Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Have you dated at least once in high school

yes i got married and had kids junior year

Yeah tbh, when i was 19 i dated this sub5 fat foid who no one wanted. Next day i regretted it and i ghosted her. 3 years later and she is happy with a truecel looking manlet.
Same but at 15 and the hideous landwhale is dating chad.

Girls saw me as a pet retard, how about you?
It's still far better than being treated an invincible person. A lot of foids didn't even know my name.

Hugging….like just friends? Jfl everybody does that. If anyone who just hugs a female is not an incel, half of my incel students wouldn’t exist.
Thats what i said but i still get called a fakecel.

yes, GrAYcel, I was seriously planning to eat rice on my 18th birthday at school and only aborted that idea and plan because of one whitoid that had a chinaman fetish.

Before yall start crying fakecel n shiet, keep in mind that it never went beyond handholding and kissing with closed lips
JBA is law! :feelsUgh: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
@sub human @Transcended Trucel

what site are you on?
This but since the site is full of fakecels larpers I wouldn't be surprised if someone came up with "yes yeee" as an answer.

@A_Depressed_Soul: no I haven't. Neither before, neither after. I've never dated at all.

No, I was homeschooled. I was Prom King at home though :feelsokman:

Not even close.

OP was rightfully banned

Asked out countless girls in highschool ,tried to befriend them, didn't get even in the friendzone .As soon as i was of no need to them i got trown away like a used sock.

I'm glad this faggots got banned, I've been calling out his normies behaviour for almost a week.

No... What site is this again?