Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you ever tried to spread the blackpill IRL?

Have you?

• Yes

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • In a certain way, though it was too subtle

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
If so, what was the result?

Truecels spread the blackpill by showing their face outdoors.

I am a walking black pill

Can’t answer the only the person I speak to it about is my brother and he’s a truecel

No; my inhibition is far too high to attempt such a thing... :feelsjuice:

Not to mention the inevitable social backlash and attempted censorship of my wrongthink if this were to spill over to some bluepilled copper or foid; though I do applaud those who attempt this endeavour with no fear. :society:

no, it's pointless

I told about blackpill a few times. Once I told to man psychologist, he told that is partly true, but he told like he was a redpiller. When I talked to foid psychologists, they ofc denied that and told that I'm almost schizo and I have too low self-esteem. One time I told on group thERapy about my failures and blackpill and one faggot (real gay) told that blackpill is "humoristic point of worldview". Obviously my arguments (e.g. male/female suicide ratio 4:1 in Poland or depression from constant rejections) were laughed at by others with foid psychologists. Normies and other sexhavers aren't able to understand blackpill truth (water is wet)

Yes,i tried to blackpill two of my incel friends but they think I'm fking crazy.They are coping in their own way and are oblivious to blackpill.They are much happier than me.I wish I wasn't horny all the time so i can cope like them.i just want to be happy instead of rotting here.commandment no 1 mf: never preach blackpill to anyone not even your own fking parents

No. I look like a young child.

no. nd I'm not going to

No I dont think theres any benefit to that.