiculous, since cats show affection to anyone that takes care of it .
You completely missed the point of the analogy. It's not the point that females are the cats, it's that their disgust at the bottom 80% of men is purely instinctual, the same way a cat's compulsion to hunt a mouse when it's hungry is again purely instinctual. Hating livings things for their instincts which they have no control over is pointless.

Before I even start I implore you to read this short paragraph before spazing out and calling me a "cuck."

Why do I say that hatred of the female shows unconscious blackpill denial? Simple - the statistics shows us that females consider 80% of men as below average looking and therefore subhuman in their eyes. Additionally to this, these same statistics and studies shows that females have countless options - the combination of these two is deadly. Once you become fully blackpilled and open your eyes to the reality of this world, you realize that female behavior is purely instinctual. Their hatred of and disgust at the bottom 80% of men is not conscious or deliberate, it's instinctual.

Hating them for this is the same as hating a hungry cat for catching, killing and eating a mouse - it is pointless as that is what hungry cats do, it is their instinct. With females it is the same, their lust for Chad and hate for non-Chad is instinctual. We have only men to blame for letting females out of line and allowing them to freely express their animalistic nature without consequences.
I blame the boomers but we have to fix this shit regardless

This doesn't mean you have to be seething all the time and you foam at the mouth at the mere sight of a woman. Hating them means you know what they are capable of and keep this in mind when interacting with them. It's maintaining healthy distrust of women. And of course, if the chance of removing their rights appears you'd take it, just like if the chance to help one of them appears you won't help. You owe them nothing.

Yah... no, this is red pill talking points, not black pill at all. Comparing foids to cats is ridiculous, since cats show affection to anyone that takes care of it (I would know, i used to own a cat or two at some point in my life). Cats do not judge based on appearance, they only judge if you are not feeding them, play with them and taking the shit outta their litter boxes. Cats are simple, foids are not. Foids also have rights and social supremacy over most men (not just incel, but in general). Foids can have you put in prison for false allegations, cats cannot do this. OP is a moron and is more than likely a chivalrous cuck from the red pill community.
Based and very well put.

You completely missed the point of the analogy. It's not the point that females are the cats, it's that their disgust at the bottom 80% of men is purely instinctual, the same way a cat's compulsion to hunt a mouse when it's hungry is again purely instinctual. Hating livings things for their instincts which they have no control over is pointless.
Not missing the point at all. You can't compare humans with animals, you just can't. We can think objectively and express opinions, animals cannot. The analogy is low IQ and nonsensical. You're just trying to dismiss and downplay the average incel's instinct from negative reinforcement and that's as gynocentric as it gets. You're either a troll or you're a red piller, it's one or the other. That or you're a foid.

I blame the boomers but we have to fix this shit regardless
Of course, they had it good and forgot the hardships of life so they let their guards down.
Hating them means you know what they are capable of and keep this in mind when interacting with them. It's maintaining healthy distrust of women.
I'm indifferent to females and yet I'm completely aware of what they think of me and how they perceive me. Avoid contact with females as much as possible and when it's unavoidable do not show any kind of emotion because they will use it against you and hate is an emotion after all.
And of course, if the chance of removing their rights appears you'd take it, just like if the chance to help one of them appears you won't help. You owe them nothing.
Yes, that is correct, their rights need to be taken away for men to prosper once more.

This doesn't mean you have to be seething all the time and you foam at the mouth at the mere sight of a woman. Hating them means you know what they are capable of and keep this in mind when interacting with them. It's maintaining healthy distrust of women. And of course, if the chance of removing their rights appears you'd take it, just like if the chance to help one of them appears you won't help. You owe them nothing.
Then we agree

Not missing the point at all. You can't compare humans with animals, you just can't. We can think objectively and express opinions, animals cannot.
Humans are animals at the end of the day and we are beholden to our instincts just as any other, we are just more clever in hiding it. If that were not the case, there would be no wars, females would not be Chad-only etc. All of these ills that blight our world are products of our instincts.
You're just trying to dismiss and downplay the average incel's instinct from negative reinforcement and that's as gynocentric as it gets.
Use that instinct to navigate through life without incurring the wrath of the female hivemind, not to pop your blood vessels from rage.
You're either a troll or you're a red piller, it's one or the other. That or you're a foid.
I'm an average height, ugly guy with aspergers that is friendless and KHHV.

A majority of .is users, with no sense of self-respect, use "blackpill" as an excuse to feed their femdom fantasies like the proper cucks they are.
I've seen some threads like this around. They are low key indoctrination.

