Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you taken the OPIOID PILL? It's the SOLUTION to all the pain inherent to the incel condition!

Have you tried opioid agonists, and did they relieve the suffering of inceldom/autism?

• Yes, I tried opioids and they worked

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • I tried them BUT they didn't work

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Have not tried them

Votes: 42 65.6%

• Total voters
Go to rehab already. Youve clearly hit rock bottom. One of the biggest signs of a junkie is trying to get other people to suffer like you.

>I CaNt GeT aDDiCtED!!!!
Classic junkie
>Youve clearly hit rock bottom
Classic projection about him just getting high af, nodding off daily, while u have to force tons of dry plant material down ur throat and passing out

amphetamines seem less potentially harmful

Yea fellow incels let's get addicted to hard drugs and it's all gonna work out

Ok, Mr. Sackler.
:feelshaha:

In fairness the (((Sacklers))) meme'd up the use of opioids for physical pain, but I see their efficacy for mental pain. And I am not the first one. So long as you are careful and understand what you are dealing with, the opioid cure is real and will be your salvation.

It's so effective and I've found a protocol so reliable for ensuring absolutely no build-up of tolerance that if I were rich, I'd invest in intense research into this.

"Many of us psychiatrists have known about this dirty secret for years"

Why keep it secret, Shlomo?

Last edited:
Yea fellow incels let's get addicted to hard drugs and it's all gonna work out
I mean, if you were a rotter like I was in my teens and early 20s, then you spent that entire time addicted to video games, music, and maybe a oneitis or two.

But you've since become disillusioned and anhedonic, there's a pit in your stomach, tightness in your chest. You don't enjoy things anymore. You want to just avoid people, but you also feel intensely lonely and it's painful.

This is a miserable condition to be in; you're literally in pain just from being low social status and dwelling on your social alienation/ostracism/rejection.

Opioids take that pain right away AT THE SOURCE, and you feel as though you're some esteemed person who's beloved and respected, and act like it (with le CONFIDENCE).

Trust me, if what I described above is you, then opioids are the life hack you need. I wish I knew about it many years ago. This is not a matter of becoming addicted, but self-medicating responsibly for the sake of eliminating suffering and enabling you to thrive despite handicaps such as inceldom/autism.

Besides opioids, I also take a daily stimulant for fatigue/ADHD, and it turns out that prior to the advent of (((modern antidepressants))), it was the NORM for psychiatrists to prescribe this protocol of opioid + stimulant for depression. But the medical industry needs to constantly reinvent inferior versions of the wheel in order to continue making money, JFL.

And speaking of the farces of the medical industry, I have further contributed to my mental well-being by specifically DECREASING serotonin and increasing dopamine.

Because for depression, you basically want increased dopamine tone (motivation to accomplish things) plus increased opioid tone (pleasure/reward after accomplishing things). Serotonin is directly adversarial to dopamine in the brain, and far from enabling you to experience opioidergic pleasure, SSRI's numb you out in my experience -- even permanently as with PSSD. What a massive troll to prescribe them for depression. It basically guarantees the patient will keep coming back to the psycho-rapist, since they will never be actually cured of anything, but just made numb and compliant enough to keep up with their never-ending "treatment" plan, JFL.

Last edited:
@Atavistic Autist My problem with drugs is that they pacify potential revolutionaries. Why break the system and hang the elite when you can take opioids and make your existence relatively acceptable? Systemic change requires millions of embittered and disenfranchised people, as they say, the worse the better!

@Atavistic Autist My problem with drugs is that they pacify potential revolutionaries. Why break the system and hang the elite when you can take opioids and make your existence relatively acceptable? Systemic change requires millions of embittered and disenfranchised people, as they say, the worse the better!
I've espoused this opinion in the past but I've found that consuming drugs has actually further radicalized me, if only because I am now charged with a felony crime for possessing one (JFL).

My hatred for the state and its enforcers is now at 9001 as I'm about to be put into (((mental health court))) where rapists are free to abuse you at their pleasure.

I have legit nevER been angrier and more embittered at our masters than now. My total testosterone levels have nearly doubled since being bullied by the pigs and I experience violent revenge fantasies daily. If anything, opioids help me to act with more tact during this time, and smooth my personality transition from a confused boy filled with miscellaneous shame and pain into a true hater of authority. I now live literally in spite of the government, just to spite it, and it will be a lifelong commitment. And now I have no reservations about taking what drugs I need, when I need them, to act as optimally as I can.

