Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having racial pride as an Incel is pointless

Incel TV

Incel TV

★★★★★
Your race abandoned you why do you still have pride in them the Incel community took you when your own people wouldn’t the women of your race will never allow you to spread your seed and continue your bloodline the men of your race will never respect they will always think of you as less than them ditch your racial pride and have Incel pride.

Your race abandoned you why do you still have pride in them the Incel community took you when your own people wouldn’t the women of your race will never allow you to spread your seed and continue your bloodline the men of your race will never respect they will always think of you as less than them ditch your racial pride and have Incel pride.
I made a post like 2 days ago relevant to this issue I will now reproduce:

WHITEPOWER1488—FUCKNIGGERS—#TIMETOACCELERATE—SURFINGTHEKALIYUGA—KILLGROIDS—UGLYSHEBOONSGONNASHEBOON

It would be better for my race if a subhuman like me killed myself.

I don't have pride in mine, I just dislike others.

Overall, I hate most humans, including my own race.

If you are white you should have pride

It would be better for my race if a subhuman like me killed myself.
True, but why should we care about race more than ourselves. We should put ourselves before anyone.

If you are white you should have pride
Only if it benefits you. If you’re white and still incel, it’s over.

Exactly this is why we need more diversity

Idk how common inceldom actually is.
It depends on what your definition of it would be. If you simply think it’s men who can’t get women then it’s still quite low however race and location plays a big role in it as well.

To the contrary racial pride is pretty much the only pride you can have as an incel since none of your personal achievements matter if you can't get laid.

It depends on what your definition of it would be. If you simply think it’s men who can’t get women then it’s still quite low however race and location plays a big role in it as well.
Not that low sub 6 is law LTNs are struggling and even some MTNs that are below average height

To the contrary racial pride is pretty much the only pride you can have as an incel since none of your personal achievements matter if you can't get laid.
I don’t have pride in my race

Yeah. You said 0.01% for whites, but honestly I think even though that’s an exaggeration the numbers are probably small. Autists and ugly people are not common.

Not that low sub 6 is law LTNs are struggling and even some MTNs that are below average height
Again it depends on race. If white being at least 4/10 and like 5’7 is enough to get a white woman if you socialize and have similar “interests.”
I’m saying this based on what I’ve seen.
Yeah. You said 0.01% for whites, but honestly I think even though that’s an exaggeration the numbers are probably small. Autists and ugly people are not common.
That would be like 10,000-15,000 white legit incels in the United States I think. I’d say it’s a lower than that tbh.

Most white guys and by most I really mean most, from what I’ve seen in college, work and other public places can get girls without an insane amount of effort.

Again it depends on race. If white being at least 4/10 and like 5’7 is enough to get a white woman if you socialize and have similar “interests.”
I’m saying this based on what I’ve seen.

That would be like 10,000-15,000 white legit incels in the United States I think. I’d say it’s a lower than that tbh.

Most white guys and by most I really mean most, from what I’ve seen in college, work and other public places can get girls without an insane amount of effort.
I'm a 36yo virgin, being white means shit if you're an ugly cell frame cell mental cell living in a left wing feminist hypergamy country.

I agree with you in principle. However, I still stick to white because they are my kind of people. I can relate to them on some biological level even if I hate them. I can understand where they are coming from. I can even trust them a little bit more. Which is a bad habit of mine. Because a lot of white people are not worth trusting. Not that I had a good time with other races. Anyway but white people have done a lot of damage to me however they don't create hostile dangerous environments as other races do. But I still don't worship the white race and really grew out of that white power RaHoWa 14/88 nazi skinhead bullshit garbage years ago. No race is worth saving on this planet. We are all degenerates as far as I can tell. Women have stabbed me in the back. Too many times for me to care about garbage like family values. Which is the core belief of white nationalism. I identify more with the M g t o w / manophere as the closest thing to the black pill incel Internet ideologies i've been following but even they are Filled with impracticalities and retarded nonsense. I haven't come across a group I agree with more than the incel/ black pilled community They are the only ones who truly understand this reality. I'm living in and the only ones I can get along with at this point. In my life.

Last edited:

Most curries, sands, and rice are in relationships as well. Normies are the most common.

It's simply a cope like religion. When you remove a person's copes what do they have left? Especially an incel's, basically nothing, and that's where I'm at right now

Aaa fuckin meennnnn

No it’s true

Every white incels face I’ve seen here has been one that is easily capable of getting girls
That’s generally true of the whole forum, cause this is chads.is
7A1E9C1D A995 4ADF B1E9 CD86335AB8E0

Good post but please write with paragraphs. My eyes hurt brocel.:feelsseriously:

im proud to be a incel its kinda bad ass.

It's mostly just banter.

There are probably a few legit stormfrontcels here. But most bros seem to recognize we have much more in common than what divides us...

incel isnt a race. it's just that attractive women and men, men meaning friendship, want nothing to do with us. its beyond our control.

Is it even possible to ascend with a non sheboon black chick?

black women also want guys that are attractive. try asking out a attractive black woman she would probably walk away from you. i would not advise talking to women.

You're just a shitskin/jew trying to convince whites not to care that you're shitting up their countries.

You're just a shitskin/jew trying to convince whites not to care that you're shitting up their countries.
it sounds like a black male or female. "your race". only blacks talk that way. it might be a jew

it sounds like a black male or female. "your race". only blacks talk that way. it might be a jew
I mean he already told me he is brown living in a white country, for a while he said races should be separated and each should stay in their own country, 2 days later he said whites should go extinct and now he's saying this. So you're right, but I have to ask why saying "your race" is considered a black male/foid thing?

I'm a brown male, and I would like to say, FUCK BROWN PRIDE. I have been betrayed by my own race, and I now will serve the Incel community until I die

mIxing spells disaster more than just inceldom. Virtually most mixed countries are shit holes. You have the best examples in Brazil/mexico where they slaughter each other in the most brutal ways possible (and film it onto LiveLeak).

Say goodbye to your neetbuxx, community (if any), public services if the society becomes muttoid. Oh, and incels doesn't have any common with most people so their race is the only thing keeping them tied in with their community.