Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you taken the OPIOID PILL? It's the SOLUTION to all the pain inherent to the incel condition!

Have you tried opioid agonists, and did they relieve the suffering of inceldom/autism?

• Yes, I tried opioids and they worked

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • I tried them BUT they didn't work

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Have not tried them

Votes: 42 65.6%

• Total voters
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Many incels and autists display "personality disordered" traits of BPD and narcissism, which is often used by our detractors to say we're bad people. But it is obvious to anyone with cursory knowledge into Cluster B personality disorders that they are post-traumatic conditions, which derive from severe social problems during childhood and adolescence.

If you're an autist with no capacity to successfully socially bond, for example, it is only natural that your psychology will be affected by this as you try to shield your psyche from intense pain and shame spurring from social/romantic rejection and ostracism. Hence compensatory grandiosity, rejection sensitivity, violent revenge fantasies, and all the rest.

But it turns out, as I have found and spoken of previously, there is a DIRECT solution to all this that can stabilize you, remove your depression and heartache, and restore your hedonic tone (enable you to truly ENJOY life unlike psychiatric jewpills which simply numb you and make you a permanently impotent vegetable).

That solution is OPIOIDS. For they treat not only physical pain, but acute mental pain too! And it's more profound that even that...

A lot has been spoken about the role of oxytocin in social bonding and love, but endogenous opioids seem to be the master chemical in the body/brain regulating these things, and oxytocin is only secondary to it, if anything.

I can testify to the fact that everything I crave in terms of social attachment is given to me by the use of opioid agonists. They both fill in the hole in my soul (removing the background BPD emptiness and pain/shame which is a consequence of protracted social alienation) and make social engagement feel good (give me prosocial feelings in lieu of my usual asocial, avoidant self).

If you're an incel and suffering from chronic loneliness, you ought to try opioid agonists. Kratom is an easy one to start with. If it works for you, move onto to stronger and longer lasting ones, but KEEP THE DOSE LOW and do not abuse them. This is because you have to realize that your body and brain is starved of opioids right now, so a little will go a long way towards making you feel good. Taking too much will only fuck up your opioid system more and result in worse emotional tumult, guaranteed. Treat it like a medicine.

With my knowledge of opioids, I have been able to use one certain opioid agonist daily, and reduce my dose BY MORE THAN HALF since I started taking it, successfully treating my depression SUSTAINABLY for the first time ever. The only other measures I'm also taking is to increase dopaminergic tone, and everything else in my life is falling into place (my desire to exercise, try new things, etc. etc.).

Last edited:
dnr drugs are bad
"drugs are bad unless Dr. Shlomo Shekelstein gives you them, because the government says so":soy:

Opioids have been used since ancient times for "grief and grudge," as Herodotus put it in The Odyssey

The first time I noticed them curing my depression was when I coincidentally got prescribed some after a dental procedure in middle school. I remember being very lonely then, and my depression clearly stemming from being an alienated autist. All that loneliness VANISHED and I felt okay! But the prescription stopped, and I forgot about it. It wasn't until years later that I was suffering from inceldom and tried kratom that I discovered that they are literally the solution to the alienated omega male plight

Modern antidepressants are used only because (((they))) have patents for them and psychiatrists care more about the appearance of stability than whether you actually feel good

What about addiction
As I said, I've been able to CUT the dose of the opioid agonist I've been taking by MORE THAN HALF since I started taking it. Addiction is a meme so long as you know what you're doing and aren't taking the drug in excessive dosages to get high, but rather as a medication to treat your depression.

So long as you're not retarded, you don't need a doctor or psychiatrist to control the dosages of any drug you're taking. You can self-medicate just fine. DO NOT take more of a dose on a bad day when you want to disassociate. Exercise self-restraint.

I forgot to mention that opioids also remove anxiety insofar as opioids make you feel a sense of social belonging and therefore "protection" in public, as though you have friends next to you who have your back or some shit! This same type of thing is seen in the scientific research, where baby rats administered morphine after being separated from their mothers not only stop crying, but STOP FEARING PREDATORS!