You ever notice those videos on youtube where people are highly invested in trolling cops while recording them? Getting charged with a bullshit nonviolent drug offense is a good way to make such a person, interested in the complete abolishment of the police and a reconstituted society :feelshaha:

Also, the main reason the Black community and others are so adversarial towards cops has to do mainly with the drug war. It's a great grievance through which to "exacerbate the contradictions" and radicalize people, tbh.

Last edited:
No thank you, better suffer then take j00ish pills.

I've triad them 2 times gave me insane side effects.

I mean, if you were a rotter like I was in my teens and early 20s, then you spent that entire time addicted to video games, music, and maybe a oneitis or two.

But you've since become disillusioned and anhedonic, there's a pit in your stomach, tightness in your chest. You don't enjoy things anymore. You want to just avoid people, but you also feel intensely lonely and it's painful.

This is a miserable condition to be in; you're literally in pain just from being low social status and dwelling on your social alienation/ostracism/rejection.

Opioids take that pain right away AT THE SOURCE, and you feel as though you're some esteemed person who's beloved and respected, and act like it (with le CONFIDENCE).

Trust me, if what I described above is you, then opioids are the life hack you need. I wish I knew about it many years ago. This is not a matter of becoming addicted, but self-medicating responsibly for the sake of eliminating suffering and enabling you to thrive despite handicaps such as inceldom/autism.

Besides opioids, I also take a daily stimulant for fatigue/ADHD, and it turns out that prior to the advent of (((modern antidepressants))), it was the NORM for psychiatrists to prescribe this protocol of opioid + stimulant for depression. But the medical industry needs to constantly reinvent inferior versions of the wheel in order to continue making money, JFL.

And speaking of the farces of the medical industry, I have further contributed to my mental well-being by specifically DECREASING serotonin and increasing dopamine.

Because for depression, you basically want increased dopamine tone (motivation to accomplish things) plus increased opioid tone (pleasure/reward after accomplishing things). Serotonin is directly adversarial to dopamine in the brain, and far from enabling you to experience opioidergic pleasure, SSRI's numb you out in my experience -- even permanently as with PSSD. What a massive troll to prescribe them for depression. It basically guarantees the patient will keep coming back to the psycho-rapist, since they will never be actually cured of anything, but just made numb and compliant enough to keep up with their never-ending "treatment" plan, JFL.
I understand your logic and you're obviously more knowledgeable than me on this subject, but I still don't grasp how willingly luring yourself into the worst state a human can go through (physical dependency on hard drugs) helps anyone. Big Pharma is a scam. There are much better copes that work long-term.

Also, there's an atypical antidepressant on the market, the only one that is actually helpful without all the side effects of making you impotent and braindead (the latter being nothing relevant for your case since you're pre-disposed it seems). Guess what, it's an opioid receptor agonist, way more efficient than SSRI for depression + working dick. It's relatively uncommon in psych docs to prescribe though.
Which one?

Exercise and cold showers also help with endorphins.

I fell in love with opioids over 10 years ago when I tried them for the first time. Too bad they're so addictive

It's actually a misconception that exercise increases endorphins; it's much more about endocannabinoids in the case of exercise. And I can tell because exercise has never once made me feel not lonely. Exercise has never once filled in the hollow pit in my soul. On the contrary, the "runner's high," when it happens, feels like when you get that happy sedation from weed, not when you take kratom or an opioid agonist.

This is why the advice to "just hit the gym, bro" does not for work if your main problem in life is being socially isolated or alienated. Your first step has to be addressing that emptiness inside, and the lack of hedonic tone that comes with it.

As for showering, the body's opioid system has a fascinating relationship with body temperature. Consider the fact that the language of emotional attachment contains many metaphors about temperature -- "they are a cold person," as in emotionally distant; or "a warm person," as in emotionally close. Apparently this is due to similar reasons as why there are footfags -- the region of the brain which deals with opioids is linked to the thermodynamic region, just as the region of the brain that deals with sexual arousal is right next to the one dealing with sensory perception in the feet or whatever. It makes evolutionary sense why the former is the case, at least, JFL, as emotional closeness = warmth = survival.

I'd guess that a hot bath or shower increases endorphins immediately, whereas a cold bath or shower will increase them on the rebound.

Last edited:
I understand your logic and you're obviously more knowledgeable than me on this subject, but I still don't grasp how willingly luring yourself into the worst state a human can go through (physical dependency on hard drugs) helps anyone. Big Pharma is a scam. There are much better copes that work long-term.
Nothing about taking opioids for depression is sponsored by Big Pharma. In fact, there is no pharmaceutical company (in America, at least) with a patented, approved opioid drug for depression.

