Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

have you been following that vince mcmahon sex scandal?

I

incel god

Banned
-
the guy that owns the wwe. now has allegations of sexual assault? i do not believe a word of it you know why? first all its something to talk about, i wanna say his wife linda was so fine when she was younger and she still is. plus why would vince risk legal trouble? the woman saying this was a referee in the wwe a long fucking time ago. since she is a foid i say, ignore anything she says.

the guy that owns the wwe.

You gotta be a little bitty baby to not know who Vince McMahon is. Anyway yeah, Vince fuckin' did it. He did all that shit, everything he's accused of.

I am a life-long WWE/Wrestling fan and have been following this closely. Quite frankly, this all feels extremely fake and manufactured by someone who wants Vince out of TKO. The whole texts do not look like anything a 74 year old man would write. Not only that, but from what I can tell no crime has actually been committed. The affected foid in question was working for him and it was known that she's there just to "be pretty".

What I find pathetic is that everyone in the business turned on Vince as if he isn't responsible for making wrestling what it is today and making so many people (lots of foids as well) rich. Absolutely everyone chooses to believe this low life toilet instead who has contributed nothing to anything and never will, unlike Vince.

He probably did that shit but who cares

No but whatever the toilet said, I call BS on it. After all the false accusations, I won't believe a toilet about getting molested or raped even if it happens right in front of me.

Even despite that - if I get no pussy, then you get no protection from rape, sweety.

I didn't even know he was in trouble

Why would he sexually assault women if he can have almost any woman he wants without assaulting them? It's just allegations from femoids trying to farm money and attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back