Last edited:
"drugs are bad unless Dr. Shlomo Shekelstein gives you them, the government says so":soy:

Opioids have been used since ancient times for "grief and grudge," as Herodotus put it in The Odyssey

The first time I noticed them curing my depression was when I coincidentally got prescribed some after a dental procedure in middle school. I remember being very lonely then, and my depression clearly stemming from being an alienated autist. It wasn't until years later that I was suffering from inceldom and tried kratom that I discovered that they are literally the solution to the alienated omega male plight

Modern antidepressants are used only because (((they))) have patents for them and psychiatrists care more about the appearance of stability than whether you actually feel good

As I said, I've been able to CUT the dose of the opioid agonist I've been taking by MORE THAN HALF since I started taking it. Addiction is a meme so long as you know what you're doing and aren't taking the drug in excessive dosages to get high, but rather as a medication to treat your depression.

So long as you're not retarded, you don't need a doctor or psychiatrist to control the dosages of any drug you're taking. You can self-medicate just fine. DO NOT take more of a dose on a bad day when you want to disassociate. Exercise self-restraint.

I forgot to mention that opioids also helps anxiety insofar as opioids make you feel a sense of social belonging and therefore "protection" in public, as though you have friends next to you who have your back or some shit! This same type of thing is seen in the scientific research, where baby rats administered morphine after being separated from their mothers not only stop crying, but STOP fearing predators!
Yes do drugs goy they are good for you!

Yes do drugs goy they are good for you!
Listen, ALL normies are addicts, even if they never touch any drug

What do you think love is? It's literally an ADDICTION. An opioid addiction, moreover! Your own body has an opioid system and it evolved to ATTACH you to your mother, and thereafter socially and to sexual partners. When you're in love, you're essentially high on opioids.

If you're an incel or an autist, this whole opioid system gets fucked up because you never got to develop it. You are a fool if you don't treat it with exogenous opioids and suffer pain for nothing.

Yes live longer goy so you can keep paying taxes
You will LIVE LONGER with opioid agonists. I would've legit suicided if not for them, ded srs

Listen, ALL normies are addicts, even if they never touch any drug

What do you think love is? It's literally an ADDICTION. An opioid addiction, moreover! Your own body has an opioid system and it evolved to ATTACH you to your mother, and thereafter socially and to sexual partners. When you're in love, you're essentially high on opioids.

If you're an incel or an autist, this whole opioid system gets fucked up because you never got to develop it. You are a fool if you don't treat it with exogenous opioids and suffer pain for nothing.

You will LIVE LONGER with opioid agonists. I would've legit suicided if not for them, ded srs
I'm not setting myself up for a lifetime of opioid addiction I'd rather kill myself

Thank you for writing about this. I have a few questions.

What is the most accessible opioid?

Does it harm your physical appearance?

Does it make you more neurotypical like nootropics?

Kratom is the easiest opioid agonist to try out in the US. It carries no risk of overdose or respiratory depression, is comparatively weak, but can definitely enable you to tell whether opioids work for you. If you are opioid naïve, it will hit hard and you can tell whether what I'm saying applies to you. If you're a user on incels.is and feel chronic loneliness, I'm absolutely confident it will...

People say that kratom can affect one's appearance, but it seems to only be in the case in those who take it excessively, and seems to be due to dehydration. In any case, do not let this dissuade you from at least trying it, because I want everybody reading this to be as free from pain as I am tbh. In terms of other opioid agonists, I have not heard people complaining about appearance changes.

For social disinhibition purposes, opioids can be stacked with other substances, such as GABAergics and stimulants. Keep in mind though the cardinal rule: just because you socially disinhibit yourself, it DOES NOT mean you become more NT. If anything you'll be letting your autism fly freely, JFL. But tbh I don't care about that anymore, and let myself act as autistically as I want. I truly don't give a fuck about normies anymore. And that's because opioids will always have my back! Again, being on them literally feels like you have SOCIAL BELONGING! So in terms of irl relationships or social posture, you will become much more confident, since YOU DON'T NEED ANYONE ANYMORE!

Warning: kratom is illegal in some states and municipalities, but not most. Obviously be very careful if you get a stronger opioid off the black market that is considered a "scheduled drug." Normalfag society WOULD RATHER HAVE YOU DEAD than to be free from depression, loneliness, and heartbreak. The role of the police and the courts with respect to the War on Drugs is to enforce social hierarchy and entrench you in the caste system as an untouchable "felon." Never carry drugs in your car, since pigs can search your car over any little flimsy pretext they want, and fuck the police :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
I'm not setting myself up for a lifetime of opioid addiction I'd rather kill myself
Listen to what you're saying, dude. NOBODY is going to give you a sticker, a medal, or a cookie for not taking drugs. You are infected by silly puritan morality, which has relevance in NO OTHER sector of American life anymore.