I claim OP might be a feminist because he seemingly puts women down by calling them animals and uses this reason to absolve them of what they do to us and society, with the philosophy of "it's in their nature".

The "It's in their nature" argument is also very hypocritical because men have to restrain their nature all the time. We've restrained our nature to form civilization, so why shouldn't foids to? Why should they get this privilege?

I claim OP might be a feminist because he seemingly puts women down by calling them animals and uses this reason to absolve them of what they do to us and society, with the philosophy of "it's in their nature".
I do not absolve them of consequences for their actions, society does. I explained why it is pointless to hate them.
We've restrained our nature to form civilization, so why shouldn't foids to? Why should they get this privilege?
You assume that I want things to be this way, no quite the opposite. Then, again I'm not concerned with how things should be, but how things are.

I've seen some threads like this around. They are low key indoctrination.

The "It's in their nature" argument is also very hypocritical because men have to restrain their nature all the time. We've restrained our nature to form civilization, so why shouldn't foids to? Why should they get this privilege?
Yes, you nailed it again. OP seems like he is some kind of feminist, foid apologist, or redpiller, but certainly not an incel. The way he writes is odd; no incel writes like this. He tries to fit in, but he does not. I also saw a couple of such threads like this, and they always come from people who are only pretending to be like us.
I do not absolve them of consequences for their actions, society does. I explained why it is pointless to hate them.
Look at this. He is apologizing for their actions indirectly. It is society. It is pointless to hate them, bla bla. His stance is absolutely clear. He is trying to sound smart, but it is the same as when some fucking Jew is trying to sell you an idea. Going around it and trying to put it inside a pretty package.
You assume that I want things to be this way, no quite the opposite. Then, again I'm not concerned with how things should be, but how things are.
Then again, I am not concerned with how things should be, but with how they are. See? He is unconcerned because HE DID NOT EXPERIENCE IT. That is the only way he cannot be concerned with it. He does not get it. He does not have the same bottled-up feelings of injustice that were accumulating inside of every incel for many years. He is missing it, and it is clear from the way he writes.

Ban this faggot. He is not of our kind. He is a viper trying to smoothtalk into our heads nonsense.

Look at this. He is apologizing for their actions indirectly. It is society. It is pointless to hate them, bla bla. His stance is absolutely clear. He is trying to sound smart, but it is the same as when some fucking Jew is trying to sell you an idea. Going around it and trying to put it inside a pretty package.
Tell me, is it not society who absolves them? If it was only a few men or females who did such a thing, their actions would be dealt with a long time ago, but when you look in reality, they have been allowed to do as they wish with impunity for the last eighty years. What do you want me or any other person here to do?
Then again, I am not concerned with how things should be, but with how they are. See? He is unconcerned because HE DID NOT EXPERIENCE IT.
I did and likely much more then you did. Only someone who experienced very little of it can still cope in this way.
That is the only way he cannot be concerned with it. He does not get it. He does not have the same bottled-up feelings of injustice that were accumulating inside of every incel for many years. He is missing it, and it is clear from the way he writes.
I had them once, when I was younger. I wanted to do so much harm to those around me and yet all I did was fume with anger looking at these happy people to whom I could no nothing.

I have postulated that an average male has more common things shared with another male chimp or gorilla than with an average female. Sure, we have "higher" brain and walk upright but a mix of biological and societal influences makes men and women very different.

Yes, you nailed it again. OP seems like he is some kind of feminist, foid apologist, or redpiller, but certainly not an incel. The way he writes is odd; no incel writes like this. He tries to fit in, but he does not. I also saw a couple of such threads like this, and they always come from people who are only pretending to be like us.

Then again, I am not concerned with how things should be, but with how they are. See? He is unconcerned because HE DID NOT EXPERIENCE IT. That is the only way he cannot be concerned with it. He does not get it. He does not have the same bottled-up feelings of injustice that were accumulating inside of every incel for many years. He is missing it, and it is clear from the way he writes.

Ban this faggot. He is not of our kind. He is a viper trying to smoothtalk into our heads nonsense.
It's almost as if he's talking down to us, like we're these petty little vermins at the bottom of the sewer system. Our hatred, anger, sadness, etc. are not justified somehow, but how foids act, he has no problem with it. It's weird that he thinks we're seething foam of our mouths on a regular basis, the whole "don't pop a blood vessel", naw.. you want to see a blood vessel pop? The average normie-sports fan is angry and destructive, not the average incel. You can be angry and not take it out on people, at least.. directly irl. Me calling a foid a cunt and disrespecting her is a sign of my vengeance toward their kind for destroying my life and disrespecting me throughout, but OP seems to not understand this. Eye for an eye is a real concept and is the most realistic. We are all human at the end of the day, so what is exactly is so special about the foid that I am not allowed to fight back?

