Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Having incest fantasies incel trait or nah?

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

BaltoSlavicMongoloid. TND
★★★
I remember being attracted to my sister for a long time before she became a roastie and hit the wall. I made attempts in the past to fuck her but it ended in failure. I never had any foids interested in me so maybe that’s the reason. It’s a confession I had to make due to regrets of even trying to do to that. Now I can’t even talk to her anymore. Giga over.

Nah that's just you

I’ve beat off to my half sister’s Tik Tok. I didn’t grow up with her and would not actually fuck her.

it's not the wall unless she is very obese or something, there is always a men who will want to sleep with her at least.
She looked above average when she was younger now she looks like shit.

I remember being attracted to my sister for a long time before she became a roastie and hit the wall. I made attempts in the past to fuck her but it ended in failure. I never had any foids interested in me so maybe that’s the reason. It’s a confession I had to make due to regrets of even trying to do to that. Now I can’t even talk to her anymore. Giga over.
The wall doesnt exist boyo, Take the Grannypill!

maybe, ive beat off to my older half sister before

What I meant was her looks really declined.
Doestnt matter, So did grandmas, Aging out of proportion, Gigachads would still give her matches.

Doestnt matter, So did grandmas, Aging out of proportion, Gigachads would still give her matches.
Yes but I never claimed she can’t get chads to pump and dump her.

That's a bad trait regardless

The replies stink man, incel doesn't mean we have to be incest

Most of Normgroids or incels have incest fantasies

Plenty of normies have incest fantasies

I remember finding some of my foid cousins very appealing when I was in my teen years; I still do tbh but not as much.

High-IQ take about how the absence of foid interest towards you led to your attraction to her; I think most males do find foid relatives hot though, but for us it's amplified.

Although I am an only child, I sometimes think about what it would be like to have a sister & have sexual interactions with her: In a way, it makes sense since she would be your objective looksmatch.

Plenty of normies have incest fantasies

Ignore them.

I remember finding some of my foid cousins very appealing when I was in my teen years; I still do tbh but not as much.

High-IQ take about how the absence of foid interest towards you led to your attraction to her; I think most males do find foid relatives hot though, but for us it's amplified.
Amplified for sure. It's some sort of fail-safe inside your brain to secure an offspring if you have doubts about getting laid. Subconsciously below average men will have doubts so the pheromones that prevent fucking your sister are less effective.
Although I am an only child, I sometimes think about what it would be like to have a sister & have sexual interactions with her: In a way, it makes sense since she would be your objective looksmatch.
I think it's also jewish propaganda pushing all that step-sis, step-mom bullshit too. That definitely plays a role.

Incest is like last resort for incels if they are unable to find a female partner