Imagine thinking you're righteous for not taking any drugs as an incel while Chad and Stacy snort cocaine off a Bible in a hotel room and fuck each other wildly :lul:

Even psychiatrists will sometimes prescribe low dose opioids like buprenorphine as a last resort for depression. But you would rather kill yourself than try some?

Read these stories:

At a certain point you have nothing to lose even if addiction is a likelihood, but as I say, you can EASILY control opioid tolerance if you are smart and carefully dose them. Many people say they fucked up using opioids for depression when one day something really bad happened, and they slammed a lot of it in a desire to escape, fucking up their tolerance.

Literally just don't do that.

Last edited:
Listen to what you're saying, dude. NOBODY is going to give you a sticker, a medal, or a cookie for not taking drugs. You are infected by silly puritan morality, which has relevance in NO OTHER sector of American life.

Imagine thinking you're righteous for not taking any drugs while Chad and Stacy snort cocaine off a Bible in a hotel room and fuck each other :lul:

Even psychiatrists will prescribe opioids like buprenorphine as a last resort for depression. But you would rather kill yourself?

Read these stories:

View attachment 859505

View attachment 859539
Cope you wouldn't be on this forum if they really helped

Cope you wouldn't be on this forum if they really helped
I've been less active here than ever, actually, JFL. I'm posting this specifically in to help others like me. I wish I knew this shit a decade ago tbh

are you fucking retarded? have you heard about the opioid crisis in america?
:soy:

yeah because as it turns out, if you slam opioids in giga high dosages in order to get high, you're being retarded and will become addicted to them

In this thread I'm advising taking LOW DOSES for depression/anxiety, and testifying to how well it works, and how I'm precisely NOT addicted since my dosages have been DECREASING, not INCREASING

I literally found the sweet spot with the current opioid agonist I'm on, a LOW dose where I don't feel high, but where my depression and anxiety is treated. It was found after reducing the dose by more than half and I've been taking various opioids consistently for about a year now...

Last edited:
Hard to source, too expensive for a decent buzz( not great), why spend 20-30$ on a 30mg of hydro or 30 of oxy if you can get more fucked up with even something like alcohol? Heroin might be diff but I have no experience with heroin so I won’t talk abt it, but trying 3 Percocet 10s with no tolerance only gave me a 1.5 hr high that was nice but not worth the money. Same with hydrocodone

Same thing goes for benzos, Xanax and all those benzos are overrated as fuck, you either blackout or feel mad tired and heavy body load, there’s no euphoria to them unless you drink but that’s asking to not remmeber shit for 2-3 days in a row and wake up with piss all over your room or kill somebody because you drove under the influence

Youre playing with fire sweaty. Youve been using it for a year, youre an addict in denial.
:lul:

I've literally achieved stability on a low dose of an opioid agonist which is sustainably treating my depression and anxiety, with no dosage escalation. Just the opposite, in fact. I have absolutely no tolerance issues and have REDUCED my dosage to the point where I no longer feel any high from it -- just the therapeutic benefits.

Just because some retards can't control themselves and OD on fent presses, doesn't mean that you can reduce me to the lowest common denominator. I am smarter than some retarded homeless person injecting heroin into their last remaining dick vein, and I am sharing my wisdom here for the benefit of my brocels who are in pain.

Hard to source, too expensive for a decent buzz( not great), why spend 20-30$ on a 30mg of hydro or 30 of oxy if you can get more fucked up with even something like alcohol? Heroin might be diff but I have no experience with heroin so I won’t talk abt it, but trying 3 Percocet 10s with no tolerance only gave me a 1.5 hr high that was nice but not worth the money. Same with hydrocodone
This is not about getting high but using opioids THERAPEUTICALLY in very low doses.

There is definitely a subset of people with pronounced BPD traits (BPD = endogenous opioid system disorder) who will be cured by opioids...