OP is punching down, it's pathetic.

It's almost as if he's talking down to us, like we're these petty little vermins at the bottom of the sewer system. Our hatred, anger, sadness, etc. are not justified somehow, but how foids act, he has no problem with it.
Exactly. It is very obvious once you catch up on what he is trying to do. The words he uses, the points he makes. To be honest, I think I already saw someone here with a similar writing style. I think he might be somebody who got banned previously and created a new account. I swear I saw someone here with this kind of irritating manipulation. He puts out the same vibes as an undercover cop in a criminal organization. Just small hints here and there, and especially the context, has no emotion behind it. It's like if someone goes to prison and pretends to be a hardened criminal. I can tell he is not one of ours. He is trying to undermine the blackpill and our feelings with clever manipulation, where he presents himself as someone who agrees with us but is trying to shovel his shit down our throats.

Men are already expected to defy their nature for the betterment of society. Why shouldn't we ask women to do the same? Asking them not to bully and gaslight incels is the very least we could ask of them. Thinking it's okay for women to treat ugly men like shit is peak foid worship.

Last edited:

I understand but hating them is not only natural, it's self defense.

It's almost as if he's talking down to us, like we're these petty little vermins at the bottom of the sewer system. Our hatred, anger, sadness, etc. are not justified somehow, but how foids act, he has no problem with it. It's weird that he thinks we're seething foam of our mouths on a regular basis, the whole "don't pop a blood vessel", naw.. you want to see a blood vessel pop? The average normie-sports fan is angry and destructive, not the average incel. You can be angry and not take it out on people, at least.. directly irl. Me calling a foid a cunt and disrespecting her is a sign of my vengeance toward their kind for destroying my life and disrespecting me throughout, but OP seems to not understand this. Eye for an eye is a real concept and is the most realistic. We are all human at the end of the day, so what is exactly is so special about the foid that I am not allowed to fight back?

OP is punching down, it's pathetic.
This. Misogyny is a way of life, not an uncontrollable emotion.

Men are already expected to defy their nature for the betterment of society. Why shouldn't we ask women to do the same? Asking them not to bully and gaslight incels is the very least we could ask of them. Thinking it's okay for women to treat ugly men like shit is peak foid worship.
Exactly

Exactly. He's very slick, I'll give him that.

In the end, hating women (or misogyny) is about self preservation, not bursting veins and foaming at the sight of them. All incels should be distrustful of them and not help them.
Either this or he has given himself to Nihilism, which I find hard to believe because he cares about his points here and Nihilism is a bad cope.

Hating them for this is the same as hating a hungry cat for catching, killing and eating a mouse - it is pointless as that is what hungry cats do, it is their instinct.
Whose interests are you defending? If someone oppresses me and deprives me of the opportunity to live a normal life, then he is my enemy and deserves death. Whether he does it instinctively or not, I don't care.

Whose interests are you defending? If someone oppresses me and deprives me of the opportunity to live a normal life, then he is my enemy and deserves death. Whether he does it instinctively or not, I don't care.
You can call out their BS, I do that too, but wasting your time hating them and seething at them does you no good.

You can call out their BS, I do that too, but wasting your time hating them and seething at them does you no good.
In fact, I've been seeing more misogynistic comments on videos of female victims, so spreading hate is definitely having an effect. I'm also seeing more comments from women advising women not to provoke men.
You must make it clear to women that if they do not behave appropriately, there will be consequences for them.

Before I even start I implore you to read this short paragraph before spazing out and calling me a "cuck."

Why do I say that hatred of the female shows unconscious blackpill denial? Simple - the statistics shows us that females consider 80% of men as below average looking and therefore subhuman in their eyes. Additionally to this, these same statistics and studies shows that females have countless options - the combination of these two is deadly. Once you become fully blackpilled and open your eyes to the reality of this world, you realize that female behavior is purely instinctual. Their hatred of and disgust at the bottom 80% of men is not conscious or deliberate, it's instinctual.

Hating them for this is the same as hating a hungry cat for catching, killing and eating a mouse - it is pointless as that is what hungry cats do, it is their instinct. With females it is the same, their lust for Chad and hate for non-Chad is instinctual. We have only men to blame for letting females out of line and allowing them to freely express their animalistic nature without consequences

Hating them for this is the same as hating a hungry cat for catching, killing and eating a mouse - it is pointless as that is what hungry cats do, it is their instinct. With females it is the same, their lust for Chad and hate for non-Chad is instinctual. We have only men to blame for letting females out of line and allowing them to freely express their animalistic nature without consequences.
You can hate others for their actions even if they are selfless, even if the mouse knows that the cat does it instinctively. Would that take away his right to protest for his own welfare? It's the same with us, the Blackpill exists thanks to the thousands of sheep who deny that they are in a superficial world ruled by the instincts that have been here since we were homosapiens.

