Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Have you ever achieved ANYTHING meaningful in life?

Title

• Total voters
IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Title

I’m a total failure, it’s over :feelsrope:

1500 posts here

41988.jpg

Not a single thing in my fucking life. I did many things for survival but those were necessities not an achievement.

Yes.

I've achieved being a fucking loser

No and idgaf at this point in time

Is my signature showing?

I've had my share of pentakills in my time :cool:

No, nothing good happens to me in this degenerate existence

I did not, only reached High Rank on League of legends. Tho it was more wasted time than anything, could've used it to learn programming or other usefull skill

I've had my share of pentakills in my time :cool:
Dude everyone makes a penta, it's not an achievement at this point.

I did not, only reached High Rank on League of legends. Tho it was more wasted time than anything, could've used it to learn programming or other usefull skill

FUCK YOU !!! FUCK YOU !!

I try my hardest on my main, watch 10 videos on tactics, and still get outplayed in bronze

I can’t finish this fucking degree guys…

chad trait. this means you're high iq enough to do other things
Say that again after you have 7000 hours played.

FUCK YOU !!! FUCK YOU !!
Take it easy lmao :feelskek::feelskek:

I try my hardest on my main, watch 10 videos on tactics, and still get outplayed in bronze
Repetition is the mother of learning, im sure you had like 100 ranked games per year at most. I had 2k ranked games per year for about 7 years

Say that again after you have 7000 hours played.

Take it easy lmao :feelskek::feelskek:

Repetition is the mother of learning, im sure you had like 100 ranked games per year at most. I had 2k ranked games per year for about 7 years
i would get frustrated and quit after losing 70% of my games before I get to that many

i was considered gifted as a child. became a complete failure after high school.

no I'm 28 years old and I've NEVER achieved ANYTHING

how high :feelshmm:

10k posts my nagger :smonk:

Complete failure

only ever gotten good grades... and even that might change tbh

One class away from finishing a Bachelor's Degree in Applied Math with subpar grades. That will be my only "accomplishment" in life.

It's very subjective, but there is something I did that I consider as an achievement.

More than ten years ago I wrote an article about bitcoin on a French website dedicated to linux :

It was at a time when almost no-one knew about it. There wasn't even any mention of bitcoin on the French wikipedia.

Later on I met IRL a few guys who learned about bitcoin from this article. I assume most owned thousands of bitcoins at that time. I think one of them ended up founding a company that still exists nowadays and offers bitcoin-friendly financial services. I bet this article made many Frenchcels millionaires.

Finding out about bitcoin on my own is something I'm kind of proud of, because I did not just stumble on it from someone else, I was actively seeking for an alternative to national fiat currencies, and after rejecting a few candidates (such as Stéphane Laborde's relative theory of money), I figured out bitcoin was the way to go from reading Satoshi's paper, making my own judgement about it.

Fun fact. In this article I wrote :

À l'heure actuelle, un bitcoin peut s'échanger contre environ six centimes d'euros.

Which states that at that time one bitcoin was worth six cents of one euro. It is now worth more than forty thousands :feelsaww:

Last edited:
I had a lot of free time, and it was something i wanted. it's the only thing i got in this life where i can say i got what i wanted
I've also played a lot tbh but highest is d1 ~60lp eune, I'm kinda stucked d4 euw right now but the level of play has increased significantly and euw is a better server for sure. been tryharding lately maybe I'll climb a division or two :feelsmage: anyway better than silver like most people but still mogs me :whatfeels:
It's very subjective, but there is something I did that I consider as an achievement.

More than ten years ago I wrote an article about bitcoin on a French website dedicated to linux :

It was at a time when almost no-one knew about it. There wasn't even any mention of bitcoin on the French wikipedia.

Later on I met IRL a few guys who learned about bitcoin from this article. I assume most owned thousands of bitcoins at that time. I think one of them ended up founding a company that still exists nowadays and offers bitcoin-friendly financial services. I bet this article made many Frenchcels millionaires.

Finding out about bitcoin on my own is something I'm kind of proud of, because I did not just stumble on it from someone else, I was actively seeking for an alternative to national fiat currencies, and after rejecting a few candidates (such as Stéphane Laborde's relative theory of money), I figured out bitcoin was the way to go from reading Satoshi's paper, making my own judgement about it.

Fun fact. In this article I wrote :

Which states that at that time one bitcoin was worth six cents of one euro. It is now worth more than forty thousands :feelsaww:
and you didn't buy nigga? :feelsohgod: though same with me I almost put 100k into tsla back in 2012 so almost 10 years ago but I was a sissy bitch and too afraid to invest partly because of my single mother upbringing :feelskek: the fact that it still keeps going up is staggering though but not that surprising I guess considering all the elon muh space soycucks :feelscomfy:

I choose the last option

BUT

With that said,let's be really realistic none of these "achievements" really mean anything in the scheme of things .

Facts:
1. Most people are stuck in dead end jobs.
2. We all meme about the average normie being a vain NPC and that's largely true
3. No one care about art/literature. It's a dead culture. Look at the highest grossing movies/ best seller books

if we are calling autistic , non NT ,ugly people failures , count me the fuck in but if you're gonna call me a loser for not getting good grades at school you're outta your mind