Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Having sex in dreams

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Kiryuin Satsuki appreciator
-
I only remember having sex in my dreams once but holy shit, it felt so real while it lasted. It was with my oneitis too :feelsaww:

I also dreamt of she kissing me in the cheek and it felt very real as well.

If we consider the fact that dreams and being awake are all part of phenomenons in our brains would this count as ascension?

Strangely I don't ever really feel it in dreams. only the feeling of being loved yk?
I don't know what sex feels like so my body doesn't know how to provide it in dreams n shiet

over

mogs me by havving normal dreams. all my dreams are just faling from high places

the last time I had a good wet dream like this has been years ago. I had lovely sex with a young teen. Then I woke up to miserable reality AND had to clean myself up after cooming in my pants

I generally hate wet dreams because I hate waking up in the night, spending a bunch of time to clean yourself up without waking anyone up, just to go back to sleep

It happens when I don't masturbate for a while
I will literally try NoFap from now on bc of your comment. I have to experience that shit again :owo:

the last time I had a good wet dream like this has been years ago. I had lovely sex with a young teen. Then I woke up to miserable reality AND had to clean myself up after cooming in my pants

I generally hate wet dreams because I hate waking up in the night, spending a bunch of time to clean yourself up without waking anyone up, just to go back to sleep
I didn't jizz in my "wet" dream, which is weird. I just fapped in my brain. Still felt extremely real to me

I only remember having sex in my dreams once but holy shit, it felt so real while it lasted. It was with my oneitis too :feelsaww:

I also dreamt of she kissing me in the cheek and it felt very real as well.

If we consider the fact that dreams and being awake are all part of phenomenons in our brains would this count as ascension?
Ok GrAYcel

I never dream, I only have nightmares from years of being medicated on daily 500mg Sertraline.

The other night I had a dream about a foid. She was next door sitting on the bed of a truck alone. I was in a vehicle next door on the passenger side, and the car was pulling out of the driveway but there was no driver.

Even in my dreams I can’t talk to women JFL