Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you actually approached a girl IRL?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date

Have you ever...

• Approached women IRL multiple times

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Done this once or twice, but without too much care

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Never done this (only online dating)

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
As the poll says, have you ever approached a girl IRL or told one that you already knew that you liked her? What is your story? Or maybe you uave never done this?

If you have to try, it's over for you

Never done that, not even online. An attractive guy doesn't need to "approach" a girl for her to show him that she likes him.

I dont want to humiliate myself and i dont want boost some disgusting roasties ego either

few times. rejected brutality once. the rest said they had boyfriends.

Never done that, not even online. An attractive guy doesn't need to "approach" a girl for her to show him that she likes him.
Good take. But can you say for sure that you had enoigh of social interactions outside of work and school to be open to womens advances? Parties, sports, hobbies, friends?

I approached 2 girls in highschool. Nothing happened with the first one. The second one gave me her Instagram. We talked, but then she ghosted me.

I also remember my friends telling a foid that I was interested in her and she said no, lol.

twice in my life. last time was in hs, don't need to be a genius to get the message. i have never gotten iois from a girl in my life, only indicators of disgust.

Yes and it gave me the realization that if something feels incredibly uncomfomofrtable, it's probably for a reason. Basically any social thing that gives you high nervousness is likely to actually be bad for you. Inhibition exists to protect you.

twice in my life. last time was in hs, don't need to be a genius to get the message. i have never gotten iois from a girl in my life, only indicators of disgust.
Looking back on it, there have been cases in the past were girls were interested in me, but I fucked it up with my shitty social skills.

Yes and it gave me the realization that if something feels incredibly uncomfomofrtable, it's probably for a reason. Basically any social thing that gives you high nervousness is likely to actually be bad for you. Inhibition exists to protect you.
But I think it breaks after some point when you just stop caring.

Never been able to. Been in the house my whole life (had to be) due to circumstances.

Looking back on it, there have been cases in the past were girls were interested in me, but I fucked it up with my shitty social skills.
how long ago was that? if that was during hs or after unless something really fked up happened you can still ascend prob.
i remember reading somewhere that men being afraid to approach women was an evolutionary instinct, if a man felt that he was weaker than the men around him, then approaching a woman could lead to you being beaten to death by her father or partner.

how long ago was that? if that was during hs or after unless something really fked up happened you can still ascend prob.
Those instances happened around 7th Grade to 9th Grade, I only got humiliated onwards :feelsbadman:

I'm in college now.

Last edited:
But I think it breaks after some point when you just stop caring.
I agree but you'll still look embarrassing to others if you approach as an incel.
i remember reading somewhere that men being afraid to approach women was an evolutionary instinct, if a man felt that he was weaker than the men around him, then approaching a woman could lead to you being beaten to death by her father or partner.
I see.

5 warm approaches so far. I guess volcel if you never did :feelsthink::feelsdevil:

Good take. But can you say for sure that you had enoigh of social interactions outside of work and school to be open to womens advances? Parties, sports, hobbies, friends?
Definitely not as much as what normies have since I hate loud crowded areas, but if i were attractive it would have been enough for at least one foid to like me.

Also to correct myself, I did tell one I liked her, but it went horribly. I hate remembering it to the point where I forgot it. :fuk: There was also a oneitis who made me think I had a chance with her until she turned out to be a Chadlite widow and turned my next year or two into hell. That was before I became an adult and I haven't approached anyone since then although I met more foids at work and half of the people at my university are female.

Last edited:
Definitely not as much as what normies have since I hate loud crowded areas, but if i were attractive it would have been enough for at least one foid to like me.

Also to correct myself, I did tell one I liked her, but it went horribly. I hate remembering it to the point where I forgot it. :fuk: There was also a oneitis who made me think I had a chance with her until she turned out to be a Chadlite widow and turned my next year or two into hell. That was before I became an adult and I haven't approached anyone since then although I met more foids at work and half of the people at my university are female.
I cant say for sure one way or another. After many times of mockery towards me from foids in school where they faked interest in me, I dont believe any later interest foids showed me was genuine. But I cant say for sure if they mocked me as well. Well, I dont get any more of it so no difference.

Yes bro, over 200 of them.