Stop using the word "seething", nobody here is "seething" or "popping blood vessels" because of foids, you clearly are projecting and/or are ignorant of what is going on in the world. Please stop trolling.

Impossible to not hate women if blackpilled tbh, dog fuckers, virtue signallers the list goes on. Worship criminals and blame their actions on innocents, its really hard to think highly of them in any way

Last edited:
You can hate others for their actions even if they are selfless, even if the mouse knows that the cat does it instinctively.
The mouse is not a sentient being, it can not "think." The point of that analogy is that you as a human being would hate a cat for eating a mouse, even though that is what cats do.
Would that take away his right to protest for his own welfare? It's the same with us, the Blackpill exists thanks to the thousands of sheep who deny that they are in a superficial world ruled by the instincts that have been here since we were homosapiens.
I'm not saying that you shouldn't hate them for it, I'm saying that it is pointless and unhealthy for you.

Stop using the word "seething", nobody here is "seething" or "popping blood vessels" because of foids, you clearly are projecting and/or are ignorant of what is going on in the world. Please stop trolling.
I have been in these types of communities for a very long time and I have noticed that a lot of men here do that indeed. People post rage-bait and than everyone else bites on it and start getting angry over nothing.

In the end, hating women (or misogyny) is about self preservation, not bursting veins and foaming at the sight of them. All incels should be distrustful of them and not help them.
That's very well said and I agree. Misogyny is just a natural reaction for what women put men through. It doesn't exist in a vacuum. There's cause and effect. Misogyny helps men avoid divorce courts, fake rape allegations and being used and abused financially and emotionally

I'm not saying that you shouldn't hate them for it, I'm saying that it is pointless and unhealthy for you.
"unhealty", So what? It was harmful to be born with this body in a society that pretends not to be superficial. What does it matter to me if taking it out on women and/or men makes me worse? I've already been damaged

"unhealty", So what? It was harmful to be born with this body in a society that pretends not to be superficial.
So, why damage your psyche even more? More I see this, the more I realize that non-sub5s can not understand the scarcity.
What does it matter to me if taking it out on women and/or men makes me worse? I've already been damaged
The point isn't about taking it out on females. I myself commit acts of nuisance to couples and females as an act of empowerment. The point is to ignore them if you don't need to interact with them, as all it does to you is cause unnecessary anger.

Agree with every single word, we Have to stop the cat that eat the mouse , hating is pointless

instinctual
Not true if they were only breeding with the best of the best then ugly people wouldn’t exist but the ugly to attractive ratio is still very disproportionate. It’s purely to be evil. if you have all these option you’ll eventually pic someone anyways. so why go out of your way to bully random unattractive men if you’re getting love , sex , empathy consistently

Seeing them like you see is giving them another privilege. They absolutely should be hated and face consequences. Your line of thought is how we got #metoo.
Yes it’s see weird to excuse their behavior because it’s “instinctive “ which also isn’t true

Not true if they were only breeding with the best of the best then ugly people wouldn’t exist but the ugly to attractive ratio is still very disproportionate.
It's because ugly females are still reproducing and genetic recombination is a thing. Not that it would matter if all men became gigachads tomorrow, there would still be a top 20% and the bottom 80% of incels.

Yes it’s see weird to excuse their behavior because it’s “instinctive “ which also isn’t true
I'm not excusing it, I'm saying that it is pointless to get angry over it. None of us can change a single bit about this gynocentric feminist society, so why cause yourself more damage?

Not that it would matter if all men became gigachads tomorrow, there would still be a top 20% and the bottom 80% of incels
Everyone would be less angry and bitter the world would quite literally heal if we were all giga chads. Everyone would be in a relationship so no one would feel lonely porn and sex work would crash so everyone won’t be weak soyboys who’s simping all the time men would be men again and not cucks

Everyone would be in a relationship so no one would feel lonely porn and sex work would crash so everyone won’t be weak soyboys who’s simping all the time men would be men again and not cucks
No, if females or the situation doesn't change as well. Females seek the top 20% of men and if all men are gigachads then something else would matter like money or status.

I'm genuinely convinced that giving women freedom and rights is one of the greatest mistakes man has ever made.