Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Have you dated at least once in high school

A_Depressed_Soul

A_Depressed_Soul

Banned
-
Have you dated at least once in high school

Got taken out of school and put in homeschool so no.

fuck no, i was bullied nonstop for being curry. went to high school not long after 9/11 in a redneck town

what site are you on?

No, I got bullied instead.

Never, everything fell into the hands of the normies.

I asked out a foid for a date, she said yes, then changed her mind on the very last minute

Yeah tbh, when i was 19 i dated this sub5 fat foid who no one wanted. Next day i regretted it and i ghosted her. 3 years later and she is happy with a truecel looking manlet.

According to you is having ice creams and food together alone, some late night walks in the neighbourhood and sexting (only) considered a date?

(Asking for a friend of course)

Good thread for banning fakecels.

No. I was treated like shit by peers.

If I did, I wouldn't even know what incel is.

According to you is having ice creams and food together alone, some late night walks in the neighbourhood and sexting (only) considered a date?

Username checks out

I was more interested in doing drugs and being edgy than girls

I remember seeing my bully make out with the hottest foid in school in front of everyone

I remember seeing my bully make out with the hottest foid in school in front of everyone
You better be joking, if someone bullied me in front of my crush ,I would have shot up the school

You better be joking, if someone bullied me in front of my crush ,I would have shot up the school
I never really had crushes in school because I knew there’s no way they would ever like me back but that was definitely a major blackpill experience

Yeah tbh, when i was 19 i dated this sub5 fat foid who no one wanted. Next day i regretted it and i ghosted her. 3 years later and she is happy with a truecel looking manlet.
Volcel tbh

Lol no, but that would have changed my life completly

Never been on a date

Have you dated at least once in high school
yes, GrAYcel, I was seriously planning to eat rice on my 18th birthday at school and only aborted that idea and plan because of one whitoid that had a chinaman fetish.

Before yall start crying fakecel n shiet, keep in mind that it never went beyond handholding and kissing with closed lips

Im tryna get like you :feelsugh:

I also don't know how you didn't see this trough if i get called a fakecel for hugging a female he should be called a volcel.:feelswhat:

hugging a female
Hugging….like just friends? Jfl everybody does that. If anyone who just hugs a female is not an incel, half of my incel students wouldn’t exist.

:lul::lul:I didn't even have female friends let alone date females

I was too busy knife fighting with niggers and Normie's.

No, otherwise i wouldn't be here.