Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having to post a picture of yourself on your CV

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
Absolute suifuel :feelsrope:

ive never had to do that jfl

then again agencies ask me for my pic

I'm too ugly to get a job, I couldn't even get an interview like that.

That's why I only seek jobs face to face or by calling to the boss. Fuck CV:s and resumes, they are all about fake emotions and lying how perfect you are.

Absolute suifuel :feelsrope:
I once sent out a cv by email and my picture of me somehow (by mistake) was sent as a single file along with my cv (also with a picture of me), and the single file pic was HUGE in the email. Not just a file but you could see it straight away. And I look very weird.

It doesn't matter in the end as you'll get rejected in the interview if you're chosen to undertake one.

I once sent out a cv by email and my picture of me somehow (by mistake) was sent as a single file along with my cv (also with a picture of me), and the single file pic was HUGE in the email. Not just a file but you could see it straight away. And I look very weird.
brutal accidentalfileattachmentpill

Who is forcing you to put your pic on a CV jfl, just don't

I've heard of places doing this. To me it seems totally unprofessional. Just proves looks do indeed matter