Opiates will destroy your life. You think you can control yourself but you’re opening pandoras box.
are you fucking retarded? have you heard about the opioid crisis in america?
Opioids can significantly increase life quality if you use it as an antidepressant. There've been cases documented where people have treatment-resistant depression, excessive alcoholism and the only thing that helped them were opioids, funny enough the patient with decades long alcoholism reduced alcohol consumption to a minimum with stable Tramadol consumption.

Also, there's an atypical antidepressant on the market, the only one that is actually helpful without all the side effects of making you impotent and braindead (the latter being nothing relevant for your case since you're pre-disposed it seems). Guess what, it's an opioid receptor agonist, way more efficient than SSRI for depression + working dick. It's relatively uncommon in psych docs to prescribe though.

Those homeless addicts didnt expect to become homeless. Thats what drug use causes.
You have it completely backwards. Most homeless people already had a shit life, which is why they started abusing drugs in the first place. But they're low IQ so they don't know how to use things responsibly, or perhaps are too traumatized and defeated by life to care. In any case, the meme that "drugs cause homelessness" is an inversion of reality in most cases.

It's funny that you have a SS lightening bolt avatar while peddling basic bitch 'murican drug war nonsense. Did you know that the Nazis fueled their blitzkrieg with meth, and Hitler took opioids at the end of the war when he was stressed and in declining health over his decaying empire? :lul:

>I CaN ConToL mUhself!!!
Thats what they all say.
Yes, and most of them are right.

Statistically, only ~19% of people who try "addictive" drugs actually become addicted. It's a minority of people who can't control themselves with substances, same with alcohol.

It's unjust to treat everyone like the lowest common denominator. As a Nazi, do you think everyone in society should be treated like a low IQ nigger? Or should society be focused on people with higher intelligence and impulse control when creating social rules and regulations?

Last edited:
Can I use things like solphadene where they're cut with caffeine and/or ibuprofen or paracetomol. If you can't are there any legal opioids in the Uk?

The fact that youre posting such ridiculous nonsense proves that you are addicted and in denial.
You sound like a religious fundamentalist reciting platitudes, dude.

Literally like "May God have mercy on you" tier :lul:

Kill yourself, you glowie niggerfaggot

If you're an incel and suffering from chronic loneliness, you ought to try opioid agonists. Kratom is an easy one to start with. If it works for you, move onto to stronger and longer lasting ones, but KEEP THE DOSE LOW and do not abuse them. This is because you have to realize that your body and brain is starved of opioids right now, so a little will go a long way towards making you feel good. Taking too much will only fuck up your opioid system more and result in worse emotional tumult, guaranteed. Treat it like a medicine.
Kratom is great. I really wanted to try a high dose once. Will that somehow lead to permanent negative effects when it's done only let's say once a month?

The fact that youre posting such ridiculous nonsense proves that you are addicted and in denial.

I knew a lot of people who wanted to try opiates “just once” and became fully addicted. Many of them died. Keep coping.
You saying they wanted to "just try once" already implies that they planned on using it to get high, not to try it in therapeutically relevant dosages. Meanwhile you don't even have a relevant counter-argument except "yOu HeArD oF oPiOiD cRiSiS", which is all about a phenomenon, where people somehow, coincidentally, people get addicted to opioids after instantly taking intense euphoric and sedating amount of opioid without tolerance.

I also wonder why people talk about Ketamine being used as an antidepressant, I mean, surely they must've known about all the wide-spread homeless, dirty, sick Ketamine addicts, because it's an opioid receptor agonist!

If you want to ruin your life with drugs, thats fine. Im not telling you to stop. But don’t encourage others to follow the same path. It never turns out ok.
Do you base that off studies/statistics, or your own impressionistic view of the issue that's peddled by the US government and law enforcement to justify the holy crusade known as the War on Drugs?

All the War on Drugs accomplishes is further enriching the "criminal justice" system and the bureaucracy that administers it. Literally you are on the side of ZOG locking up autists and other low status "weird" people in dungeons so some worthless fat pigs and petty autocrats can have jobs, JFL. No cap: I have heard from someone who reported that a MAJORITY of their court-mandated "drug treatment" class had ADHD and/or autism

I understand that maybe this issue is personal for you -- you may know someone who OD'd or some shit. But it is for me too. Opioids saved my life; they stopped me from killing myself due to inceldom/autism. I have taken them responsibly and have learned to control tolerance, and advise people to do exactly that in this thread.

