Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having a sister as an Incel is the ultimate Blackpill.

As an Incel you are forced to watch how your sister has friends, boyfriends, and a life in general while you rot. you have to watch and accept how she will have time of her life when she's 14-18 while you at the same age already deep in your basement. it's truly the biggest injustice, and that's not even getting into how having a sister in the first place means you have to basically see her being a slut.

Mine is still young and doesn't really do anything yet but i'm not delusional enough to think she won't be going to parties and stuff when she's a bit older.
Arent you the guy whose sister brought home a 6'4 Belgian chad? Or was that someone else?

I see, i must be confusing you with another user. You were the guy who got found out after messaging a roastie on insta right?

No but I had a cousin but I was too young to fuck her ngl I was like 10

Cousin isn't same as sister, i wanted to fuck my cousin too but sister is a completely different deal.
I see, i must be confusing you with another user. You were the guy who got found out after messaging a roastie on insta right?

Yes that would be me.

My sister was just as depressed and as much of a nervous wreck as me for our entire childhood

Then at about 15-16 she suddenly become a very positive person with minimal to no symptoms

Guess what the difference between us was? She was getting bombarded with friendships, parties, dates at that age, teehee now she sees the beauty in life, while I rotted

Mine only got worse and worse

That's why fucking dipshit trash morons who tell you that stuff "doesn't matter" are demons from hell

Last edited:
My sister was just as depressed and as much of a nervous wreck as me for our entire childhood

Then at about 15-16 she suddenly become a very positive person with minimal to no symptoms

Guess what the difference between us was? She was getting bombarded with friendships, parties, dates at that age, teehee now she sees the beauty in life, while I rotted

Mine only got worse and worse

That's why fucking dipshit trash morons who tell you that stuff "doesn't matter" are demons

Fuck that's rough.

I dread the day the moment i see that happening with my sister.

As an Incel you are forced to watch how your sister has friends, boyfriends, and a life in general while you rot. you have to watch and accept how she will have time of her life when she's 14-18 while you at the same age already deep in your basement. it's truly the biggest injustice, and that's not even getting into how having a sister in the first place means you have to basically see her being a slut.

Mine is still young and doesn't really do anything yet but i'm not delusional enough to think she won't be going to parties and stuff when she's a bit older.
already happening with mine. she's in big shit for lying about going for a walk and stuff like that. she even tried to get out of the house at 2am for a "bike run", called her out by getting my parents notified about it since I was awake at the time, and oh was it funny witnessing the angerfuel being emitted by my parents.

Yes that would be me.
Nice, nice. Please make them seethe and post pictures of the text next time. Those are always a good read, their hatred fuels me.

and? Nobodys gonna know. It's a females pussy bro. As long as you don't have kids there's no issue
How will you convince her to fuck you? Because sisters don't magically become attracted to you, foids are all the same, they want chad. :feelshmm:

Nice, nice. Please make them seethe and post pictures of the text next time. Those are always a good read, their hatred fuels me.

She fucking blocked me.

I was thinking of making another account and messaging her 'it's over' or 'I will go ER on you' but in a hindsight that could give me some trouble.
it's a taboo
and? Nobodys gonna know. It's a females pussy bro. As long as you don't have kids there's no issue
How will you convince her to fuck you? Because sisters don't magically become attracted to you, foids are all the same, they want chad. :feelshmm:

It's biological tbh.

I don't want to fuck my sister not because of society labeling at as a taboo but because i remember her since she was a newborn and can't sexually find her appealing.

I have 2 sisters, the only reason they haven't been in a relationship yet is because my dad (high T arab) threatened to beat them if they lost virginity before their mid 20s jfl.
Cool dad.

Cool dad for causing more indels and inceldom?
So they can't lose virginity even if they marry before mid-20's. And people here want much younger women than mid-20's.
Why are you talking about fetuses?

You implied that female foetuses that are (and were) murdered/aborted in Georgia are somehow guilty of something.

Last edited:
Cool dad for causing more indels and inceldom?
So they can't lose virginity even if they marry before mid-20's. And people here want much younger women than mid-20's.

If they're married they can but not while not married.

You implied that female foetuses that are (and were) murdered/aborted in Georgia are somehow guilty of something.

Yea no.

I never said anything about abortions.

Its like any incel would ascend if my sisters didn't have that restriction, they would pick a high tier normie at minimum.

Volcels have no place here.

You are bad at math and logic. And when they wait, what happens (do their standards change? No, or they only become even more demanding, because the marketplace gets more unfavourable for men and more favourable for those women that participate in the market in a given moment, which causes their standards to be even higher, because they can afford it)? Only thing achieved by waiting is that the effective sex ratio in the marketplace becomes even worse for males, creating more incels.

I wasn't talking about myself. I would fuck almost any woman in this world except my sister and mother and grandmothers.

Your sister is going to be a cumrag for multiple chads.

That sweet little innocent face full of wonder and curiosity is going to have chads residual cum on it.

Let that sink in.
absolutely brutal

If they're married they can but not while not married.

Yea no.

I never said anything about abortions.
You say that, but the writer of that simply said that his father demands virginity until mid-20's.

That's why I said that you implied, because that you did.

I am a long time supporter of artificially altering the sex ratio at birth, if you did not know. It would reduce inceldom and even almost eliminate it if going far enough. I strongly hate and despise parents that murder their daughters, like you do in Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, China, India, Vietnam...dozens of countries in fact. The sex ratio thing is criminally overlooked here.

You say that, but the writer of that simply said that his father demands virginity until mid-20's.

That's why I said that you implied, because that you did.

I am a long time supporter of artificially altering the sex ratio at birth, if you did not know. It would reduce inceldom and even almost eliminate it if going far enough. I strongly hate and despise parents that murder their daughters, like you do in Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, China, India, Vietnam...dozens of countries in fact. The sex ratio thing is criminally overlooked here.

That's result of social media flaunting their egos.

Artificially altering the sex ratio at birth wouldn't change much of anything for Incels in places like US and Western Europe.

I have 2 sisters, the only reason they haven't been in a relationship yet is because my dad (high T arab) threatened to beat them if they lost virginity before their mid 20s jfl.

They probably already fucked some Chad in secret

Exactly.

'Just fuck your sister bro' said someone who bases his sibling relationships on Anime.

He most likely would given the chance.

:lul::feelspuke::feelskek:
Jfl, they're only saying it because they're aspie af. Even then it's a terrible excuse, so I think it's just their piss-poor attempt at trolling, it's very infiltrator-like behavior.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back