Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having racial pride as an Incel is pointless

I agree. We're all practically the "black sheep" of our race and cultures... so... who gives a damn? Why give an ounce of a shit for the same group that couldn't give two fucks if you kicked the chair? You could be homeless as a white man and get your face kicked in by a group of white guys just because you're homeless, they don't care about you or your skin color. People are just shit. We are animals after all, once the alpha spots a beta, they must destroy it. It's as simple as that. We're made to lose.

i'm in no man's land as a socially retarded ricecel loser with no friends or gf. i don't care about my race.

that said i would not wanna live in south america, mexico, africa, india, or the middle east. blacks and brownies are low iq, low trust, violent, corrupt, and poor. thats just how they are. blacks and brownies themselves know that black and brown areas are dangerous and a lot of them consistently talk about moving out of the ghetto. the problem with that thinking is that when whites and asians see blacks and brownies, whites and asians think the area is becoming too ghetto and leave.

Last edited:
I hate everybody equally

No race for your face