I am with you that addiction is a problem, but nobody is advocating for people to become addicted here, and nor does it follow that trying opioids or other so-called "addictive" drugs will automatically make you addicted just by some rule of fate. I have cited to you the statistic that literally less than 1/5th of people who take addictive drugs are actually addicts.

The notion that you can take a drug with the mere capacity to be addictive and get immediately hooked for life is discredited nonsense from drug warrior alarmists who have a financial interest in saying so. In this sense they complement the financial interests of drug dealers perfectly, since drug dealers specifically WANT you to be addicted to what they sell so they can make more money. You see, you are a part of the very dialectic that's the whole problem here :bigbrain:

Last edited:
Please elaborate in text with coherent and relevant input for the topic. Ketamine is an opioid receptor agonist, while being NMDA antagonist potentiating such effects, and is considered being one of the only few substances that are actually effective against treatment-resistant depression.

Literally, people get SSRI and other bullshit antidepressants thrown at them, and then the so-called treatment-resistant depression is found to be improved by an opioid. But hey, you know about the opioid crisis in the USA.

Kratom is great. I really wanted to try a high dose once. Will that somehow lead to permanent negative effects when it's done only let's say once a month?
It will not hurt especially if you have learned how to manage tolerance.

One trick with kratom is to use piperine or another CYP450 inhibitor, which enables more of the alkaloids to absorb, permitting you to use a lower dose for more kick.

Itll fuck up your kidneys. Kratom is a shit drug. Last time I took a high dose I saw a bunch of dots in my vision then passed out (not nodded off like from opiates, just got really dizzy and passed out).
Apparently you've been projecting about addiction issues :feelsugh:

Itll fuck up your kidneys. Kratom is a shit drug. Last time I took a high dose I saw a bunch of dots in my vision then passed out (not nodded off like from opiates, just got really dizzy and passed out).
Get some professional help. Junkie on inkwell forum larping with SS Runen avi.

Youre really bad at trolling sweaty.
I'd say the same about you, but I don't know if you're actually too low IQ to just read studies, or if you're trying to bait. a struggle with you, SS-Scharführer

you havent posted any sources for any of your claims, therefore you are a lying fed.
The Efficacy of Buprenorphine in Major Depression,
Treatment-Resistant Depression and Suicidal
Behavior: A Systematic Review
"In summary, despite the limitations mentioned above, it is possible to tentatively conclude that
BUP is an effective, well-tolerated, sufficiently safe (at low doses) compound in reducing depressive
symptoms and serious suicidal ideation, even in patients with TRD who do not respond to conventional
antidepressant medications or ECT"

you havent posted any sources for any of your claims, therefore you are a lying fed.
A good source for a foundational understanding of addiction:

Alexander’s experiments, in the 1970s, have come to be called the “Rat Park.1 Researchers had already proved that when rats were placed in a cage, all alone, with no other community of rats, and offered two water bottles-one filled with water and the other with heroin or cocaine-the rats would repetitively drink from the drug-laced bottles until they all overdosed and died. Like pigeons pressing a pleasure lever, they were relentless, until their bodies and brains were overcome, and they died.

But Alexander wondered: is this about the drug or might it be related to the setting they were in? To test his hypothesis, he put rats in “rat parks,” where they were among others and free to roam and play, to socialize and to have sex. And they were given the same access to the same two types of drug laced bottles. When inhabiting a “rat park,” they remarkably preferred the plain water. Even when they did imbibe from the drug-filled bottle, they did so intermittently, not obsessively, and never overdosed. A social community beat the power of drugs.

This demonstrates the point I made above: that abusing drugs doesn't cause homelessness and other social maladies. On the contrary, drug abuse is a CONSEQUENCE of social maladies.

It turns out that when you're a lonely incel/autist (or rat) who has no friends, no fun, and can't have sex, that you are predisposed to devastating addiction.

You do a value in this thread to bring attention to that fact, but all it requires is a smart approach to medicating yourself -- educating yourself about harm reduction and methods of controlling tolerance. Something that you haven't seem to have done in your own experiments with kratom and opioids.

