Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Have you ever got mogged by your own dad?

• Thread starter Ninjutsu_Enthusiast
  • Start date
Ninjutsu_Enthusiast

Ninjutsu_Enthusiast

Banned
-
My dad, wherever he went attracted females, all the times..period!

And that was in his 40s!

How could I be HIS son AND be a KHHV at 22 ?

Mom and dad are from two different races. So that could be the reason. :feelsbadman: Can't blame my mom tho...it'd be weird. But it is what it is.

My dad is also a mogger but he chooses to be cucked and date post wall foids even though he has foids half his age interested.

supposedly he was a total slayer at my age :feelsrope: :feelsbadman:

guess i got the incel genes from my moms side

By my age my Dad had a house, wife, two kids and a full time job with most of his crazy partying years behind him, I'm still waiting for mine.

He was 6 foot at my age and I’m 5’9. Now he’s decaying from decades of alcoholism.

By my age my Dad had a house, wife, two kids and a full time job with most of his crazy partying years behind him, I'm still waiting for mine.
As I read this, it felt like a punch in the face.

supposedly he was a total slayer at my age :feelsrope: :feelsbadman:

guess i got the incel genes from my moms side
I suspect I have "brothers from another mother" , I guess I'll never know.

Life is strange.

My dad is also a mogger but he chooses to be cucked and date post wall foids even though he has foids half his age interested.

Oh My God What GIF by ESPN

How come you're here with us?
He was short and good looking but ginger (his mother was a model,) my mother is also short but she has a big nose, weak cheekbones, and a downward projected chin.

I look like my mother but with ginger skin, luckily I still have dark brown hair at least. I also have ocd type issues from both sides.

Yes height mogged and frame mogged :feelsrope:

Height, frame AND wrist mogged by my dad

My dad mogs me to hell and back when he was my age and probably still now which is crazy because our age difference is fucked. God damn parents had me late.

And that was in his 40s!

Mom and dad are from two different races. So that could be the reason. :feelsbadman: Can't blame my mom tho...it'd be weird. But it is what it is.
Same , my female friend wanted to fuck my dad while he was 60 yrs old ,while im khhv 24

And that was in his 40s!

My dad was a chadlite when he was around my age

As a mixedcel product of JBW, my dad racemogs me and heightmogs me by a few inches (though idk if its genetic or its bc I neglected my health during puberty via severe lack of sleep all through HS and being vegetarian for 9 yrs)