Buprenorphine, an opioid agonist which psychiatrists sometimes prescribe off-label for Treatment Resistant Depression, is stymied by the fact that it's a cheap generic and nobody makes any money off of it.

As for the "worst state a human can go through," I would say that it's precisely the loneliness and alienation that opioids can treat so well. If you actually read and understood my logic, then you'd see that taking an addictive drug doesn't automatically make you addicted to it so long as you dose it wisely; and you'd see that addiction is even the natural state of affairs as it comes to social attachment (love is an endogenous opioid addiction that incels cannot partake in, so it only makes sense to supplement it with exogenous opioids).

Last edited:
No thank you, better suffer then take j00ish pills.

I've triad them 2 times gave me insane side effects.
Ironically, the practice of abstaining from all substances comes from Judeo-Christian ethics :feelskek:

Heroin every day for me tbh. That and alcohol are the only things that really keep me alive.

well really it just comes down to how responsible you are in their use. but the addiction liability and withdrawl effects are typically harsher in opiods. also even crystal meth isnt particular immediately lethal, while lethal dose of opiods can be quite low, especially if you live in america where shit can be laced with fent which is like 50x more potent than heroin.
havent really had any sort of side effects with low doses of dexamphetamine

I fell in love with opioids over 10 years ago when I tried them for the first time. Too bad they're so addictive
cold showers boost your noradrenaline levels, not eating does as well. holding off eating was a bit more tolerable for me and the boost made me more effective. the noradrenaline effect is more stressful than euphoric, which is why sNRIs are used to treat adhd as opposed to depression and are easy to get compared to amphetamines.
exercise might be ok, but its a tall order while rotting. im pretty sure the effect doesnt actually come from the exercise itself, moreso the behaviour/action part not necessarily exclusive to exercise.

well really it just comes down to how responsible you are in their use. but the addiction liability and withdrawl effects are typically harsher in opiods. also even crystal meth isnt particular immediately lethal, while lethal dose of opiods can be quite low, especially if you live in america where shit can be laced with fent which is like 50x more potent than heroin.
havent really had any sort of side effects with low doses of dexamphetamine
Withdrawal, possibly stronger, but the rest doesn't matter. Methamphetamine is not lethal as long as you're not pre-disposed to any illness, just like opioids. You're saying that the problem is that the ILLEGAL drugs are laced, not that opioids are laced. Opioids do not cause any organ damage, as long as moderately consumed, in fact, methamphetamine in high doses are more neurotoxic than opioids. As long as you obviously don't take that much of opioids that respiratory depression kicks in, but you need a lot for it, as you said, this is quite popular with drugs that are sold illegaly since they are laced.

Ironically, the practice of abstaining from all substances comes from Judeo-Christian ethics :feelskek:
Christianity is not j00ish, j00s don't believe in the bible, but in the Talmud and the Kaballah, both are satanist books that mention black megic and demons.

i have no way of getting access to any opioids... even kratom is totally illegal and ordering from the darknet will get one caught

It's actually a misconception that exercise increases endorphins; it's much more about endocannabinoids in the case of exercise. And I can tell because exercise has never once made me feel not lonely. Exercise has never once filled in the hollow pit in my soul. On the contrary, the "runner's high," when it happens, feels like when you get that happy sedation from weed, not when you take kratom or an opioid agonist.

This is why the advice to "just hit the gym, bro" does not for work if your main problem in life is being socially isolated or alienated. Your first step has to be addressing that emptiness inside, and the lack of hedonic tone that comes with it.

As for showering, the body's opioid system has a fascinating relationship with body temperature. Consider the fact that the language of emotional attachment contains many metaphors about temperature -- "they are a cold person," as in emotionally distant; or "a warm person," as in emotionally close. Apparently this is due to similar reasons as why there are footfags -- the region of the brain which deals with opioids is linked to the thermodynamic region, just as the region of the brain that deals with sexual arousal is right next to the one dealing with sensory perception in the feet or whatever. It makes evolutionary sense why the former is the case, at least, JFL, as emotional closeness = warmth = survival.

I'd guess that a hot bath or shower increases endorphins immediately, whereas a cold bath or shower will increase them on the rebound.
Doing heavy deadlifts and squats feels amazing though. After the workout your body is flooded with some feel-good neurochemicals, whatever those are. And it usually happens when I'm lifting more weight than before, or when I haven't done the exercise in a long time.

No Opioid for your face

@Atavistic Autist What is better ? Codein or Tramadol ?

I've been on Kratom for almost 8 years. Went from twice a week to twice DAILY in the last two years. I clearly need to take a tolerance break but I can't think of anything else when I'm not on it. Doesn't help that I have nothing but free time (NEETbux) and thus prone to maddening boredom. I don't enjoy video games, movies, or anime unless I am on that Kratom muck. If you have tips on how to make a tolerance break more bearable, please share them with me.

