Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever been peer pressured into a cold approach

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
I remember the time I went to a festival with some guys downtown in my city. They kept peer pressuring me into cold approaching foids. I didn't want to look like I was scared. I was 17 at the time and ended up cold approaching this 19 year old high tier Becky. And remember, I am a brown ethnic.

Ah, so you've ascended...?

Low inhib mogs me. The only foids I've "approached" knew me.

My job in retail was to cold approach people, mainly women, to sell their prodct. Was brutal

They don’t sound like really good friends if they’re pressuring you into doing something like that.

I don’t know the full story so I guess they could have been doing it with good intentions. However, the fact that you called it “peer pressure” made it seem like they were making you uncomfortable and trying to make you do something you didn’t want to do. Have you explained the blackpill to these guys, or are they blue/red pilled?

I don’t know the full story so I guess they could have been doing it with good intentions. However, the fact that you called it “peer pressure” made it seem like they were making you uncomfortable and trying to make you do something you didn’t want to do. Have you explained the blackpill to these guys, or are they blue/red pilled?
Basically red pilled and they are low inhib black guys.

Basically red pilled and they are low inhib black guys
Ok that explains it, seems like they were genuinely trying to help you.
Yeah, they thought my problem was that I didn't approach enough....

I remember the time I went to a festival with some guys downtown in my city. They kept peer pressuring me into cold approaching foids. I didn't want to look like I was scared. I was 17 at the time and ended up cold approaching this 19 year old high tier Becky. And remember, I am a brown ethnic.
let me guess she rejected you :cryfeels:

Yeah maybe

I love older woman

I don't have friends so wouldn't be in a position where I could be peer pressured into approaching.

One time in hs I cold approached the resident stacey and asked her to hoco. I got shot down. Later I IG stalked her and her bf was a fat tall white guy.

Cold approaching is :redpill: bullshit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back