Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious have you ever asked a woman out in your life?

have you ever asked a woman out?

• yes

Votes: 85 64.4%
  • no

Votes: 47 35.6%

• Total voters
brokenheartcel

brokenheartcel

it was over when you were born
★★
I am 25 and have never asked a woman out for a date. I'm too afraid to even attempt to put myself out there. I've been mocked so much as a kid for being ugly, so I know the world shares my thoughts on my looks.

Have you guys ever tried to get a number or anything?

Lots of times and was faced with rejection 100% of the time

Yes before I discovered the blackpill, I asked out like a total of 5 girls and they all rejected me.

online yes, IRL no. no fucking point when you're short and ugly

Not a ton, but enough to know not to waste my time anymore.

Yes bro, I’ve approached so many girls and it is a very shitty experience. Especially when you encounter a foid that is 10 times uglier than you but STILL isn’t interested

I have and it was a mistake

I've been rejected over 500 times and I am in my late 30s.

yes and i got rejected multiple times

jfl at you guys didn't even try
Cope. Women are the ones that approach, ask guys out, give IOIs and flirt.

If a foid hasn't done those four things to you (flirt, IOI, approach, asked out) by the time you're 18, IT NEVER EVEN BEGAN.

brutal try pill

legit 500?

Yeah legit. I was doing the online thing from 2005-2010. In 2010 I started doing PUA and finally stopped about early 2018 and went full blackpill incel. PUA is such a fucking scam. At least I can be proud to say I never paid any of those bastards for their stupid courses..

from 2005 to 2018!!! truly never begin
I know. You know there are so many incel-tier normies out there who are still thinking like I did. Next year is going to be a year. If I just pay for one more year of Match, or if I try a different dating app, or if I go to speed dating, or match making, or take this PUA course, read this book, whatever. I just feel so bad for them. Without the black pill I probably would have killed myself. The blackpill didn't send me into a deep, dark depression, or make me suicidal, like the media says it does to incels. Quite the opposite, the black pill saved me. Finally I stopped blaming myself and gave up on this false hope bullshit and found other people online who could empathise with my problems.

Yes. Both in person and online.

I did one time online, this girl I knew in real life, when I was having a psychosis lol.

Yes, I've been rejected 2 out of 2 times. I even mog both girls who I asked out, hypergamy is insane these days.

Yes and she said she wanted to go out :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelshmm:
side and get away from me as quickly as possible because she was disgusted by my subhuman facade

Can’t give you an exact number, but in total around 50.

just ask them like flirting it’s still no crime, but they will reject you. In my country 95% of normies got their gfs from their social circle. Only chad really slays in bars or clubs with strange women. In the USA it seems to be more common also for normies to meet their future partners in malls, bars, diners etc.

Cope. Women are the ones that approach, ask guys out, give IOIs and flirt.

If a foid hasn't done those four things to you (flirt, IOI, approach, asked out) by the time you're 18, IT NEVER EVEN BEGAN.
if they arent showing interest then they dont like you is how i see it. i have seen idiots chasing foids who just shit on them because well they are just that to her shit.

if they arent showing interest then they dont like you is how i see it. i have seen idiots chasing foids who just shit on them because well they are just that to her shit.
Exactly. This is why posters saying shit like "volcel if you haven't approached" is the most low IQ bluepilled shit ever.

not after the age of twenty I can't even get one to talk to me for a minute.

No, but also even the concept of a date is to foreign to me. When a She would say yes to a hypothetical approach by me, the terror had just begun.
I remember one time in school, a least for me pre-puberty time, that I got a minute of flirt/kind of asking out by a girl, who was even my little crush. I only kind of froze.

I watched the orbiting and failing of other incels with pain and curiosity and learned the lesson in this way.

Noup, i never managed to get to that point
Exactly. This is why posters saying shit like "volcel if you haven't approached" is the most low IQ bluepilled shit ever.
well yes, if a women ignores you or gives you the fuck off look, how the hell are you even suppose to approach her and ask her out...this is not how the world works. I used to be told by normies: dude just ask her out, no big deal...yea sure, easy for you to say...fuck this world

Last edited:
women don't even want to talk to me, how am I supposed to ask them out?

No.
Foids destroyed my self confidence and self esteem completely a few years ago.

Yes and then I got kicked in the balls and beat up by her lesbian friend :feelsbadman:

Yes, many times
full

No, i'm above most females, asking one of them out would be insulting to me. They should be the ones asking me out.

Several times, and I will never do it again.

I am 25 and have never asked a woman out for a date. I'm too afraid to even attempt to put myself out there. I've been mocked so much as a kid for being ugly, so I know the world shares my thoughts on my looks.

I did more than once. Never again.

Amazing that you get labeled as never giving it a try if your rejection rate is anything less than 1000. It's high iq to quit while you're ahead. Glad I stopped short of 10 before I did it a few hundred more times.

Yes. Rejected at every turn, or given the wrong number or big fuck off signals.

Seriously, don't ever approach if the foid doesn't give you any kind of intimacy. Like stuff they usually do around chads, teheeing at anything, curling her hair, touching your arm, biting their lips or being too much interested about your life and hobbies.

Especially cold approaching. Don't do this, EVER.

The only place where you can freely "cold approach" is online dating, but even there we know it's chad territory.

Last edited:
bro when I was rlly desperate I offered to take a girl to the mall and spend like $1k on her but she still said NO

I have but:
If a women ignores you or gives you the fuck off look, how the hell are you even suppose to approach her and ask her out...this is not how the world works. I used to be told by normies: dude just ask her out, no big deal...yea sure, easy for you to say...fuck this world

Yes. The results were fucking fantastic.

bro when I was rlly desperate I offered to take a girl to the mall and spend like $1k on her but she still said NO
I really hope you made a 180 and became fully blackpilled after that, friend.

Everyone was a Soy one way or another someday and situations like these proves that sometimes even soys should be forgiven and guided to redemption.

Yes. The results were fucking fantastic.
And normie advice would have you do that 1000 more times. You'd have better luck becoming the first masculine presenting trasngendered lesbian president.

Yes, twice and both times it went horrible.