Last edited:
"Emerging evidence suggests that
targeting one or more of the four opioid receptors—mu (MOR), kappa (KOR), delta (DOR), and the nociceptin/orphanin
FQ receptor (NOP)—may yield effective therapeutics for stress-related psychiatric disorders. Furthermore, the effects of
the rapidly acting antidepressant ketamine may involve opioid receptors. This review highlights dysregulated opioid sig-
naling in depression, evaluates clinical trials with opioid compounds, and considers the role of opioid mechanisms in
rapidly acting antidepressants"
The second link is just because the original thing is paywall'd.
This talks about several opioid agonists and possible target for new antidepressants, so it's rather big if you wanna read it. It also goes into detail how the opioid system in general is connected with depression, thus it's antidepressant effects.

Completely irrelevant. You were talking about ketamine, the other poster was talking about opiods. Holy shit youre fucking retarded.
Ketamine IS an opioid agonist, it's an anesthetic because it has sedative AND analgesic (painkilling) effects.

Completely irrelevant. You were talking about ketamine, the other poster was talking about opiods. Holy shit youre fucking retarded.
"Ketamine’s acute antidepressant effect appears to require opioid system activation. Dissociative effects of ketamine in humans are not mediated by the opioid system, nor do they appear sufficient without the opioid effect to produce the acute antidepressant effects of ketamine in adults with treatment-resistant depression."

This is all stuff that is easily found on Google:

Yes because all addicts are incels. JFL get a grip sweaty.
:feelstastyman:

I never argued that opioids didnt have antidepressant properties. I stated that it is not worth the risk of becoming addicted.
You certainly have an elevated risk of becoming addicted due to low IQ and thus low impulse control, but not everybody is as dumb as you are demonstrating yourself to be in this thread.

I never argued that opioids didnt have antidepressant properties. I stated that it is not worth the risk of becoming addicted.
The fact you had to resort to the fastest and easiest available opioid to just get high, dosing it in humongous amounts, so much so, that you passed out from it and had visual distortions. It kind of tells me that you'd definitely be the likes that definitely have to worry about addiction.

Kratom isnt an opioid. You have now successfully proven yourself to be retarded.
Mitragynine is an indole-based alkaloid and the most abundant active alkaloid in the Southeast Asian plant Mitragyna speciosa, commonly known as kratom (...) Mitragynine acts on a variety of receptors in the CNS, most notably the mu, delta, and kappa opioid receptors.[21] The nature of mitragynines' interaction with opioid receptors has yet to be fully classified with some reports suggesting partial agonist activity at the mu opioid receptor

Youve just proven my point. Now get back to reddit @Intellectual

View attachment 859615

"You're retarded because you've lost the argument yet continue to act arrogantly without conceding others' points, and act like you're right despite embarrassing yourself with heavy duty projection and a severe lack of understanding" :bigbrain:

"NO U RETARDED BECUZ U USE WORD WRONG" (even though that word is a social construct and the exact classification of what constitutes an 'opioid' or not is open to debate, it's not some Biblical term -- kratom acts on the opioid receptors, so it can very well be called an opioid or opiate or whatever and you know exactly what is meant by that JFL) :feelstastyman:

When you resort to semantic points while making recriminations about the other person being retarded, let alone block them, it's clear you've lost the argument. It's literally correcting a typo tier. Moreover, you're acting like a 6 year old.

Btw the argument that "kratom is not an opioid" is mostly used by legal advocates who want to ensure it doesn't get scheduled by the government and get banned. So it's mostly a political talking point or marketing meme, not a matter of fact.

@TheNEET

Last edited:
ngl I didn't like the Oxycodone pills I got for surgery. They made me sleepy and have weird dreams/nightmares. But maybe the fact that I had surgery made me react weird.

Classic tales of a junkie
Projection. If you want a low IQ junkie, look in the mirror for the idiot who blacks out on kratom yet pins his stupid behavior on others :lul:

Go to rehab already. Youve clearly hit rock bottom. One of the biggest signs of a junkie is trying to get other people to suffer like you.

>I CaNt GeT aDDiCtED!!!!
Classic junkie
Platitude, strawman

:feelstastyman:

"drugs are bad"
"misogyny is bad"
"racism is bad"
"violence is bad"
"women are good"
"government is truthful"
"live laugh love"
"consume breed die"

:incel:

The fact you had to resort to the fastest and easiest available opioid to just get high, dosing it in humongous amounts, so much so, that you passed out from it and had visual distortions. It kind of tells me that you'd definitely be the likes that definitely have to worry about addiction.
I used to sniff ketamine at least once a week