Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Have you ever made tinder?

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
Have you ever made a tinder to see if it was really over as an experiment. I did and got 1 likes (man pretending to be woman) in 8 months JFL.

I did 3 tinder tests, all with real pics, using fake name, in 2 different Ohio cities, and got 0 matches. My guess is that I saw 800-1200 women and not a single one would like my fucked up ass. I even had a picture of me holding a puppy, which is supposedly NT and "chicks dig puppies br0".

Also did bumble to a similar result.

I've got like three dates from Tinder. I guess I am too unattractive, poor and horribly autistic to succed IRL.

Yes. 0 matches and will never make one again. Ragefuel seeing foid standards legit pisses me off.

Have you ever made a tinder to see if it was really over as an experiment. I did and got 1 likes (man pretending to be woman) in 8 months JFL.

Volcel if you didn't meet him! :banhammer: Yeh, tinder just confirmed more that I'm physically undesirable to the opposite sex even to the fat old single mother hogs on there.
But a few did match me back, one said she'd be my friend only with no sex stuff [WTF] and the other blanked me after assessing my wagecuck potential to be inadequate!

Last edited:
No, what would I say as a description? "Hi it's me I can't drive I dropped out of college and my only goal is to end my own existence on a highly fundamental level lol" if my physical appearance didn't get them to swipe left, my information would.

I've got like three dates from Tinder. I guess I am too unattractive, poor and horribly autistic to succed IRL.
Three dates? :chad:

Yes, I did. I made one and deleted it after 15 minutes because all the males mogged me.

Last edited:
Yes, never got a single fucking match

No, i dont have the balls for that. Too ugly for tinder.

Only 1 match from a woman who weighed no less than 300 pounds. That was one of the final blackpills before I completely swore off women six months ago.

I considered doing so a year ago but I couldn’t be bothered

No, I'm too low inhib for that

I once used tinder but with a looksmaxed Blackops2cel picture

Waste of time.

Almost all the users on tinder are male.

Last edited:
yes. but deleted it in an hour after installing it. it's a fuck shit jewish scam and it kept showing me whore Turkish foids who can't speak english even.

One of the worst mistakes of my life tried it three times got the gold version the last time which I paid for and still got zero matches. Most suicidal experience ever. I laid in my bed the rest of the day and all I could think about was dying.

I only use tinder when my fire has no coals. Or after cleaning the chimney.

The only matches I get on tinder are ad bots.

I've had a couple tinder accounts and chatted with some, mostly land whales. It was nice to at least talk to someone. I got fed up and just put incel in my bio and got banned after matching with primo foids and received some hate. "WHY COULD YOU EVER SAY YOUR ONE OF THOSE INCELS" "we'll it got a hot chick to at least talk to me" banned. Repeated on a different account and same occurance.

No. I will never online date, not in a million years. Even if I was a chad, I would never join tinder. Fuck tinder.
I already know what will happen, and I would rather find someone nearby so that they can't flake or waste my time.

Tinder is an absolutely disgusting app and it is flawed for many reasons.

I made a tinder recenty for like a day until it wanted my phone number. Ofc zero matches, except when they wanted my number i got "someone likes you on tinder" notification - but that notification is fake just to get you back there