Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever been mogged by a manlet?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
Like, a prettyboy manlet, normie manlet and/or a chad manlet?
Not just a manlet in general, but like, below 5'10 men.
I've noticed that a lot of manlets in my town, who happened to be handsome, fit and goodlooking have either girlfriends or are friends with girls.

I see good-looking manlets but they're either alone or with landwhales.

I've noticed that a lot of manlets in my town, who happened to be handsome, fit and goodlooking have either girlfriends or are friends with girls.
of course they have. I mean your psychopathic false interpretation of a manlet is a 5'10'' guy hahahaha
if I think that 5'10 is manlet, then I also know thousands who have a girlfriend
you better look around for 5'5'' men and shorter to see if they have a girlfriend.
please change your interpretation of a manlet

I see good-looking manlets but they're either alone or with landwhales.
I'm sitting at the town center right now.
It's 4:25 in the morning.
Lots of manlets or average height guys with girlfriends or friends with girls.

of course they have. I mean your psychopathic false interpretation of a manlet is a 5'10'' guy hahahaha
if I think that 5'10 is manlet, then I also know thousands who have a girlfriend
you better look around for 5'5'' men and shorter to see if they have a girlfriend.
please change your interpretation of a manlet
5'10 is not manlet maybe under 5'8 is

I don't personally know a lot of people.
But I have seen shorties or averagers with foids with them.
I saw an averager and a foid makeout not too long ago.

whos the shortest dude you know irl? i know this 5'2-5'3 dudes hes gymcel
I always have to laugh if I see gymcel manlets.

not because i find it funny, but because i feel very sorry for them. they are my brothers and think that they will get a wife with Gym or the necessary self-confidence through testosterone. but i know, hey little one. you won't find a wife. at least not in your 20s. you're just making a fool of yourself.
biggest coper.

Face wise yes.

I always have to laugh if I see gymcel manlets.

not because i find it funny, but because i feel very sorry for them. they are my brothers and think that they will get a wife with Gym or the necessary self-confidence through testosterone. but i know, hey little one. you won't find a wife. at least not in your 20s. you're just making a fool of yourself.
biggest coper.
thats what i tried to tell him LOL :lul: and his response is "do you even talk to women" :soy::soy::bluepill:

thats what i tried to tell him LOL :lul: and his response is "do you even talk to women" :soy::soy::bluepill:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
some even got mad angry when I tried to put the blackpill in their moth. but one day they will see..

no because manlet is the biggest FAILO, even though i am ugly i still cope with my height

Yes many times. thats why i say face is better than height.

i am a manlet myself, most of the manlets i see im on par with.