Also what's that about Kratom affecting one's appearance? First I ever heard of it, tbh

I've been on Kratom for almost 8 years. Went from twice a week to twice DAILY in the last two years. I clearly need to take a tolerance break but I can't think of anything else when I'm not on it. Doesn't help that I have nothing but free time (NEETbux) and thus prone to maddening boredom. I don't enjoy video games, movies, or anime unless I am on that Kratom muck. If you have tips on how to make a tolerance break more bearable, please share them with me.

Also what's that about Kratom affecting one's appearance? First I ever heard of it, tbh
Do you take it just for fun? Also where do u buy it

no i just like coke
thats my only drug

i am too scared to do the rest

You should stop taking kratom, which is dirty and inconsistent, and move onto a low-dose synthetic opioid.

Alleviating boredom would be much more in the domain of taking a stimulant, which you can combine with an opioid for very pleasant effects.

Bengali currycel hERe. I had like half a strip of buprehnorphine and I ended up vomitting like 20 times before I fell asleep for 16 hours.

Decided I’m nevER having opioids again.

I prefER methamphetamine, it’s a synthetic aphrodisiac and makes me horny enough to goon for a long pERiod of time and masturbate multiple times in a day. But it comes at the cost of dehydrating your body and giving excess enERgy to the point that your hungER and drowsiness is significantly decreased, hence I have not slept for 40 hours on most of my meth binges and didn’t eat food for that same pERiod of time, resulting in significant weight loss.

As long as you find the right dosage, you can enjoy the good effects while expERiencing minimal bad effects

Bengali currycel hERe. I had like half a strip of buprehnorphine and I ended up vomitting like 20 times before I fell asleep for 16 hours.
Buprenorphine should be microdosed for an opioid naïve person.

Definitely do not take doses meant to treat opioid addiction.

As long as you find the right dosage, you can enjoy the good effects while expERiencing minimal bad effects
Same with opioids, bro. I am a stim enjoyer myself, and combining an opioid with a stim is perfection.

Buprenorphine should be microdosed for an opioid naïve person.

Definitely do not take doses meant to treat opioid addiction.

Same with opioids, bro. I am a stim enjoyer myself, and combining an opioid with a stim is perfection.
Give me smthg for my crippling anhedonia

I usually do opioids every week. I think I never got addicted because I lowkey prefer being sober most of the time. That and also I never get shit done when I'm high on that shit I just wanna lay down and chill lmao

Atavistic Autist would you mind sharing the regimen for keeping tolerance in check? And opioids you recommend (PM me if you like)? Cuz right now I'm on the kratom train with good results, but more options are better and it is looking more and more like kratom will eventually get banned in the USA, though I have quality source for now which is good because as you say there is a lot of dirty shit out there (like at smoke shops).
Any similar tips for stims/dopamine you recommend would be highly appreciated too.

The following will be long and most will 'DNR' but maybe it is informative enough to those that can relate to reduce suffering. NOT advice or telling anyone to immediately start drugging up without thinking. Also everyone's dose will likely be different and maybe this shit is not suited for your body chemistry. But giving it a try is better than rotting to death?

Olcel (40s) here former lurker. I relate closely to what helped Atavistic Autist. Down to the same thing needing more dopamine than serotonin. Noticed that when taking l-tyrosine helped (barely) and mucuna pruriens made me feel normal. Afraid to take mucuna more than like 1x/month due to it providing pure L-DOPA tho.

As oldcel the copes disappear after a while. Anhedonia. Starts with vidya and lame ass movies. Progresses to chronic pain when you are low status for so long. In my case it came after the big covid bullshit and losing all my friends. Then you cannot enjoy even music because you cannot get comfortable at all and are aware you cannot relate to it anyway and do not have the creative talents of the musician anyway, it's like being a sports fan. The gym did not help the chronic pain because muscle tension is constant, you are low status with shitty posture you literally cannot control and working out just reinforces your fucked up 'frame'.

Tried coping with cannabis cuz of all the positive hype. Cannabis is great...IF you are already having a kickass life/time. Shitty drug to COPE with (eventually) though because it just starts bringing out all the self-loathing and puts your doubts and inadequacies at the front of your mind. Can't blame the cannabis though it's just showing me the truth that I'm a fucking loser lol. Once the covid shit happened, cannabis did not cut it anymore.

