Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting have not been doing well at all lately

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
for the past two years it has felt like my entire life is just a cycle of being depressed and miserable at school, then being depressed and miserable at home. I've lost interest in everything I used to enjoy doing, and even now that it's summer vacation I don't feel motivated to do anything with my free time.

most people have some source of emotional support that they can turn to for reassurance, but I literally have no one. I'm not on speaking terms with my parents, I don't have any friends I can talk to, no interpersonal relationships, everyone I care about hates me. I just have to stay isolated in my room with the fact that no one gives a fuck about me looming over me at all times. I just feel defeated, every day feels hopeless, nothing is ever going to get better and there's really nothing I can do about it

You should try anti-depressants. I don't want to hear "-b-but jewish mind control"

If I could help I would but I feel the same and I am 30 so all I can say is it's a cycle of loneliness and anger with bouts of depression and thoughts of suicide or revenge and I am constantly at war with myself as I don't know who I am anymore or what's the point hell there's even times when I feel as though I am not real and others times I sit and watch people and it's like I can see right through them as though they are nothing but memories playing out I have come to the conclusion that I might be unravelling and maybe unstable. so please look after yourself and I hope your life gets better.

brutal af, can relate. I'm mid twenties now so I'm not sure if I will ever have opportunities to make new friends

Phenibut can help in times like these. It's completely legal, cheap, and there's a lot of good clearnet sources for it. Most people use it for its prosocial effects, but it's helps your mood remarkably. Sometimes chemicals are the only way you can get through this gay life.

for the past two years it has felt like my entire life is just a cycle of being depressed and miserable at school, then being depressed and miserable at home. I've lost interest in everything I used to enjoy doing, and even now that it's summer vacation I don't feel motivated to do anything with my free time.

most people have some source of emotional support that they can turn to for reassurance, but I literally have no one. I'm not on speaking terms with my parents, I don't have any friends I can talk to, no interpersonal relationships, everyone I care about hates me. I just have to stay isolated in my room with the fact that no one gives a fuck about me looming over me at all times. I just feel defeated, every day feels hopeless, nothing is ever going to get better and there's really nothing I can do about it
If I could help I would but I feel the same and I am 30 so all I can say is it's a cycle of loneliness and anger with bouts of depression and thoughts of suicide or revenge and I am constantly at war with myself as I don't know who I am anymore or what's the point hell there's even times when I feel as though I am not real and others times I sit and watch people and it's like I can see right through them as though they are nothing but memories playing out I have come to the conclusion that I might be unravelling and maybe unstable. so please look after yourself and I hope your life gets better.
Phenibut can help in times like these. It's completely legal, cheap, and there's a lot of good clearnet sources for it. Most people use it for its prosocial effects, but it's helps your mood remarkably. Sometimes chemicals are the only way you can get through this gay life.

Relate big time.

For me, my life has not changed one bit since HS (5-6 years ago). Im unmotivated, still live with my parents, not good at a single thing, depressed all the time.
All I want is to rope but cant seem to have the courage to do it.