Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious have you ever asked a woman out in your life?

have you ever asked a woman out?

• yes

Votes: 85 64.4%
  • no

Votes: 47 35.6%

• Total voters
Even when I was bluepilled I knew deep down it was over.

Lol I asked out a checkout girl yesterday after chatting to her a bit. You could see the visible disgust in her face followed by 'no I have a boyfriend'.

Lol I asked out a checkout girl yesterday after chatting to her a bit. You could see the visible disgust in her face followed by 'no I have a boyfriend'.
JFL, if you were chad she would've asked for your number and fucked you after her shift.

Yes I offered my oneitis to go the cinema and she said no
I'm truecel 100% sure about it

Pepegun

Brutal. Stop trying boyo

I have major issues looking in the mirror. I don't want to interact with humans in any way irl. Asking a foid out would be the most pathetic and cringe thing ever.

Yes, several times, and I'm gonna try again tonight.

When I was a kid, then I became subhuman thanks to puberty.

I don't wanna end like Jsanza or Kent

I know I'm going to get rejected, I do it to make women feel uncomfortable, no cope.
In my case they usually showed a very serious face when rejecting me,and the one that ended up feeling guilty is me,fuck.I thought they would be at least try to be friendly and say the typical cliche sentences but no,cold as ice.

To this day I still have painful memories of a few of them,and if I keep collecting more I'll just lose whatever's left of my sanity.

Right? If you can ask a foid out you are a fakecel

Anyone can ask a woman out. Just say 'do you want to get together sometime?' works 0% of the time.

Yes rejection is brutal

In my case they usually showed a very serious face when rejecting me,and the one that ended up feeling guilty is me,fuck.I thought they would be at least try to be friendly and say the typical cliche sentences but no,cold as ice.

To this day I still have painful memories of a few of them,and if I keep collecting more I'll just lose whatever's left of my sanity.

I actually have to stop myself from asking women out when I feel bored/have had a bad day. There is nothing worse to a woman than being asked out by a man she finds disgusting, especially when you can tell that other men don't ask her out.

Hell yeah, probably about 25 in my life. Obviously all of them said no. This was before the ultra-cucked #MeToo (bowel) movement, so I wouldn't blame youngcels too much for not wanting to put themselves out there these days.

Yeah, once, and the pure disgust on her face was enought for me to decide not to do such things again

I am 25 and have never asked a woman out for a date. I'm too afraid to even attempt to put myself out there. I've been mocked so much as a kid for being ugly, so I know the world shares my thoughts on my looks.

Have you guys ever tried to get a number or anything?
You’re light years ahead of the game, buddy boyo
82CF4D5E 41B4 4E47 AECC 6BF20E1260AD

IRL? never
Online? Yes, and in the most beta way possible

Larp thread tbh. I never did directly, because I couldn't approach with success, first approach and get close to her, then ask her out. If you can't do the first there's no point in doing the second.

the first time i asked a girl out i stuttered but managed to man up and do it. she said she'll think about it and never spoke to me again lol

Only once but it doesn't count because it was in like 4th grade

Never asked a foid out. I was always aware that I'm ugly af and asking a woman out will do me more harm than good.

Multiple times, only to get instantly rejected and humiliated in front of everyone.
I dont even fucking try anymore tbh :feelsrope:

My mom is the only woman I may ever feel comfortable around. Interacting with women is extremely scary, I worry her white knights will beat me up if I askk her out. I'm extremely self conscious about my height and women pray on that insecrities on Twitter and dating sites. Maeking me more paranoid around women in real life.
I've been rejected over 500 times and I am in my late 30s.
Okay fakecell

Last edited:
Yes.

I've approached over 70 females in real life and they all turned me down. Many were nasty and would seek retribution. I've had women I liked set her whiteknights/orbiters on me.

Being treated like a sex criminal for looking for a girlfriend is enough to stop you from doing it again. Something normal is now bad and criminal, just lol at being born a male. Were supposed to be the gender that approaches and initiates but now that makes you criminal? well fuck that then, I'm not doing it again. Foids can approach me but that will never happen.

Online I've raked up over 18'000 rejections.

Last edited:
I am 25 and have never asked a woman out for a date. I'm too afraid to even attempt to put myself out there. I've been mocked so much as a kid for being ugly, so I know the world shares my thoughts on my looks.

Have you guys ever tried to get a number or anything?
tryied IRL like 5 or 6 times. got rejected all the time. As an incel made me sick to the point that I have to avoid certain streets shops now to not encounter the same foids again. really bad bad bad