Started kratom because of pain and noticed the mental effects immediately. Took away my chronic back pain and could stand up straight and breathe right. Shit was psychosomatic actually more mental than physical. The mental hell will fuck with your body eventually. Also used it to wean off cannabis cuz cannabis turned on me hard and it would halt anxiety immediately.

At first took it so sparingly because of all the hype and warnings about addiction, people doing like 40-50 grams per day shit. I dunno about other opioids but kratom punishes my ass if I take too much, will not feel great and have a hangover of sorts the next day. So in that respect it is self-limiting. It also does not cause as much respiratory depression at other opioids, though people have died taking crazy strong extracts (supposedly, probably mixed with other shit).

Eventually realized my tolerance would not build much and I did not need to take even as high of a dose as I was (2.5-5g) but could stop a really bad episode of anxiety or severe negative depression with as little as 500-750mg. Found my sweet spot at 1.5g. It will begin to slowly wear off after about 2 hours and will start to feel a little bit like shit again, but not as bad as before--it's just the baseline depression and life which sucks ass. Taking too much to get high causes a rebound and you will be more depressed after. Hence finding the lowest functional dose was imperative. A follow up 1.5g a few hours after the first usually gets me through the rest of the day (total 3g/day) and can switch to just herbal teas and shit to try and sedate myself and get to sleep by the end of the day, though I would allow myself to get up to 5g/day if needed because I refuse to live life feeling like shit all day every fucking day for decades.

I also use agmatine in the evening and early morning, which supposedly helps with tolerance and potentiates it. It has worked for a long while now without much tolerance. The thing is, I am okay to take a break. Just the knowledge that I have SOMETHING that can fucking help if shit gets awful alone brings a lot of peace and for that reason alone I do not need to dose much higher or abuse the shit out of it. Because I know the bad times will be a temporary blip between even if I take a long tolerance break.

So it has literally helped keep me from offing myself, no joke. My first clue that I was not destined to become a crazed addict on the street sucking dick for my next fix was that I did not get super duper fucking high. If I do get super high, there is a rebound consequence. Instead, the therapeautic moderate dosing of kratom makes me feel just barely normal and positive about life without impairment. Like a normal baseline human, like I felt before all my friends went covid religion freaks and I was left without even bros to cope with.

It's like Atavistic Autist says, as a low status subhuman you just do not have the normal baseline endogenous opioids like a normal human. The serotonin theory they spring on everyone is probably bullshit for most, but our bodies minds and souls are sure as fuck depriving us of the bare minimum opioids to feel normal. Probably some kind of evolutionary shit to get us to fight to the death for status or kill ourselves. Who knows. But just getting to the normal baseline won't make you a junkie. I know there are risks, fucking obviously. But there comes a time when you no shit have nothing to lose. I won't magically transform into a uberchad with a great life, so it is better than going without.

I don't know about Kratom but if you're taking oxys you're just a bad day or two away from addiction. Even with self control you're still a bad week or two away from it. Taking a few too many feels like mild heroin I assume, makes you immobile and feeling like your brain is being masturbated. If I had more pills back when I was prescribed them I'd probably be dead by now, which would be an improvement in the end but the road from junkie to death definitely wouldn't.

I don't know about Kratom but if you're taking oxys you're just a bad day or two away from addiction. Even with self control you're still a bad week or two away from it. Taking a few too many feels like mild heroin I assume, makes you immobile and feeling like your brain is being masturbated. If I had more pills back when I was prescribed them I'd probably be dead by now, which would be an improvement in the end but the road from junkie to death definitely wouldn't.

Yeah I won't deny addiction is a risk. In fact, I am likely psychologically addicted since I take it often. I won't pretend I am immune to becoming a junkie. That's why I am asking for any tips and insight from Atavistic Autist since he made this thread months ago. If he's holding up well I would like to know more about his methods because I relate.

That said, I have been taking it for a long time (~2 yrs) and had some pretty damn rough days, which were either interestingly cut short by even lower doses (the worse you feel, the less you need not to make it go away totally but to notice a huge improvement) or just toughed out. It is nice to know it is there for you in the future which helps keep calm and just wait it out.

Took a month off at the holidays visiting family and no withdrawal other than feeling like normal depressed shitty subhuman self. That could be psychological withdrawal but nothing physical.

However, I am old and already reached anhedonia and chronic pain stage. Close to rope. So there's not much lower to go, life usually does not get better when you are this far gone. It will probably be worse for the younger ones here unless some crazy ass tech comes about.
If you are still able to cope with vidya, anime, sports, talking to bros, etc. continue to do so! Then you do not need this. Those of us with legit, no bullshit, full-stop anhedonia and pain, it's this or rope.