Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having trouble pushing myself to ghost some roastie on a date with my chadfish

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Idk what's happening to me. Maybe it's that small .0000001% of soy left in me that just wont let me go through with it.
I've been having a wonderful conversation with some roastie on tinder with my chadfish, and now she wants to go on a date tommorow. I'm thinking about agreeing to it and obviously ghosting her, but my body just wont let me do it.
On one hand we had such a nice conversation and got to know eachother.
But on the other hand she wasnt having a nice conversation with me, she was having a nice conversation with Chad.
But she seemed so nice to me.
No, she was just being nice to Chad.

Fuckckkckckckckckckckckc :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: buddy boyos help me. I'm having an existential crisis rn.
This feels like the turning point for me, the point in my life where I go full blackpill depending on my choice.
It's like in a movie where at first the villain is just a normal guy, but then one event causes him to turn bad for good.

Agree to the date, but actually go there as a stranger, buy a milkshake or something and accidentally spill it on her while you walk past her table.

Just show up to the date and see what happens, worst case scenario you go to jail

Last edited:
Agree to the date, but actually go there as a stranger, buy a milkshake or something and accidentally spill it on her while you walk past her table.
JFL this

Based

Show her what you really look like and she will do the ghosting for you.

Don't ghost her and go yourself, do like that catfish guy

*palpatine voice* DO IT, make her meet up in real life and ghost her.. make her think the chad just didn’t show up lmao

*palpatine voice* DO IT, make her meet up in real life and ghost her.. make her think the chad just didn’t show up lmao
Lol all of that while OP just quietly sits somewhere close to see the show

Just show up to the date and see what happens, worst case scenario you go to jail
Show her what you really look like and she will do the ghosting for you.
I pulled the trigger buddy boyos. I agreed to the date and we are supposed to be meeting tommorow.
Theres no way I'm showing up though because I'm too high inhib. This small victory should give me much pleasure when she spergs out in the messages

Show up but don't reveal yourself. Just linger nearby and watch your handiwork unfold

I'm too high inhib.
No you are not, don’t let femoids tell you what to do. It’s not a crime to show up and watch, or talk,

or accidentally spill soda on a foid while you walk past her because you dropped your phone in the middle of a call.

go without her knowing so you can see the foids reaction of not getting chad live JFL

I pulled the trigger buddy boyos. I agreed to the date and we are supposed to be meeting tommorow.
Theres no way I'm showing up though because I'm too high inhib. This small victory should give me much pleasure when she spergs out in the messages

Don't show up. Seriously its not worth it ESPECIALLY if youre high inhib. just enjoy her getting angry

Don't show up. Seriously its not worth it ESPECIALLY if youre high inhib. just enjoy her getting angry
Yeah, and there probably wont be anything to see anyway. All it will be is her entering the store, sitting down, waiting about 10-15 minutes, texting me, and then leaving when she realises I'm not showing up

Yeah, and there probably wont be anything to see anyway. All it will be is her entering the store, sitting down, waiting about 10-15 minutes, texting me, and then leaving when she realises I'm not showing up

I mean you could confront her like catfishman but that takes godlike low inhibition

jfl this would be great

You're here for the male model, right?

It's a lot easier if you believe foids aren't actually fully conscious beings, but rather they are autonomous cock thirsty robots who are genetically programmed to want 1) Chad's cock and 2) money. That's all that matters to them. Their entire lives revolve around cock and getting men to give them money. Your feelings and desires are irrelevant to them because they dont actually experience feelings the way we do. They survive by reptilian-like mating instincts. Procreate with Chad, obtain beta money. Thats it. And if you aren't Chad, and dont have money, then you literally do not exist to them. You are subhuman who will be swiftly curbed the moment she realizes you don't satisfy directive 1) or 2).

It's a lot easier if you believe foids aren't actually fully conscious beings, but rather they are autonomous cock thirsty robots who are genetically programmed to want 1) Chad's cock and 2) money. That's all that matters to them. Their entire lives revolve around cock and getting men to give them money. Your feelings and desires are irrelevant to them because they dont actually experience feelings the way we do. They survive by reptilian-like mating instincts. Procreate with Chad, obtain beta money. Thats it. And if you aren't Chad, and dont have money, then you literally do not exist to them. You are subhuman who will be swiftly curbed the moment she realizes you don't satisfy directive 1) or 2).